Status: Active

Glass Hearts

Wine, Please

Austin's POV

As soon as I pulled out of Bella's driveway I picked up my phone and dialed Alan's number.
"Hey dude, I need someone to talk to. Meet me at my house in 30-45 minutes?"
He agreed to meet me and hung up. I continued to drive until I pulled up at my apartment complex. I turned off the ignition and pulled my duffle bag out of the passenger seat before heading inside.
The warm musky smell of an apartment that had been sitting for two months hit me. I crinkled my nose in disgust and went around opening all of my windows.
After I had aired the place out a bit I found a change of clothes and made my way to the bathroom. I showered and got dressed.
"You here man?" I heard Alan call from the living room.
"Yup," I answered walking out of the bathroom. "I just had to shower."
"What's up? You seemed upset."
I sighed and took a seat on the couch next to Alana and put my head in my hands rubbing my eyes.
"I fucked up dude. When I first met Autumn I told her that I didn't want a relationship. That I was focused on everything else, and now that I've gotten to know her... I've just really fallen for her. She's my fucking dream girl and I've been friend zoned."
Alan sat and contemplated what I had just told him, nodding his head. "Maybe you should tell her how you feel?"
"I don't know man. I don't know. She tells me how much of an amazing friend I am every day and every time she says friend I just want to cringe. We went to the beach today and had such an amazing time. I just wanted to kiss her the whole time." I sighed and threw my head back leaning down into the couch. "I feel like a fourteen year old with a crush."
Alan chuckled. "You're acting like one too."
"Shut up." I punched him in the arm. "What do I do?"
"Tell her."
I got up and walked to the kitchen, grabbing a beer from the fridge and chugged half of it. "I feel like the damage has been done and I'm going to be stuck in the friend zone forever."

Autumn:
Hey (poop emoji)

Me:
I miss you.

Autumn's POV

I opened Austin's text and laughed as I replied.

Me:
You just left not even an hour ago :p

I sighed and laid my head on Lola, scratching her neck. I wish these feelings would go away. I wish I hadn't let him in so much. I should have protected myself better. What was it about him that just drew me in? I've never been this way before. I never let any guy in. That's probably why I haven't had a boyfriend in almost two years.
"Lola, why is mommy so stupid?" I pouted looking up at my beautiful husky.
She barked and licked my face causing me to smile. DING.

Austin:
Would you like to come over and chill with Alan and I for a while? You can bring Jamie if she's not busy.

Me:
Yeah, that sounds like a good idea. Do you need me to bring anything?

I dialed Jamie's number and invited her to come over so we could get dressed together and head over to Austin's. Before we even hung up she was at my front door smiling. "We're going to make you look so hot," she exclaimed winking at me.
"Oh my god, Jamie. You are not slutifying me." I rolled my eyes and chuckled at her.
"Hey! You can look super fucking sexy and still look classy as fuck."

Austin:
You can bring some wine? (;

I chuckled, loving that he knew how much I loved my wine.

Me:
Sure thing babe (;

"What are you smiling about?" Jamie pried looking over my shoulder. "Sending the winkies? You're an idiot. He totally wants you girl."
"He does not." I blushed.
"Whatever you say. Let's get dressed."

I decided on wearing a pair of white shorts that were slightly torn on the bottoms and a black and pink strapless bra with zigzag pattern on it, and to finish it off I pulled on a pink sheer button up. I checked myself out in the mirror making sure I didn't look too fat in it and sighed pinching at my stomach.
"Hurry up girl!" Jamie called from the bathroom. "I want to curl your hair!"
I rolled my eyes and made my way to the bathroom.
"This is taking way too long. I'm doing my makeup while you curl my hair."
"It's not my fault you literally took thirty minutes to figure out what you were going to wear. You look smoking hot in that by the way."
"Thanks." I began to apply my foundation and filled in my eyebrows before picking a simple smokey eye to help my grey eyes pop out. Finally I finished with my usual cat eye and applied a coat of mascara.
"Put this on," Jamie said rummaging through her bag until she pulled out a bright red lipstick.
"Too much," I whined. "I'm going to look like a french whore."
"No dude, you're going to look hot as fuck. Now put it on and let's go."
I sighed and put the lipstick on, putting a coat of lipgloss over it and made my way to the living room.
"We have to pick up a few bottles of wine on the way," I said slipping my feet into a pair of black flats.

