Status: Active

Glass Hearts

Jealous Minds Think Alike

I was still very irritated as we walked into our hotel room. I threw my wedges onto the floor next to my bag and stormed into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I took a deep breath and stared at myself in the mirror. My green eyes flooded with tears and I wiped them away before throwing my hair up into a messy bun.

Jealousy was a feeling I had never dealt with before. I wasn't the type of person to be jealous, but seeing the way that girl was with him made that little green monster pop right out. I don't know why it hurt so much. I couldn't stop thinking about the way he touched her arm when he whispered into her ear and how she kissed his cheek and lingered on him before saying her goodbyes. I could have shot her at that very moment.

I turned on the sink and splashed the cold water on my face before washing the filth of the club from my pours. My buzz had long since worn off and I was left with a pounding headache.

I heard a soft knock on the door. "Baby let me in."

I sighed rubbing the tears out of my eyes and wiping my face with a clean towel. I turned towards the door and unlocked it. "Can you undo my dress please?"

Austin nodded and unzipped the back of my dress. He watched as I pulled it down over my hips and threw it to where my bag was. "You're beautiful," Austin stated looking over my body.

I shook my head and walked over to Austin's bag, pulling out one of his shirts and slipped it on, taking my bra off afterwards.

Austin sighed and walked over to me, pulling my face into his hands and stared deep into my eyes, "Don't be mad at me."

I shook him off and crawled into bed, pulling the blanket up close to my chin as I turned in my side. Austin stood there for a second frowning before he slid his pants and shirt off, leaving him in his boxer briefs. He came over to the bed and crawled in wrapping his arm around my waist. "I love you."

"Why were you flirting with her?"

"I wasn't Autumn."

I looked up at his face, hurt feeling his eyes. "I saw the way you were looking at her. The way you were touching her arm. Body language says a lot Austin."

"Autumn, I wasn't flirting with her. I was being friendly. We have a shitty past. She's a whore. You don't have to be jealous of her. I never loved her."

I shook my head and nuzzled into his neck as he pulled my tighter. "I don't like this feeling."

"What feeling?" He asked rubbing my back.

"Jealous. I never get jealous."

He chuckled softly and kissed the top of my head. "That's what happens when you love someone. I want to punch every guy that even glances at you, and that's a lot of guys to be punching."

I blushed and laid my leg over Austin's torso, pulling myself as tight to him as I possibly could. "I don't want to leave tomorrow."

He pulled my face up to meet his and gently kissed my lips. "I don't want you to leave either babe."

"I do miss my puppy already though," I pouted.

"You miss her? Imagine how I feel!!"

I shook my head holding back a giggle. "She's my dog silly goose, not yours."

"Well one day when I marry you, she will be mine too," he whispered kissing my nose.

"Oh so you're going to marry me? Is that so? When did I agree to this?" I asked playfully smirking up at him.

"You know you looooove me and want to maaaarrry me and have little Austin's and Autumn's running around all over the house," he said playfully drawing out every other word.

"I'm afraid to be a mother," I admitted playing with the dog tags that hung around his neck.

"Why," he asked rubbing his hand over mine that was now resting on his chest.

I shrugged. "It's a shitty world we live in. I don't ever want to bring someone into the world and have them go through the things that I and so many other people have had to go through."

Austin forwarded his brows and looked at me with sadness lacing his brown eyes. "I know you, and I know that you would never do anything to hurt another person. I know you would put anyone before yourself before letting anything happen to anyone else. You're amazing and you will make an amazing mom."

-------

I woke up and rolled over to an empty bed. I looked around the room to see a small note left on the nightstand. I crawled over and took it;

Autumn,

Had to run out to do a few things for press. I'll be back at one. We'll go out to lunch before your plane leaves.

Xoxo,

Austin.

I frowned and rolled back over, determined to fall back asleep. I didn't want to think about going home and being away from him for another four weeks. I quickly drifted off only to be woken up by a loud pounding on the door. I groaned and got up, tugging Austin's shirt down to my knees.

I opened the door to see Chrissy standing there with a smug smirk on her face. "Is Austin here," she asked.

"Uh... no, why?"

"Hmm, he asked me to stop by last night. Whatever, could you give him this?" She handed me a small piece of paper before turning away and walking off. I stood in shock at her straightforwardness for a second before closing the door again. I opened the paper she had handed me seeing a note that said "I had a nice time talking to you again last night. Text me sometime sexy."

I felt anger boil inside me as I ripped the paper into a million tiny pieces and threw it in the trashcan. How could someone be so blatantly stupid? And why the hell has Austin asked her to stop by?

I took all of my clothes and began stuffing them all back in my bag. I changed into a small Aspire & Create hoodie and short blue jean shorts. As I finished getting dressed and packing all of my stuff away I heard the door click and Austin walked in. I turned and glared at him with my arms crossed.

"What's wrong?"

"Chrissy fucking Henderson is what's wrong!" I spat out throwing my bag on the bed.

"What are you talking about?"

"She came by Austin. Said you asked her to come by today?"

"I promise I did no such thing. She must have asked one of our crew where I was staying."

I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the bed, bringing my knees up to my chest. "Why don't I believe that?"

"Autumn seriously, do you really think I would be stupid enough to invite another girl over while my girlfriend is in my room sleeping?"

I thought about what he said and buried my face in my knees. It did make sense. Why was this bitch so fucking desperate?

Austin leaned down on his knees in front of my and pulled my chin up. "She's just jealous that I'm happy and with a girl that makes her look like another basic bitch."

I laughed a little at his basic bitch comment and looked into his eyes. I could see them swirling with the truth. I don't know what I was thinking. "I just don't want to lose you..."

He got up and sat beside me, pulling me into his lap. "You aren't going to lose me baby, ever."