Release

Coming. . .

She ran down the escalator of the Baton Rouge airport, and stopped to scan the area for him. She finally spotted him by the baggage claim area, her bags already waiting for her. She didn’t even wait for him to notice her before she took off running towards him. As they collided into each other, the people around them gave each other knowing smiles. They kissed passionately.

“I’ve missed you,” he kissed her nose and she giggled. He took her hand and her suitcase and led her out to the carport. She quickly shouldered her duffel bag to keep up with him. Few words were exchanged; they hurried to his car in a comfortable silence. They dumped her stuff into the trunk of his deep blue Honda.

“Let’s get home,” he growled as he swatted her butt and gave her a quick kiss. She opened the back door to his car, leaned against the door, and hiked up the skirt of her dress just enough.

“Why wait that long?” She giggled and dove into the car as he took quick steps toward her. His pants were unbuckled and on the floor before he had even closed the door. He threw her right leg over the top of the back seat and set her left between the two front seats, tossing her skirt up. Noting with excitement that she had not bothered with panties, he buried his face in between her thighs.

She gripped the door handle next to her head as his tongue flicked in and out. She thrust her hips and met his tongue with each lap and suck that he gave her. She nearly screamed as he nipped sharply at her clit and sucked hard directly after. Even after months apart, he still remembered just how she liked it. She wiggled as the pleasure intensified, sat up, and pulled him up to her. His fingers replaced his tongue inside of her and she swirled her hips around them.

She pushed him onto his back and kissed a trail down his chest, naval, and that amazing v-cut of his hip-flexors. He groaned as she nipped at the skin just above the waist band of his boxers. She pushed them out of the way, licked her lips hungrily, and swallowed his thick, long dick all the way to his base. He hissed in the back of his throat and pushed her head down deeper. She rubbed her tongue against his shaft and he pumped into her mouth slightly.

She pulled him out of her mouth with a loud ‘pop’, taking in some air before returning. She put only his head in her mouth, sucking hard. He groaned and gripped her hair harder. She swirled her tongue around his tip before deep-throating him once more. He exploded. She swallowed every last drop of him and licked him clean as he struggled to catch his breath.

She slithered her way up his body, and his mouth captured hers. She could taste herself overwhelmingly on his tongue and was sure he could taste himself on hers. They were each other’s exclusively and that’s what mattered to her.

“I’m so sorry, babe,” he rambled “it’s just that we haven’t seen each other for months. And you told me this past month that I wasn’t allowed to jerk it so when you got back we’d be able to spend a week in bed –“

She laughed. “It’s okay! We’re only in the car, plenty of things can happen between now and when we get back to your apartment.”

He groaned. “The things you do for me.”

She readjusted her skirt and got in the front passenger seat while he put only his boxers back on. As they pulled out of the airport parking lot and onto the interstate, she fondled his balls and stroked his shaft, taking her time to make him hard again. She propped her leg up on the dash board and flipped her skirt up, giving him full view as she touched herself. Simultaneously, she stroked him slowly and torturously. He reached over when he couldn’t take it anymore and helped her touch herself, his fingers glistening more and more each time they came out to rub against her clit. She let him continue as she maneuvered in such a way that she could take his dick back into her mouth, sweetly and agonizingly slow for the rest of the drive home. . .