When Loving You Comes So Naturally, What Else Can Be Expected?

Anniversaries

"Hey you..."

I smiled.

"Hey yourself." I looked up from my book, meeting his smoldering eyes.

He was smirking like the devil himself.

"I think you took a wrong turn somewhere, Frankie. Mikey's room is down the hall." I teased.

"I'm not looking for Mikey." He teased back. "Mikey's not home." He said

I feigned mild surprise. "Oh?"

He nodded slowly. "Neither are your parents."

"I know."

"And you know something else?"

"Hmm?"

"Today's our four month anniversary."

He was positively adorable.

"Awh, Frankie. Don't tell me you've been keeping track."

"Mhmm."

"I didn't know you were such a softy."

I dodged the sudden pillow thrown at my head and laughed. He laughed too, his eyes alive with mirth.

"Any other reason you came in here other than to spoil my reading time?"

He narrowed his eyes. I rolled mine.

"Kidding, Frankie, come here." He obediently moved to the other side of the bed and cautiously sat down as far away from me as possible.

"Frankie," I said sweetly, "I meant here, baby." I pointed to my body. He didn't move an inch.

Two can play that game.

Putting my book down, I reached out and clamped my hands around his waist, dragging him on top of me. At first, he resisted wildly. He shoved playfully at my chest and whined loudly. Then I kissed him. He stopped fighting.

When I pulled away, he kept his eyes closed. He puckered his lips and waited, but when I didn't move he furrowed his eyebrows and whined.

"Okay, you can go now. All I wanted was a kiss." I said, dismissing him. He opened his eyes.

"That's okay. I'm cool right here." He smiled.

"Frankie," I whined, "I was just getting to the good part in my book!"

A chaste kiss to my lips. "Deal." Another. "With." And another. "It."

The last one wasn't quite so innocent, and I found myself remembering something I read once, how it had said that a kiss was never just a kiss.*

This kiss felt a hell of a lot like an invitation.

The funniest part of Frankie and I's relationship was that it had turned out to be completely different from what we had both expected it to be. This had started out as a fun thing, fueled only by animal attraction and lust for one another.

But we had strayed from the path more than a little. The intentions I once had for Frankie and I had gone completely out the window, and I liked it much better that way. Somewhere along the way, what I had thought to be inevitabilities were lost. I now found that lust was a loaded word.

In the beginning, all I had lusted after was Frankie's body.

Now, I lust after his company.

A conversation with him about anything at all.

A look.

That smile.

And oh, God, those eyes. I could never refuse those eyes, not even if they asked for the world.

I thought about the past four months. By far the happiest I can remember in a long time. Frankie had helped me in so many ways to be a better person. But it was all so complicated.

Why then, if we were so happy, were we hiding this? Why weren't we out in public, not caring what people thought? This touch and go back and forth love you hate you thing was driving me into an early grave.

We finally pulled away, this time simultaneously.

"Gerard." Frankie sighed. "I love you."

I looked into his eyes then and knew that there was no part of me that wanted to hide it anymore. I would never be ashamed of Frankie.

"I want to tell people...about us."
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyhey!

*This little symbol in the chapter credits a certain author here on mibba, I lovelovelove reading her stories. She's an amazing writer, but that's beside the point. :-) The point is, when Gerard referenced that he had heard somewhere that a kiss was 'never just' a kiss, that was my sneaky little self telling you that I had actually read it somewhere. Right here on mibba! The author is havewelostjimmy? and the story is Anorex-a-Gogo (I highly recommend it...actually I recommend all of her stories <3) where Frankie had the original thought. It would be totally wrong to take credit for her imaginary skills, so I'm totally crediting her here. Not my idea, hers. Completely. Totally. I take no credit. K? Anyways, look up her stories, she rocks!

Now about the chapter...

So not too bad, I hope. :-)

A little short, sure, but I have some shit on my mind right now. That's my fault, so...I apologize. :-(

Drama is starting all over again. Yes, I know...I'm a bit addicted to it. I hope I'm not making it too too unrealistic with all this shit going on. I at least gave you two...basically...drama free chapters. But come on...they're two teenage boys confused about their sexuality and feelings for one another, hiding their relationship from the world. There's bound to be more drama than the average kid there, right?

Whatever. Lolz, look at me. Off on these tangents. :-)

Comment please, I need to know I'm not totally off base with this story here.

<333,
Caity