Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 11

"But , since you have my sister I might as well have your girl , right Shads? I'll tell her you said hi"
He hung up.
I swallowed , "Matt?" Axl Rose asked , concerned.
"He's gonna do something to Kari. We need to get to that hospital NOW!"

*************************
24 HOURS BEFORE

"Matt stop worrying. I'm fine. Nobody can kill me in the hospital. Well , except doctors" Karina laughed making me scowl slightly.
She wanted me to work and go home since according to her , I stink and looks like shit.
"Fine , But you call me okay? I'll be here later."
"Alright. Tanya is also dropping by today and I'm just gonna sleep a little."

I sigh and headed to the door after kissing her , "I love you"
"I love you too. No go!"
"Yes Ma'am"
I saluted her making her laugh and then left the room and the hospital.

**
Everybody was still in Avenged's mansion working on the Torres case. He was keeping very still , not dirtying his tracks.
I think he knows we're on to him and now he's keeping a low profile but with all the techs I have on my side that bastard won't be in hiding for long.

I'm gonna get him and kill him with my bare hands.

"Okay , we're changing our strategy. We're not tabbing him anymore" Joel said making me look at him. "What?"
"Me and a couple of guys are gonna pay a visit to that gorgeous sister of his. She lives just outside Huntington. She's gonna love the basement of this place Shads"
I smirked , unable to care for the innocent life and nodded , "yeah. She will."

**
Couple hours later , after whats-her-face was kidnapped by Joel and few others , I got a call from a pissed off Torres
"you're really not done playing are you Shadows?" he growled
"You messed with my girl Torres , I'm messing with yours"
"Give me my sister back. She didn't do anything!"
"Neither did Karina , but she was in a car accident because of you!"
"No. Shadows. It was because you cheated!"

I growled and before I could cuss him out more he said something to me that made me more than livid :
"But , since you have my sister I might as well have your girl , right Shads? I'll tell her you said hi"
He hung up.
I swallowed , "Matt?" Axl Rose asked , concerned.
"He's gonna do something to Kari. We need to get to that hospital NOW!"