Status: Active

Glass Hearts

My First and Last

There is some pretty intense boogyboogy in this chapter. There's a warning before and after if you aren't down for reading that kind of stuff.

"Hey grandma," I gave her a smile and she pulled me into a tight hug. I returned the hug, hugging her even tighter. "I missed you grandma."
"Oh I've missed you too baby girl!" She pulled away and kissed my cheek before turning to Austin and giving him an odd look. "And who might this be?"
"Hello ma'am, I'm Austin," he said holding out his hand for her to shake. She slowly took it shaking it back, still giving him an odd look.
"He's my boyfriend grandma."
"Oh," she said looking a little worried. "Well nice to meet you Austin. You can either call me grandma or you can call me Karen. Both are fine with me."
She ushered us to come in and led us to the kitchen. "Are you two hungry? I have chicken pot pie about to come out of the oven any minute now."
"Oh my god," I squealed hugging my grandmother. "You know how much I love your pot pie. I was destined to come to your house at this time."
Austin laughed covering his mouth and gave me a 'what the fuck was that' kind of look.
My grandma laughed as well. "I'm glad I made it today. Your dad told me you were in town. I wasn't sure if you would stop by or not. I can't believe it's been five years."
She cupped my face and looked over my features with a glint of sadness in her eyes. "You're so beautiful love. You look just like your mother."
I gave her a sad smile and nodded. "I know. I see her in me every day."
She pulled me into a tight hug and began to cry. "I've missed my little girl so much. You have to come home more. We all need you."
I felt a few tears slide down my cheek and nodded into her neck. "I promise I'll visit after this. I'm so sorry for staying away. It just hurts too much being here."
She rubbed my back. "I know sweetie."
The oven timer went off and she shooed Austin and I off to go sit at the dinner table. "You look just like your grandma," he whispered taking my hand.
I blushed. "I know if you take a picture of me her and my mom you would think we were all the same person."
My grandma came over and sat a plate full of pot pie in front of both of us before getting herself a plate. She turned and looked to Austin. "So Austin, what do you do for a living?"
"I sing really really loud in a band called Of Mice and Men."
She nodded. I could tell she didn't approve. "His band is amazing grandma. Probably not your taste of music, but they're really good. They have a huge fan base."
"Well that's good. As long as you make my granddaughter happy I can't really complain."
"I live to make her happy," Austin said staring into my eyes.
I blushed and took a bite of my pot pie. "Oh my god," I covered my mouth as I spoke. "I'm going to cry this is so good."
Austin took a bite of his own and I watched as his eyes lit up. "Holy cow. Now I see where you got your cooking skills from Aum."
I giggled and nodded. "My mom and grandma are both to thank for my amazing cooking skills. They taught me everything I know."
"Well thank you grandma," he said sincerely.
"You're very welcome," she replied smiling at him approvingly. "So Autumn how is California? What have you been doing with your life? I want to know everything!"
"Well I put myself through cosmetology school and I've been working at the same salon for quite some time now. I absolutely love it. California is just as amazing as I ever imagined it to be. I have become a fish. I spend almost all of my free time at the beach. You'll have to come visit me some time. I'll take you out surfing!"
"Oh I don't know about that" she laughed, "but I would love to come visit you some time"
"You're welcome any time you would life."
We talked for hours, catching up on the past five years. I helped her clean up the kitchen before saying my goodbyes and promising to see her soon. It felt great to have my family back in my life.
As we headed back to the hotel Austin took my hand and kissed every finger. "Your grandma is amazing. I'm happy to see you smiling again."
I smiled and pulled his hand to my lips, kissing it. "I'm glad that she actually likes you. I was worried at first. She's never been a fan of tattoos. I think that threw her off, but you won her over with your charm."
"What can I say? I'm a ladies man."
I laughed and rolled my eyes.
We made our way to our hotel room and Austin pulled me down on top of him as he laid on the bed. I giggled and pecked his lips straddling him. He ran his hands through the back of my hair and kissed me passionately sliding his tongue against my lip. Our tongues danced together as I ran my hands over Austin's chest. His hands made their way down to my ass pulling me closer against him. I smiled into our kiss and trailed kisses down to his neck, lightly sucking over his tattoos.
He suddenly flipped me over and crashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my legs around his waist, feeling him growing hard against my thigh. I bit his lip and tugged, causing him to groan. He pulled away and looked into my eyes. "I want to make love to you."
I blushed and nodded, finding the hem of his shirt and pulling it over his head. I watched him as he patiently unbuttoned my flannel shirt. He sat back and admired my body, causing me to blush. "You're beautiful." He attached his lips to my stomach and left a trail of kisses down to my pants. He continued to kiss along my lower stomach as he unbuttoned my pants and tugged them down, only stopping to pull them off my legs. I pulled him back down to me, kissing him fiercely while I worked at getting his pants unbuttoned and pushed them down. He kicked them off and put his hand under my back before pulling me up further in the bed. I sat up slightly and unclasped my bra and threw it to the floor.

