When Loving You Comes So Naturally, What Else Can Be Expected?

"Ugh, you are impossible!"

"Should I take that as 'I like you, Gerard. Please kiss me again.'? or 'Get the fuck away from me, I hate you.'?"

"I do hate you," Frank said angrily. He strode over to me quickly. "But kiss me again."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Do you love her?"

"That's not fair, Mikey. You never wanted Gerard and I to be together in the first place, and now that I'm not with him you're suddenly questioning my relationship with everyone else?"

"You never answered my question, Frank."

"Yes, Mikey. I love her. She's amazing. She's smart, she's beautiful, she's caring, she's--"

"She's not Gerard."

"That's what I like the most."


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Fuck, who am I fooling? I can't be with you, Gerard! I can't...don't you see it? We're not supposed to be together! You and I, we're not supposed to work out. It's not right."

"It feels right."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Gerard hears that his brothers new best friend, Frank, will be coming to live with the Way's for a few months due to 'family circumstances', he doesn't know what to expect. He's never met Frankie, and suddenly his family is so taken with him. He begins to wonder what's so special about Frank Iero, so captivating?

It turns out Frank Iero is a completely different person than Gerards family gives him credit for, at least when it comes to Gerard. He and Gerard don't hit it off, but soon find out that there is something hidden behind all of their 'supposed' hatred for one another, and Frank's 'mean boy' facade begins to crumble.

This story is mainly about hatred, lust, falling in love, the difficulties of sharing who you truly are, and learning how far you would go for love.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frerard, obviously.

No, I do not own any member of My Chemical Romance, or their parents, alright?

I do, however, own any characters that I throw in there for fun. Basically, if the name is not Gerard, Mikey, Frankie, Ray, Bob, Donald, or Donna, I made them up. :)

So...enjoy!
  1. Knock. Knock. Knock.
    first chapter, frankie's introduction...<333...
  2. Do You Even Know What Love Is?
  3. Why Won't You Let Me In?
  4. 'I Do Hate You, But Kiss Me Again.'
  5. Behind Closed Doors
    sorry for the ginormously long wait--really am. Love you guys!!!...<333...
  6. Faking Sick and Guaruntees
  7. Hating to Think...
    biggie, might wanna read!!!...<333...
  8. Jaded
  9. Pretending
  10. Anniversaries