Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 21

I laid on my towel with Kari watching the guys play football. It's hard to believe that they are Cali's most dangerous gang but no-one even batted an eyelash when we arrived on the crowded beach.

"Babe , come put on some sun screen , your back is turning pink" Kari instructed to Matt when they finished playing football.

"We're going to the water now." he said pouting , "I will when we get out , promise"

"Alright" she grinned at him making him smile , "are you girls gonna come swim with us?"

Kari nodded but faltered when she saw my apprehensive look , "Tan?"

"Y-you go. I'm sure Bri doesn't want me there"

"Fuck him , you're coming. I know how much you love swimming"

I smiled and nodded pulling myself up while Matt pulled up Kari.

To make matters worse , Matt picked up Kari and ran to the water. I shrugged and walked alone.
That is until Zacky jogged over to me and smiled at me. I grinned back feeling grateful.

"Let's go , the water is amazing" he gushed making me chuckle happily.

Why did I never realize what a gentleman Zack is?

Well then again , when I first met Brian he was also the world's nicest guy ever and now look what happened..
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be able to post any stories for about 10 days , maybe less.
The area I'm going to does NOT have any internet therefore I won't be able to post because my phone's internet is finished and I will receive data in 3 weeks.

Enjoy chapter 21 & 22 and have a nice day :)