Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 18

"Where are you going?" Brian asked me as I was getting ready for jog.

I wasn't really one for jogging but Kari begged me to go running with her and then joining her for breakfast.
She wanted to get out of the house a little and I couldn't say no. Matt asked me to help him heal her and that's exactly what I'm doing now.

"Going for a run with Kari"

"There's a gym two floors up Tanya" he replied stiffly , packing his bag for today's case.

"I don't care. I want to go out , and Kari needs me now"

"Matt won't like this"

"It was Matt's idea actually. Kar needs to get out of the house and besides neither you nor Matt owns us. We're not the whores in this mansion and we can do whatever we want to."

"I never said that"

"No , you did. Brian. Countless of times. You always want me to be here with you , in this house like a fucking locked up whore. I am not one. I will always be your fucking equal."

"Tanya.. that's not... I just meant Kari was kidnapped once... It's not safe" he couldn't finish his sentences and that only happens when he's angry.

"You wanna know something? Kari told Matt she needed to get out of this house for a while and he told her it's a brilliant idea because she's not a stay at home kinda girl. Matt respects her , he doesn't keep her fucking hostage because she's his equal , not a whore he kidnapped."

"just fucking do what you want but don't come crying to me when someone hurts you" Brian spat and walked away.

"I won't. Don't fucking worry"

"You okay?" Kari asked , her face etched with concern. She must have heard the lovely spat Bri and I just had.

"We were fighting , he doesn't respect my wishes to go out"

"Jackass. We can do what we want"

"Exactly" I laughed and then we walked out of the house , and when we were outside the gates we started jogging.

We decided for a ten mile run and then grabbed breakfast at a little cafe Kari said was serving the best food.

The two of us hung out the entire day and only went home for dinner. We went shopping , we saw a movie , ate lunch and shopped some more.

I missed this. It was fun having Kari smile again.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay listen guys.... Karina and Matt will be back again 4 chapters later. I really want to show you Tanya and Brian's relationship.

Thanks
Nadia
xx