Status: Active

Glass Hearts

Lola

I chugged my coffee quickly before walking into work. I spent the whole weekend on and off with Austin. He left for an eight week tour this morning so he insisted on staying up with me at my house until 4 this morning.
"Rough night?" Kristin, our receptionist asked me as I pulled off my sunglasses.
"Sleepless night," I replied nodding. "Any coffee in the break room?"
"Yup, just brewed some. Help yourself. Your first client will be here in about 20 minutes, so pull yourself together girl."
I nodded and walked off to the break room. I poured myself some coffee and added some french vanilla creamer to it. I sipped the hot liquid, hoping that this third cup would help me get through until 3 o'clock.
"Damn girl," I heard Jamie call as she smirked at me. "What did Carlile do to you last night?"
I yawned and sipped more of my coffee. "We just watched movies all night and talked. He didn't leave until 4 and he had to go to the airport."
"I'm glad to see you guys are hitting it off!" She cheered smacking my ass.
"We're just friend," I blushed. "Besides he's going to be gone for the next two months. Who knows what could happened. I don't think I could date someone who is constantly gone all the time." I frowned and walked out of the break room going to my station to set up for my 10 o'clock full foil. I grabbed a stack of towels and made sure I had plenty of foils already folded. I got a clean cape and laid it over the back of the chair. My phone buzzed in my back pocket and I pulled it out.

Austin:
Miss you already