Sexsexsex

Austin bit his lip and ran his hands up and over the sides of my stomach and hips. He attached his lips to my neck and began sucking and biting gently, causing a moan to escape my lips. I closed my eyes and bit my lip as he slowly made his way to each breast giving them his full attention. "I never pictures you to be the type of girl to pierce her nipples."
I giggled and bit my lip. "They're cute."
"No, they're sexy as fuck," he said breathlessly before running his tongue over my nipple causing my to gasp. I felt him smirk against my skin as he trailed kisses down my stomach. He reached the hem of my panties and pulled them off and threw them to the ground. He admired my body as I chewed on my lip blushing.
He leaned down and kissed up one thigh and back down the other before kissing over my pelvic bone. I gasped as I felt his tongue flick over my clit. I ran my hands through his hair and moaned as he plunged his tongue inside of me, taking his time to explore every part of me. I finally pulled him up and slammed my lips against his pulling his boxers down. He kicked them off and kissed me hard, tugging at my lip.
"I want you so bad," I whispered pressing my head his.
He nodded and reached over to grab his wallet out of his pants and pulled out a condom. I watched as he slid it on and positioned himself over me. I moaned as he thrust himself inside of me, he kissed over my neck as I got used to his size, and he slowly started pumping in and out.
I dug my nails into his arm and moaned as he began to go faster and deeper, I struggled to keep up with his pace. "Oh my god, Austin!" I moaned throwing my head back as I felt myself go over the edge. He quickened his pace and road out my orgasm as he climaxed.
He slowly pulled out and cleaned himself up before kissing me long and hard. "I love you so much. That was so much better then I ever imagined it to be."
I smiled and pecked his lips. "I love you too. So much. That was so amazing."

Sex is over :o

"Oops," he said running his hand over my neck and collarbone. "I may have gotten a little carried away."
I giggled. "It happens. That's what foundation is for."
"I really fucking love these," he said playing with my nipple ring. I slapped his hand away.
"You'll get me all wound up again!"
He smirked and kissed me. "That's okay with me."
I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. "I need to shower."
"Can I join you?"
"Only if you behave," I said getting off the bed and walking over to the bathroom. Austin trailed behind me and watched as I adjusted the water temperature. I stepped under the water and sighed in relief as the hot water flowed over my skin.
"You're so beautiful," Austin said running his hands down my body.
"I said behave," I scolded him as I began to wash my hair. He held out his hand for me to pour shampoo in and I giggled and squirted a small amount in his hand.
"Rain drops are falling on my head bum bum bum," he sang rubbing the shampoo in his hair. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
We finished showering and got into bed. I turned off the light and snuggled into Austin's chest. He lightly kissed the top of my head. "I couldn't imagine my life without you Autumn. You are my whole world. I feel like I've known you forever. Three months is a short time to feel all these feelings about someone. That's how I know you are the one I was meant to be with."
"You're the first person I have ever loved. You are actually my first boyfriend," I admitted. "I want you to be my first and last. I love you so much."