Status: updates every other day! Hope you enjoy it! Also, check it out on wattpad as well!

Close Your Eyes

Chapter 4

I figured I could only try this whole band thing. Being in a band was my life long dream and being in one with my adorable roommate was a must. I walked out of my room in search of Austin but nearly ran into him at the elevator. "Hey dude, I was wandering how I would get into your band?" I said while scratching at my hands awkwardly. "Uh yeah well can you meet us down at commons in like 20 minutes and we'll all talk and take a look at your guitar skills." Austin let out with a loud laugh. I couldn't help but smile at his perfect white teeth and the way he throws his head back when he laughs. It was as if his laugh was in slow motion and I was soaking it all up as if I was a teenage girl laying out and soaking up the sun rays. It brought a slight smile to my face, but it was quickly removed when some guy came up behind him and put his hands over Austin's eyes. "Guess who?" The short, quite attractive man said. "Shay, not now. I have R.A. duties." I was surprised. Why had he suddenly became stiff and disheveled. I had a puzzled look and my face and the short man, Shay, shot me a dirty look. What had I done? Except maybe, steal Austin's attention. I turned away to walk away when a hand grabbed my shoulder. "I'm glad you're gunna audition. Shay's apart of the band, but don't get jealous. I'm not his." He turned to walk away leaving me confused and embarassed, but mostly confused. Did he know that I liked him? I sure hope not.

I walked back to my room and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans, my ripped Pink Floyd sleveless tshirt and clean boxers. I was going to impress Austin tonight, no matter what it took. I took a short shower and got out, drying off and slipping on my boxers. I slid on my skinnies and let my boxers peak out a little from the top. I wanted to tease, now whether it worked was a whole other story. I pulled my shirt over my messy orange colored hair and decided for a beanie. Afterall, I am trying to impress not scare him away. I grabbed my old clothes and towel and headed for my dorm room. I needed to find my all black converse and my black beanie. Yes, I know a lot of black. I quickly pulled on my shoes and shuffled out the door, on my way to commons.
When I arrived, my worst nightmare was waiting, Shay. He was all huddled close to Austin and when Austin seen me, he jumped up almost letting Shay fall to the floor. He made his way over to me and wrapped his arm around me. "Don't be worried. Shay's just a little clingy." He whispered, making me cringe from his breath on my neck. I shook my head with a laugh and walked on towards the crowd of 4 men messing around on their phones. "Hey guys, this is Alan and he's here to audition for our new guitarist. I heard Shayley scoff and Austin wrapped his arm around my shoulders. What kind of game is he playing? "Hey Austin, can I talk to you a minute?" I said and pulled him away over by the wall. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I snapped at him. He looked appalled as I continued to speak. "You can't use me to make him jealous. Is that what you're doing? Is that why you asked me to join your band?" He started to talk with a whisper. "I honestly thought that maybe if Shay seen us together, he would leave me alone." "What the fuck, Austin? I'm sorry, but I can't be apart of your band if you're gunna act like this. I stormed off, leaving Austin looking shocked with tears in the corners of his eyes. Maybe this year would be harder than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's been so long. I finished my other story and started a sequel so that's what I've been doing. Hope you like this short chapter. Bye. Ily