Just Friends

Just Friends

A hot summer night, Abi and Gerard were almost falling asleep on the grass in the backyard of her house. They’ve been friends as long as they could remember. They were friends above all things. They tried to date, because they always seemed perfect to each other, but it just didn’t work that way. Even they shared their first sexual experiences and both had a nice memory of it. Did they go to a couple after that? If you ask them, they would share a glance, chuckle and say: “No… no… no.” at the same time. And you would laugh at them as everyone always does. That’s how perfect they were, but only as friends. That night they were supposed to go clubbing with some people, but right now they were bored to hell on her house not knowing what else to do to kill time. Abi looked at her watch and sighed heavily dropping her head on Gee’s stomach.

“Ouch.” He said.

“Sorry. But I’m really bored. We still have to wait another 2 hours.”

“That’s not my fault, so don’t hit me.” Abi raised her head and hit his chest again.

“And if I wanna hit you?”

“You can’t win, Abigail Sarah.” He said marking her middle name. She hated it and he knew it. Abi straddled him forcing his arms to the ground.

“Now you’ve asked for it.” Abi started to tickle him knowing his exact spots. Gerard tried to move, but she was over him, so he couldn’t do too much. He was laughing hard and she was laughing even harder with Gee failing on make her stop. “Beg for it!”

“Please, Abi! Please, Stop!” Gerard had tears on his eyes already. She didn’t stop till he gained enough strength and rolled them over. “Haha! Now it’s my turn.”

“Oh, oh… now I’m gonna be punished foe being a bad girl.” Abi really found it amusing. And so did Gerard.

“Maybe. What kind of punishment do you want?”

“This time you get to choose.” A certain idea went through is mind and he smiled evilly. “What the hell are you thinking?” She said already knowing the look on his face.

“If you promise to stay still, we’ll do something that’s gonna kill time, you won’t be bored and I’ll get to punish you.” Abi smiled having a pretty good idea bout what he meant.

“Ok, I’ll stay still.”

“Close your eyes, Sarah.”

“If you call me like that once more, I swear you won’t be able to have kids!” She yelled half laughing. He laughed back.

“Okay… I’ll stop for both of our sakes.” Gerard said with a sexy smirk. Abi laughed out loud.

“Aren’t we feisty?” Abi raised one eyebrow and looked at Gerard, who smiled and leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was amazing.

“Now you’re gonna be hardly punished…” Gerard whispered as his kisses left a wet trail down her neck and to her ear.

“Hardly and deeply…” Abi whispered making him smile. Gerard pinned her hands above her head taking her wrists with one hand and wandering the other one down her body. Kissing her again, he undid the lace of her shorts and slipped them off her legs as she kicked them away. Releasing her wrists, Gerard slid his mouth down her neck again, softly nibbling her shoulders, running his hands to the back of her neck to undo the up lace of her bikini top and then to her back to undo the other one and toss it away. Abi moaned a little louder at the feeling of his tongue on her breasts. “What a torture!” She said half sarcastically.

“This is nothing yet…” Gerard ventured lower and slipped off the rest of her bikini.

“Oh, no. Not again…” Abi said with a shiver.

“Like you didn’t like it the last time.” He chuckled.

“You are a major tease, that’s what scares me…” Abi moaned the last word really loud when he unexpectedly ran his tongue across her slit. “Fuck!!” Gerard smiled pleased with himself and started to nibble on her clit making her scream his name out. “Gerard … Fuck!” She bucked her hips up to his mouth.

“Easy, girl…” Gerard kissed her tights as he slid one finger into her.

“Geeee…” He inserted two more fingers, pumping them in and out slowly. “Please, Gee!”

“I told you, you’re gonna be punished.” He said on a whisper before working with his mouth on her clit, nibbling and licking it lightly. Abi groaned and took his head pushing it closer to her, messing up his hair. He didn’t even protest and sucked harder, pumping his fingers deeper.

“I’m… almost… there… Ge… rard…” She panted. Her moans became screams as his pace went faster. “Geeee!!” A wave of heat came over her body with her orgasm and she came all over his mouth. Gerard licked her dry, bringing her down slowly. “I’m seriously thinking bout being bad more often.” Abi said when breathing wasn’t hard anymore.

“Who said I’m done with you?” Gerard asked looking evilly straight into her eyes. She was bout to say something, but his tongue shut up hers. Unconsciously, she undid the lace of his bathing suit shorts and he took care of tossing them off. She wrapped her legs around him and he made his way into her forcefully. Abi whimpered in his mouth and he unattached their lips. “Now comes the real punishment.” He said with a hot breath on her ear nibbling her lobe.

“Yes, punish me! I’ve been a really bad girl…” She was nearly to faint with pleasure, as he thrusted deeper into her. Sweat was dripping off his body and falling onto hers slipping from there to the grass. Gerard grunted with each thrust as her hips raised to meet him. Her screams where loud and full of desire. “C’mon Gee… I’m…” She couldn’t finish the phrase and yelled again instead feeling another orgasm over her.

“God, Abi! You always feel so good.” With another couple of thrust, he felt her tightening around him. The grasp was strong and he bit her shoulder to keep himself from screaming as she dug her nails on his back. Both came monstrously and Abi's scream echoed through the backyard. Gerard collapsed onto her; neither was able to move or even speak, so they stayed still recovering air. After a while their lungs caught enough air and Gerard rolled off her. “And this leave us…”

“Where always have done: just friends.” Gerard gazed her.

“Even when we’re good together.” Both laughed. They knew they were just lust, boringness and the best friends you could find.

“You know what? I have grass on my butt.” They exchanged another glance and stood up running inside the house, straight into the shower.