Status: Active

Glass Hearts

Part of Your World

I waved goodbye to everyone as they left and turned to shut and lock my door.
"Finally I have you all to myself," Austin said pulling me into a hug. I snaked my arms tightly around his waist, breathing in his cologne.
"I missed you," he whispered planting a kiss on the top of my head.
I smiled and looked up at him, resting my chin on his chest. "I missed you too."
He swiftly picked me up and threw my over his shoulder, making his way to my room. "What are you doing?" I giggled.
"We're going to watch movies and snuggle. Duh."
He sat me down in my bed and turned to walk out of my room. "I'm going to let Lola out. Get comfy."
I nodded and got off my bed to get some comfortable clothes on. I slipped my dress over my head and pulled on a tank too and a pair of shots. I walked over and crawled under my comforter and flipped on the tv.
Austin walked in, Lola at his heels, and he stripped down to only his boxers. I looked over his tattooed body and sucked in a deep breath.
"Like what you see?"
"Shut up." I blushed mentally cursing myself for getting caught staring.
"Can we watch the Little Mermaid?" Austin asked throwing a cheesy smile at me.
I giggled and nodded. "It should be under the tv in the cabinet."
I watched as he knelt down and rummaged through all my DVDs until finding the right one. He put it in and got into bed next to me, opening his arms for me to lay on his chest. I pressed okay in the remote before snuggling into Austin's chest.
"I'm really glad I met you, Autumn," Austin whispered pushing my hair out of my eyes, and kissing my forehead.
"Me too," I smiled up at him. "You're such an amazing friend."

Austin's POV

I felt my heart completely sink. Why can't she see that I want more than just to be her best friend? There was no worse feeling than being friend zoned, but I guess I did it to myself. I told her I wasn't looking for anything right now. My career and fans were my main focus. But that was before I fell completely in love with her. When I close my eyes to sleep at night all I can picture, all I can dream about is Autumn Elizabeth Grey. The way her perfect shade of red hair falls into perfect curls down her back or how she throws it up messily when she's tired or frustrated.
"Austin.."
"Hmm?" I asked being brought out of my thoughts.
"I've been telling you a story for the past five minutes," she said letting out a giggle. God, that little giggle if her child out me six feet under.
"Sorry," I apologized shaking my head. "I was just thinking."
"It's okay," she yawned and we back to watching the movie. I slowly traced my fingers over the curved of her back, smiling at the tv as Ariel started to sing Part of Your World. I started to sing along, causing Autumn to laugh and cling tighter to me. She lowly started to sing along making my smile grow even wider.

--

I looked down at Autumn's sleeping face. She couldn't be more perfect.
"I want you to be my little mermaid," I whispered before closing my eyes and drifting off.

Autumn's POV

The sun flooded through my bedroom window, causing me to wake up. I yawned and went to turn over before remembering I was locked in Austin's arms. Did he say he wanted me to be his little mermaid last night? Or was that just a dream?
"Good morning," Austin whispered in his raspy morning voice.
"Morning handsome," I said leaning up to kids him on the cheek. "Any plans for today?"
"Mmmh, I was hoping you'd go to the beach with me. I need my California beach fix."
I would love to go to the beach with you, but you have to buy me breakfast first."
♠ ♠ ♠
❤️❤️❤️
Some feedback would be greatly appreciated.