You, Me, and the Baby Makes 3!

It's a Girl!

"It's a girl!" John cradled the fake baby. Kenneth looked at John strangely, with his face balancing in his right palm and his elbow supporting on his desk. Embarrassed perhaps to even share a project with this blonde girly boy, who is getting overly excited over a doll. While glancing around the room, it seems he's not the only one being upset about this project's assigned partners. His two best friends, Stephen and Brian are both staring back horrified at their assigned partners. Brian got stuck with Jeordie, nicknamed Twiggy, for his skinny feminine looks. 'Twiggy the cross dressing fag' he was often called, a close friend of John's. Stephen got stuck with the third party of the loser trio, Timothy. Timothy was known to turn straight men gay, just because he could pull off wearing short shorts. A whore around strangers, but a total nerd around his friends. Coming back down to earth, Kenneth had to ask, "How the hell could you tell?"

John looked up and made up a quick lie, "I use to have to take care of my baby sister. You know, changing diapers and such. I recognized the female and male skin tones they used on baby dolls, and I knew since my baby sister grew a bit older she played with these things." A fat lie alright, well some of it was true. John did have a sister, an older half sister. His father had two kids, a daughter from a previous marriage, and John from his second marriage. John's mother wanted a daughter too, but when John was born she was just grateful. However, when John turned eight years old, his big sister was having a moving sale at her old apartment, his mother brought him by to help. His big sister, opened a box full of dust on top, inside was all her dolls since she was a kid. John was eight years old, he was very fond of the different types of dolls. His mother bought him the whole box, allowing her son to play with whatever he adores. His father however, was against him having dolls. His father threw the whole box of dolls into a nearby dumpster on one rainy night. The next day he bought John his first guitar, and John became really great at playing guitar since then.

"Ah. Well, just double check. We have to name it, at least that's what it says here on our papers." Kenneth said reading through the project's requirements. John nodded and quickly undressed the baby doll's footy pajamas. He nodded to confirm that it's a girl, and heard Stephen call out, "My kid has a PENIS!!"

---

"So we got girls, and you got a boy. Why make a big deal?" Brian leaned back at his side of the bus' back window. Kenneth's group sat in the back of the bus with the cool kids, while John and his group sat in the front next to the old white bus driver. Kenneth watched while all three guys cradled and chit chat like real first time mothers. He was surprised they didn't try to breast feed.

"It's SUCH a BIG DEAL! I have a younger brother, and I remember when my mother use to change his diaper and how he pissed right into eye once! I am NOT getting pissed on!!" Stephen argued.

"It's not real urine. It's water, like how you add water into a water gun and squirt it at someone. It's the same thing! It even mentions to give the doll water instead of actual baby food and formula, to feed it. Within hours, it needs to be emptied like a normal baby." Brian calmly explained.

"Bull shit. Besides, girls are easier. Aren't they? They don't fuss or cry much. Well not until they hit puberty.." Stephen giggled.

"True that." Brian laughed.

"See! The female babies are easier to take care of!" Stephen whined.

"Hey, did you guys realize, why did we get partnered up with dudes?" Kenneth asked.

"No.." Brian and Stephen said in Unison.

---

John explained to his mother that the doll was for his health and sex Ed project, which she was very happy to hear instead of 'Mom, I'm a daddy. You are a grandmother now.' John's father was out of town for business, so no need to explain to him. John went up to his room, where Van Halen, White Zombie, and Judas Priest posters covered his bedroom. He dumped his back pack onto the bed and a piece of paper ripped from a steno pad fell out. He picked it up to read, Kenneth's contact information. They exchanged their emails, chat usernames, and cell numbers after class for their project. A knock hit the door and John put his back pack down onto the floor, then opened the door. His mother dragged in a crib into his room, John looking confused.

"Here's your old crib from the basement. I kept it until someday you have kids with your wife, or husband." She giggled tearing up a bit. "What's her name?" She asked.

"Ginger. Since she has red hair and she's kind of pale. Kenneth named her." John said laying Ginger into the crib.

"Kenneth? Who's Kenneth? Does my Johnny finally found his prince charming!" His mother giggled.

"No, he's just my assigned partner on this project." John looked down onto the crib.

"Oh. I'm guessing they passed that new rule at the public schools then." his mother rubbed his back.

"What new rule?" John turned questioning.

"Well what I have been hearing on the news lately, that students and supporting parents believe that the students shouldn't be discriminated over their sexuality. So students who want to go to prom but not want to take a date that is the opposite gender, can now have rights to bring a date of the same gender. Same rule to being partnered up with another boy on an assignment like this one, to show that two males or two females can take care of a baby together. John, I think the school has recognized you and want to help show you that they don't discriminate. Kenneth is probably feeling the same."

"I guess that makes sense. My friends and I are attracted to guys, but our assigned partners are straight jocks who don't like us. That's the part I don't understand." John said tearing up.

"Maybe they are hiding themselves because they are afraid what others might think. Or maybe, the school wants to help them to accept others and this is a test for them to realize how to. The world has changed a lot, and we want everyone to live in a world without hate."

"Yeah maybe.."

---

"Stephen Bier.."

"Stephen Bier.." Teacher repeats during roll call.

"Here." Stephen barked.

"Thank You. Ricky Donaldson.." Teacher continues.

"I hate this class." Stephen put his head down.

"What's wrong?" Timothy asked while cradling 'Stephen Jr.'

"Shut UP." Stephen covering his face.

"What's wrong with daddy, Junior?" Timothy asks the baby.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU ANNOYING GOTHIC WHORE!!!!" Stephen shouted so loud everyone looked to stare.

"Mr. Bier.." Teacher started.

"Principal's office..I Know!" Stephen said walking out the classroom's door. Timothy turned to ask Brian, but Brian already answered without hearing Timothy's question.

"He was drinking hard last night. He's going through the Bitch of hangovers." Brian told him with Timothy tearing up and whispering 'Thank You'. Glad to know, it wasn't his fault.

"WAHHHHHHHHHHH. WAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" Screamed Jeordie and Brian's baby. Brian turned to tell Jeordie to hush her.

"Im Trying! Hush Little Marilyn Monroe, don't you cry, or you going to make cry as well..WAAAAAHHHH I didn't get any sleep last night!!" Jeordie cried with the fake baby.

"Next time use a condom!!" yelled a student from the other side of the room. The rest of the class laughed.

---

To Be Continued.....
♠ ♠ ♠
N/A