Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 14

“So the doctor said it’s okay if we have sex again” Kari said making me smile.
“You still want a baby with me?” I asked
Her face scrunched up in utter confusion , “of course I want a baby with you. Why wouldn’t I?”
I shrugged , “I don’t know. I’ve caused so much heartache for you , I figured you’d never wanna have a future with me”
Karina frowned and stood up. She placed herself on my lap straddling me. “Matthew Charles Sanders if I ever hear you say something like that again I will kick your ass”
I had to laugh at that but quickly shut my mouth when she gave me a warning look.
“You are my future Matt , and I’ve been telling you that since we got together. You need to start believing me , and you need to start having confidence in yourself Matty. You need to start believing that you’re my world – you’re my everything and I want to have everything with you”
“Really?”
“Really” she gave me a mindblowing kiss , “so wanna try for that baby?”
“Fuck yes” I threw her down gently on the bed making her yelp and laugh. I kissed her passionately.
**************************
Kari and I just took a shower together , and was busy dressing when there was a knock on our bedroom door. I was only wearing boxers and since Kar was still only in a towel trying to find something to wear I opened the door.
Zacky stood , smirking at me “cute boxers man.”
“fuck off , what do you want?” I asked curtly , my face adorned with a smirk
“We’re hungry – thought about getting some dinner at the SteakRanch , wanna come?”
“Yeah , lemme ask Kari though , but I’m sure she’d wanna come”
“Alright. Let’s go – say 7?”
“Fine. We’re just dressing , then we’ll come out”
He nodded and walked back downstairs , I closed the door and found Kari in the closet trying to get something to wear STILL.
“Babe just wear a dress – or a simple shirt and shorts. What’s keeping you?”
She shrugged and took out a dress
“Who was at the door?” she asked as she applied cream to her body.
“Zack. They want to go to the Steak ranch. You wanna go?”
“Yeah. Steak sounds great.”
She pulled on the dress and twirled around. “How do I look?”
“Beautiful , gorgeous , pretty , amazing”
With a laugh she kissed my cheek and blow dried her hair while I took out a white knee-length short and a black shirt

“Looking sexy there babe.” She commented when I was completely dressed , “although you look sexier without the clothes on”
I raised my eyebrow , “that’s my line. I’m totally rubbing off on you”
Kari laughed and sprayed on some perfume , and puckered her lips for me.
“A kiss for your wife , please”
I rolled my eyes and kissed her lips. “Do I have lipgloss on now?”
She shook her head , “nope haven’t applied any. I’m going to now so you can’t kiss me tonight”
“That’s fucked up”
Kari laughed as we exited our bedroom , she grabbed her handbag in the process and then we walked downstairs. The only people that was already downstairs and ready to go was Brian and Tanya.
“Oooh look at you wifey. You’re so gorgeous” Tanya said smiling slightly.
“You too. And I see Brian got some” Kari said nodding at Brian’s sex hair. Tanya blushed while Brian smirked trying to neaten his hair again.
“Yeah well if Matt had any fucking hair , his would also be messy from sex. I fucking heard you moaning Karina E Sanders” Brian said smirking at Kari.
She glared at him playfully and then stuck out her tongue “can’t help my man is good”
Now , I was smirking proudly “I know , I know I’m good”
“Fuck off snot face. Kari why would you boost this man’s ego? Isn’t it big enough?” Tanya said and I was a little surprised at her name for me : snot face.
“Snot face? That’s mean Tan” Kari said giggling
“I’m not a snot face , am I baby?” I asked Kari pouting slightly earning a snort from Brian
“Shads a baby.”
I flipped him off and continued staring at Kari who smiled at me giving me a peck on the lips
“You’re not a snot face baby”
“Let’s go fuckers!” Jimmy screamed , and the rest of the gang came downstairs , “we’re ready”
Unaware of the heartache and drama coming our way , we left the house and went to the ranch
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry if it sucks , I can't wait for the next chapter though :)
Don't worry - drama will appear again. I'm just not sure when... but sooon !!