Status: updates every other day! Hope you enjoy it! Also, check it out on wattpad as well!

Close Your Eyes

Chapter 2

Monday morning. Hell awaits me.

August 22, 8am.

"Hey honey, get up! Breaakfast is ready!' My mom yelled up the stairs. Groaning, I rolled over and slipped on my fuzzy blue slippers. Yes, I'm aware of how gay I sound right now. I ran my hands through my hair and grimaced at how dirty it really was. I waltzed down the stairs, prepared to hear the "you can't fail college" speech again. I walked into the kitchen, the sun shining through the glass and reflecting straight into my eyes, blinding me. I hid my eyes behind my arm and made my way to the oak table placed in the center of the room. Of course, being an incoming freshman in college was terrifying enough without my parents yelling at me to do better, to be better. "Take a seat, honey." my mom said too enthusuastically. This would be an interesting breakfast. My mom disappeared and reappeared with a stack of pancakes and bacon. As much as I hated my parents for making me go to college, I was happy for independence for once in my lifetime. My mom sat down across from my dad and both of them looked at me with a smile on their faces. Oh no, what's going on? "Son, we know college is stressful and we wanted to help. We got you something as a going away present." shit eating grins plastered on both of their faces. "What is it?" I said, trying not to be overly excited. "Go outside and check for yourself." I got up and strolled to the door, thinking it could be a bike or something, well because my parents were against me driving this year. I opened the door and there sat a 1969 Ford Mustang. "Mom, Dad are you kidding me???!" I screamed and ran over to it. Black paint, shiny and the chrome was bright. I practically hugged the car. I was in love, or lust. But whatever it was, I absolutely adored this car and for some reason I didn't exactly hate my parents anymore.

I figured I would test it out and hopped in the front seat searching for the keys, but to no avail. "Son, there's one condition." OF FUCKING COURSE. "What is it?" My dad jingled the keys in front of my face and I became impatient. "yeah yeah yeah what is it?" "Bring back a girlfriend on Thanksgiving break." My dad shot me a laugh and handed me the keys. I immediately started the engine and heard it roar. Love. Lust. Happiness.

"Come on, honey, we need to load the boxes! Today's a big day!" I groaned and and got out of MY car.

I ran back upstairs and grabbed a box filled with my clothes. It was only 8:30 am. Today was going to be a long day and I just wished it would hurry up and be over with. I took the box downstairs and ran back upstairs to grab another box. After about an hour of carrying boxes downstairs, my room was empty. Everything was gone and there was nothing in there besides my bed and my bedside table. I would miss this place. I took one last look at my room and closed the door. I was gone.

~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~

"Alan, go check in!" I heard my mom yell at me as we pulled into the parking lot for UCLA, the biggest college in California.

I got out of the car and walked to the main building and walked through the huge glass doors and searched for my buidling's table. Anderson Hall a large sign hanging from a table in the back said. I marched up and stood in line. When I got to the front of the line there was a tall, dark haired man with a fully tattooed right arm and a nose piercing, similar to mine. "uh- yeah my name's Ashby, Alan Ashby if you need my full name." I could feel my face burning hot and my palms become sweaty. This was going to be a crazy year, I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoyed this first chapter. I hope it isn't crappy so comment and tell me what you think! ily