You, Me, and the Baby Makes 3!

Is This A First Date?

"So my mother was wondering if you wanted to bring Ginger over tonight and you could spend the weekend at my house for our 'project'." John said. Kenneth nodded while eating his school lunch. It seems this past week, since the announcement of this project and the non-friend pairings, Kenneth started to be nicer to John, and his efforts to work together. Today is Friday, and it's a four day weekend, only because the school has staff development day after labor day. Today is also the day, that Kenneth finally accepted John's invitation to hang out at school, apart from their classroom, in front of other students and their cliques. Kenneth could feel everyone staring at them, but his guilt of ignoring John until now, made him a bit stronger.

"Sure. What's your address?" Kenneth said tilting his head in a small smile. John smiled and searched for a blank piece of paper to write on. "You could come over to my house too, next weekend. However my two big brothers might be there, so we might have to camp in the spare guest room, it's comfortable but very old-looking." Kenneth offered.

"Sounds good to me. I don't mind, I don't take up too much space either. By the way," John said handing Kenneth the piece of paper with his address on it. "How is your family feel about this project and being partnered with a guy?" Kenneth had a blank look on his face before speaking.

"To be honest," here we go, he didn't tell his parents about this project, or his parents are homophobic or something. "My parents are okay with it, they aren't prejudice or anything. My brothers however, I am afraid that they would steal Ginger and smash her up to bits! They are still immature assholes in college. So don't bring Ginger, just bring yourself. Okay?" Kenneth smiled.

"Yeah, no problem.." John said stunned.

---

"Marlee has your eyes, Brian!" Jeordie said while passing Brian by his locker. Three other guys, including Stephen giggled. Brian turned to two shades of embarrassment. "Jeordie, talk to me in Health class, Not in the hallways!" Brian shouted while Stephen snickered.

"Why are you laughing? Where's Timothy and Stephen Bier Junior?" Brian snapped while Stephen stopped laughing. "I AM STEPHEN BIER JUNIOR! The stupid doll is named Stephen Linton, since Timothy is doing all the work, and he cradled that girl toy its his problem! Not Mine!" Stephen huffed.

"Don't look now, Here's Timothy and Stephen JR!" Brian pointed and walked away. Stephen with a "Oh Hell No!" look on his face. Timothy skipped down the hallway happily with 'Junior' in his arms.

"Stephen! JUNIOR wants to see his DADDY!!" Timothy shouted while skipping happily. Other students near by snickered at the scene. Instead of running in slow motion towards Timothy, like in some bad romance movie, Stephen ran away in horror from Timothy and 'Junior'.

"Stephen, where are you going?" Timothy asked confused.

---

"My dad is still away on business, and my mother is visiting my aunt in Michigan for a week. It's going to be just me here for a bit. We could stay up and watch movies all night and order take out when we are hungry.." John said while leading Kenneth inside his home. "Where is the nearest grocery store located?" Kenneth interrupted.

"Well its an hour walk. Why? did you need something?" John asked. "I want to pick up some food for myself to cook. If I am staying here for a four day weekend, I need fresh ingredients for three meals a day. Are you a picky eater?" Kenneth asked with John's wide eyes staring at him.

"Ah okay, but we might have to use your car, and I don't have much money for three meals a day for four days. Im trying to be vegetarian but I keep changing my mind for a cheeseburger." John said shyly.

"I don't mind paying, driving, and cooking. It's what im good for, and I know how to cook non-meat dishes too." Kenneth smiled.

"Let me at least, help your bags into my room. This way." John said running up the stairs. Kenneth followed and his eyes were astonished at John's cool room. Judas Priest, White Zombie, and a couple Kiss Posters covered John's walls.

"Amazing! John, your room is so cool!" Kenneth smiled in awed.

"Really? Thank You, That means so much.." John blushed.

---

To Be Continued....
♠ ♠ ♠
N/A