Noises

One Shot

Zacky had woken up in the middle of the night, which was strange for him, because he was know for sleeping like a baby all the way through the night. He tossed and turned for a couple minutes before he got out of bed and walked quietly out of his room. He tiptoed by his parents room and his brothers room and made his way to the kitchen. He poured himself a glass of milk, hoping it would help him get back to sleep quickly. He leaned against the kitchen counter, eyes half closed in grogginess, as he quickly emptied his glass and rinsed it out in the sink.

When Zacky passed his brothers bedroom door on the way back to his own room, he heard some strange noises. Sounded like...a weird wet noise and...heavy breathing? He smirked knowingly as he realized what he was hearing. Matt Baker was at that age, and it was perfectly normal. Zacky had gone through puberty himself, and he knew just what Matt was going through.

He turned the knob on Matt's door and slowly pushed it open. All noises ceased and Matt lay stiff as a board under his blankets. Zacky smirked again. “I know you're awake, Matt. Don't think I couldn't hear you.” He said, walking over to sit on the edge of his brothers bed. He clicked the lamp on the was sitting on the night stand. “Y-you're not gonna tell mom, are you?” Matt asked, still hiding under his covers. Zacky chuckled, pulling back the covers just enough to reveal Matt's blushing face, who looked away in embarrassment. “Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I went through the same thing.” He smiled reassuringly at his little brother. Zacky's eyes traveled downward, to stop on a certain area of Matt's blanket that was sticking up. He smirked at his brother, and Matt blushed again, pulling the blanket back over his face. “Aw, come on. Don't be embarrassed.” Zacky pulled the blanket all the way off this time, revealing his brothers slightly smaller body, and his stiffened member sticking out of his boxers. “I can help you with that.” He whispered in Matt's ear. He grabbed his brothers dick, pumping up and down, generating a loud gasp from Matt. “Z-Zacky?” He gasped, squirming in pleasure. “Shh.”

Zacky leaned down and kissed his brother lightly, tongue flicking over his lips. Matt bucked his hips, urging Zacky to go faster. With his quickened pace, his kisses became more passionate, his tongue was now exploring the inside of Matt's mouth, and Matt was whimpering and moaning softly. Zacky moved to straddle his brother, both of them only clad in boxers, and layed down on top of Matt, kissing him again, and grinding their erections together. They both gasped, and Matt moaned his brothers name. Zacky's lips traveled hungrily to Matt's neck, placing sloppy kisses down his jaw bone on the way. Matt cried out when Zacky hit a sensitive spot on his neck. “Shh, don't let mom and dad hear.” He whispered against Matt's skin. His gyrations began getting quicker and less even as he started to feel his orgasm building up.

He pulled Matt's boxers off and pulled him into a sitting position, their lips meeting again, and Zacky's hand gripping his brothers erection yet again. Matt took Zacky's member in his hand as well, and they jacked each other off, moaning and kissing until they finally came on each others chests and on the sheets, making a bit of a mess. Matt collapsed on the bed, unused to such an intense orgasm. Zacky lay there next to him, catching his breath. “Was that good, little brother?” he asked, and all Matt could do was nod in response. Zacky smirked, kissing his brother lightly on the lips before going to clean himself up.

When he was done, he put some clothes on and went to the kitchen. He heard Matt go into the bathroom. Zacky put some water in a kettle and set it on the stove to boil.

When Matt came out of the bathroom, he went to the living room to find Zacky curled up on the couch, two cups of hot coco sitting on the coffee table, and a movie playing. He smiled and curled up next to his brother, sipping his hot coco and cuddling under a big blanket while they watched the movie.