Germany's Got Talent

1st round

Bill sat there looking at the stage.

Bored.

Today was not going well.

They had seen nothing to entertain them so far and it was just getting depressing.

Markus Guenther buzzed down on the buzzer what seemed like the hundredth time.

“That was a complete waste of my time. What on earth made you think you could win?”

The contestant just stood there stammering.

Bill would have felt sorry for him had he not just tried to perform one of his songs so terribly and been made to sit through it. To be fair he was surprised it had taken to the others so long to buzz in after him. He buzzed on the first syllable and he’s the nice judge. Markus and David took about a line each to buzz after.

“David yes or no?” asked Markus

“A resounding no from me.” Replied David Caldeira.

“Bill yes or no?”

“No, that was my song and I think a piece of me dies with that song.” He wasn’t normally the bitch but he just killed Spring Nicht and that was his favorite song.

“Right that’s three no’s get lost.”

The guy left the stage down-hearted

“Can we have a break please?”

All three judges got up and went back stage.

“This is a disaster.” Said Markus as he slumped down onto one of the red sofas.

“I just want this today to be over.” Agreed David joining him on the sofa making him budge up.

Bill went to the buffet table and took one of the giant hamburgers with everything on that he had asked, every so politely, to be brought put on the table of every venue they were in; they make a tasty snack when he was stressed or tiered, he had been going through a lot.

Bill looked around at the room; it was a bright, almost too bright, with white washed walls and laminate flooring, I guess they were scared that they would spill something.

As Bill thought that a piece of lettuce slipped from his burger and splattered to the floor Greece, tomato sauce and mayonnaise going everywhere.

Okay scratch that last thought, they were scared that he would spill something.

“Guys you gotta go back on now.”

A resounding groan filled the room as one by one they followed the tech guy out to wild cheers and we sat down.

*(^&%$^ &%£*)&_(% %^&$ *&!””£$ (^&%65 $%^&*( &*&^ £&%%I *(&$^”””$&**( )*^%££* £**&^^$”£ EE*^% ^ &^* “£$^& )(*&^%$

3 hours later

BUZZ

BUZZ

BUZZ

“NO”

”NO”

”NO”

All afternoon they were having dancers and all of them were rubbish was there nobody with any talent in Germany or were they going to have to go to somewhere like Britain. Ehh.

Taz stood around looking at all the other acts, dancers, singers, contortionists and jugulars alike practicing for their chance to win Germany’s Got Talent. Running a hand through shaven hair Taz started thinking back to where it all had started. To Taz was it was incredible; and yet unreal, this shouldn’t be happening in all accounts, but what had happened was in the past and it was the future now maybe this was one step in the right direction. In a white hoody and black baggy trouser and a beanie, with a pen out sticking out of it, Taz felt like a stand alone next to all the other dance groups; there were people in pink tight blazers and tights, others in tutus. All of which seem to come in a group. Taz\felt isolated and alone much like the last couple of years.

“Okay I want 12870 to 12880 in now please.”

Taz looked down 12876. In six more turns, there in front in front of the judges and national television it would be time to make amends from what happened all those how many years ago.

“Okay 12875 please.”

That was one away.

BUZZ

BUZZ

BUZZ

Okay those buzzers were not reassuring.

Taz was being pushed onstage to the screams of the audience and the judges.

“Okay your name please?”

Looking down Taz saw oldest judge asked, he looked like he was in his mid forty’s and had a look of lemons in his mouth.

“I’m Taz.”

“And were are you from Taz?”

“England.”

“Wow that’s quite away and what are you going to do for us today?”

“Dance.”

“Okay start when…”

“Just a second I have a question.” Taz looked over and saw the girl judge speaking up. She had long black hair, a tight clack and white stripy top and the desk was hiding what she was wearing as bottoms. She had lots of black eye make-up and perfectly applied foundation.

“Go on.” Said the grumpy judge rolling his eyes.

“Are you a guy or girl?”

Taz stood there looking shocked.

The crowd gasped.

“You can’t say that!” Said the other guy judge.

“Can, just did.”

“Why do you wanna ask me out?” Taz voice started fighting back.

“Depends.” The woman who looked like she was in her late twenties said seductively.

“Well sorry love I ain’t a lesbian.” Taz said in her best London voice.

“I’m not a girl.” The judge stood up and shouted back. “I’m Bill!”

“Could’ve fooled me.”

This started to blaze into a full scale argument until

BUZZ

BUZZ

Both Taz and Bill looked over at the other judges.

“If this is your talent a monkey could do it, so please just get on with it and Bill sit down.

Bill sat down looking angrily at the girl on the stage; hand on buzzer waiting for the music to start.

The music started:

Drum and Base by DJ Viper.

His brothers choice of music not his.

Then she started to dance and it was the most amazing thing he had ever seen, her body moved in ways he had never seen. He was mesmerized.

The music stopped but Bill didn’t notice and a huge deafening scream was going on from behind him.

“Well I have to say that was the best thing we have seen all day.” Said David. More screams from the audience.

“After the start, with you and Bill, I thought here we go but it was very…wow.” Markus said.

David started to laugh. “You have just made Markus speechless; this is without a doubt the best day of my life. Markus yes or no.”

“Yes.”

“I’m a yes. So now we just need to hear from are oddly silent judge, the very feminine Bill.”

Bill just managed to choke out a small “Yes.”

“That’s three yeses you’re through to the next round.”

Taz jumped about and started shouting running of stage.

Things were finally looking up for Taz, after everything she had been through in the last 2 years things were finally looking up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment I hope you like it.

xoxo
sailor emo