-----

Twenty minutes later we finally arrived to Austin's apartment complex. It took us a while to actually understand his directions. "Okay there's his car. So he said to just walk straight and go up the first flight of stairs and his apartment is the first door on the right."
I took the bottles of wine and followed Jamie up the first flight of stairs. She knocked on the door and was instantly greeted by Alan.
"Hey bitches," he hollered throwing up his hand. A beer in one hand, obviously drunk.
"You started the party without me?" Jamie exclaimed grabbing her chest. "How dare you! You know the party don't start until I walk in."
We laughed at her Ke$ha reference and followed Alan into the apartment. "Hello ladies," Austin greeted us, taking the wine bottles out of my hands. "I'm just going to put these on some ice. Would you like a beer while they cool?"
"Yeah sounds good," I said accepting the beer he held out to me.
I took a seat next to Alan who was violently killing everyone on Grand Theft Auto and screaming as the cops chased him around the town. "These bitches will never catch me!"
"Calm down there ginger princess." Jamie laughed patting his back.
I smiled at his stupidity and took a swing of my beer, trying to calm my nerves. I've never felt this nervous being around Austin before. Why now?
"Come sit next to me," Austin whined patting the seat next to him.
I rolled my eyes and got up to sit next to him on the small more of a large chair than a love seat. I took another long drink of my beer and slipped off my shoes so I could curl my legs up to my chest.
"You look stunning. As always." Austin complimented me causing me to blush.
I took another drink finishing my beer and smiled. "Thank you."
"Would you like me to get you another or would you like a glass of wine?"
"Wine please." I grinned at him and got up to follow him to the kitchen.
He pulled one of the bottles out of the ice part of the freezer and unwrapped the foil. "Fuck, I don't have a cork screw. Why you gotta go getting all fancy on me?"
I giggled and went over to my purse, rummaging around until I pulled out a small pocket knife containing a cork screw. "I'm always prepared when it comes to my wine."
He raised an eyebrow and smiled at me before taking it out of my hand and flipping the cork screw part out. I leaned against the counter and watched at he struggled to get the screw into the cork making me laugh. "Let me see it."
"No I got this!" He almost shouted offensively, finally starting to screw it in. After a few minutes of struggle he finally popped the screw out and gave me a cheesy smile of accomplishment.
"Took you long enough."
He walked over to his cabinet and pulled out a few wine glasses and filled them both up for us and handed me one. "To this amazing life."
"To life," I replied clinking my glass against his before taking a sip. I let out a small mmmh before drinking half the glass.
"Slow down there cowgirl," Austin chuckled sipping out of his glass. "Never."
I took the bottle and filled my glass back up before following Austin back into the living room to rejoin Alan and Jamie. Austin tossed Alan and Jamie another beer and took a seat next to me on the couch.
"Yeah you two drink your pussy shit. We'll stick to the manly drinks," Alan slurred popping open the beer and taking a swing of it.
"I am not manly." Jamie shoved Alan making him spill his beer all down his shirt.
"What the hell!" He shrieked standing up and shaking out his shirt.
"Yolo."
I laughed and shook my head sipping my wine. I was already starting to feel the affects of the alcohol on my body causing me to have the giggles uncontrollably.
"Someone's feeling good," Jamie said winking at me.
"Mmmhmmmmmm, y'all need to get on my level. Well except Alan, he's already passed my level."
"Y'all," Jamie mimicked me, letting out a loud laugh.
"Shut up, asshole."
"I think your little accent is cute," Austin expressed pinching my cheek.
"Thank god, someone who appreciates my Texan ways." I rolled my eyes. "Alan pass the controller."
"No, I'm playing."
"Well you've been playing so it's my turn," I said getting up and taking the controller out of his hands. He gave me a shocked look and I just stuck my tongue out at him and turned to start playing the game. I opened the phone and typed in a few cheats, getting my favorite guns.
"What the fuck! How did you do that?"
"Magic." I smirked and made my way to the hospital to start my normal rampage. I killed all the police officers and civilians in the building before switching to the rocket launcher to start blowing up the cops piling around the entrance.
"You are now my favorite person in the entire world," Alan said staring at the tv in awe.
"I know. I'm pretty fab."
A few minutes later I was overcome by cops and finally got arrested. I threw the controller back to Alan and got up to pour myself another glass of wine.
Austin followed behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind, leaning down to rest his chin on my shoulder. "That was actually really hot. I never see girls get that into video games."
I laughed and filled up my glass. "Thank you sure. I try my hardest to show up all the boys."
"Well you did a good job." He leaned over and whispered in my ear. "Do you want to stay over tonight?"
I bit my lip. "Uhm Lola is at home alone and I didn't bring a change of clothes."
"Well I think Lola can survive without you for a night and you can can wear some of my clothes to sleep in."
I nodded and smiled. "I guess I'll stay over then."