Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

CHAPTER 1

“Baby?” I knocked on the door , “the guys and I need to go to a meeting. I won’t be back late , I promise”
I sigh and leaned my head against the white wooden door. Hearing nothing , my eyes started watering slightly but I pushed the tears away.
I felt a hand on my shoulder , “things will get better man. I believe in that” Zacky said , encouraging me even though it wasn’t working.
“When? Before or after she leaves my ass?”
Saying nothing , Zack held an sympathetic look on his face.
“Sorry man”
I followed the guys out and we drove in the Ferrari to the meeting.

**
4 weeks , and 18 hours earlier
It was a cold day , much like the mood in the house. Kari and I had out first argument as a married couple and the tension ran sky-high.
“Where are you going?” Karina asked me , a scowl on her face. I grabbed my jacket and pushed past her.
“I asked you a fucking question Matt!”
“I’m going out. I don’t need your fucking permission.”
“I just asked”
“Well don’t.” I snapped and left the house.
I went to the bar alone , the guys stayed at home since they , for some reason , didn’t see the point in going.
I got so terribly drunk that the bartender , who I’ve known for quite a while , decided to call Kari.
“NO! Don’t. Call...someone else” I slurred , “she won’t come and pick me up. She fucking hates me”
“I’m sure after one fight she doesn’t hate you Matt. But fine , I’ll call Brian”
I downed the rest of the bottle of pure vodka he forgot in front of me before he could protest and then I looked around. Seeing a brunette girl with thee biggest boobs ever looking at me seductively.
I beckoned her over since I’m way to drunk. She obliged and walked over , her boobs bouncing up and down.
“Matt. Stop. You’re gonna fuck up” Johnny , the bartender , told me. I shrugged him off and smirked at the girl.
“Hallo Mr. Handsome” She said and sat down making sure her boobs were in my face.
I licked my lips , “hi. And what’s your name?”
“Oh I’m Brittney. You are?”
“Shadows. All you need to know. Why don’t you and I” I sat my hand on her thigh letting it slide up to her vagina.
“Go to the bathroom and get to know each other even better?”
She smirked , “Sounds great.”
I smirked and shrugged Johnny off as he yet again gave me a disgusted filled with warning look.
We have just finished and I was just finished putting my jeans and shrt on when I was yanked by my neck and then punched..
I saw it was Zack that punched me.
“What the fuck is wrong with you?” He screamed.
I was about to comment when I saw the guys standing there giving me disappointing looks however Jimmy looked at me in a sorrow filled way.
“What Jimmy?” I asked , my head still spinning from the heavy amount of alcohol.
“She’s outside. You know , your wife”
“What?” Brittney squealed fakely , “you’re married?”
“Oh give it a rest bitch , the wedding band is incredibly visible on his hand!” Jimmy snapped.
“Come on Matt. Troy’s at the house and you better hope that Kar doesn’t tell him otherwise you’d be shitted.” Brian muttered
“Either way he is” Johnny muttered and I glared at him before fixing myself and then left the bathroom.
As soon as I saw Kari with tears streaming down her face , the alcohol in my body disappeared.
I was sober within 2 seconds.
“Kari.. I-“ before I could finish my sentence she slapped me hard across my face. My head lulled to the side and I instantly covered my throbbing cheek with my hand.
“How could you do this to me Matt?”
“I-I don’t know. Baby I was drunk. Please don’t be mad at me , please”
“I can’t look at you right now. I just... I need to be by myself right now”
My eyes filled with tears , we lived together so that sentence she just uttered meant that either she was leaving , or she was gonna stay in another room. I really hoped that she’d only stay in another room. I didn’t want to loose her and if she packed and left that would mean that I was losing her forever.
“Kari” My voice was broken and strained. “Please”
“Don’t. You fucked this up. So don’t”
I clung onto her arm but only released it with a defeated sob when Brian pulled me off her.
“Come on Matt , I’ll call you a cab.” He told me in a sympathetic voice.
Karina was already gone along with the rest of the guys and I quickly looked at Johnny who gave me a sad sigh and a sympathetic frown.
I sniffed and dried the tears with my hand. “Okay. Will you ride with me?”
“Sure man.” He nodded and called for a cab.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys. I'm redoing this story since it's the only one not finished. I'll post all of my other stories again.
I don't know if you read my blog or not , but I lost my password to my first account NAD4PREZ so I'm redoing everything..

Please comment & message me. Read on.. forget about the first account!
Thanks guys...
Much love
Nadia xx