Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 34

Tanya sat down on a wooden chair next to an abandoned amusement park. Biting her nails , she checked her watch one more time and saw that it was already 10PM.

He was coming in exactly 20 minutes and she had only a little information with her.

She didn't want this to happen - she only wanted revenge on Brian. She never thought that the hitman she hired was actually in a rival gang of the Russian Mafia.

Now she had to do their dirty laundry for them , she has to sniffle out any dirt on the Russians and sooner or later they will come after her as well.

How she got herself into this mess , she'll never know but she knows if she wants to keep herself safe she will have to do whatever they tell her to do.

Time was running by fast and soon it was time for him to arrive.

"Ahh Tanya! you're here"

Standing up , she nodded and held out a piece of paper for him.

"Hmm , what do you have here?" he took the paper from her shaking ones and started reading it.

"This is all you have?" he asked cocking an eyebrow.

Tanya's confidence faltered , "uh s-s-s-sir I-I-I tr-tr-tried b-but t-there w-w-was s-s-security"

"You're pissing me off Tanya , and you know what happens when you piss me off"

Tanya gulped loudly and nodded her head , "I'm s-s-s-sorry s-s-s-sir... I'll t-t-try a-a-again"

"No you won't my little Tanya..." he said smirking evil. "Take her back to the basement , show her what happens when she pisses me off"

A few men took her back to their mansion's basement. One threw her down on the cold floor and cuffed her hands tightly.

The other one spread her legs apart and cuffed it as well.

"Now my little Tanya , why did you disobey me?"

"I-I didn't s-s-sir"

He slapped her in the face , "you can't talk back to me"

"Sorry sir"

He started taking off his belt and unzipped his pants

"N-n-no , p-p-please s-s-sir..."

That night he raped her , again. For the 3rd time since she started working for them he has raped her.

She wishes Matt would come for her - he can hurt her as well as long as she's done being the victim of a sex crazed animal.

As if her wishes had been answered there was a loud bang on the door.

"Skhodi, prover'!!" he yelled out to his men.

Once they got to the door and opened it up , both of them was shot at the same time.

Cumming inside of his condom , he zipped up his pants but left Tanya with only a shirt on.

He walked over to where the shots were fired and smirked when he saw who it was :

"Well , well if it isn't Shadows and his army"

"You're an enemy of the Russians as well , Belitrov?" Shadows asked the Russian man that was part of the Bratva for years.

"The Bratva pissed me off , I'm working for Goldberg now."

Shadows smirked , "Tanya means nothing to you. Give her back"

Ludas Belitrov laughed , "why would I do that?"

"The Bratva is looking for you. They want your gang dead. They already killed the ones stationed in St Petersburg."

"Why should I give her up if the Russians want us dead?"

"You know how the Bratva feels about women" was all Shadows had to say. Belitrov gulped and uncuffed the brunette.

"Good" Shadows whispered and threw Tanya to Alex to hold. "Where's your army?"

"Why?"

"They have to be here for your death" was all he said before he killed Belitrov. Hundreds of men ran out , probably witnessed the death of their stationed leader on camera.

The Americans shot all of them dead , and once they were all out the burned the place to the ground.

"Thanks Matt! Thanks so much" Tanya said as soon he started the van.

"I didn't fucking do it for you" he growled and drove home.

"Take her to the basement , give her some of Kari's clothes and let her clean up. She reeks like amateur sex." He demanded to the some of his men.

Matt walked up to the surveillance room and noticed Zacky calling the head boss of the Bratva.

"Shadows! We have the ones in St Petersburg"

"I heard. We have the ones in California dead as well so that leaves Moscow and Murino"

He nodded , "the ones in Moscow is the hardest to track down. My men is already on their way to Murino"

"Do you need out help?"

"You can help me from America. Let Vengeance trace them down. I heard he's the best"

"That's true. He's starting right now"

"Okay. We'll talk soon. Hope your girl gets better. Do svidaniya"
******

MATT's POV :

He hung up and I turned my gaze to Zack who was already busy tracking down the station in Moscow.

"Go fish out information from Tanya , man. I'm fine here" he said smirking.

I sigh and laughed "alright"

I walked down to the basement where Tanya was sitting. Brian and the guys cuffed her hands up so she was standing.

"Why are you working for Goldberg?"

"Just fucking wait until I tell Kari what you're doing to me" she spat. I rolled my eyes and nodded over to Brian. He punched her in the stomach

"Now , tell me again.. why are you working for Goldberg?"

"I'm not!" she screamed. Brian then kicked her. "Stop stalling and tell me Tanya! He will kill you!"

"I'm telling the truth -I'm not working for Goldberg!"

I sigh , "you are really pissing me off Waldorf! You were sniffing out dirt on the Russians to give to Goldberg's troops. So why don't you tell me why?"

She sigh and clenched her jaw.

"When I hired Von Der Berg to kill Brian , I didn't know he was part of the enemy gang of the Russian Mafia. I couldn't pay him the exact amount of money so he told me he'll do it if I help him and his gang to find things about the Russians. They wanted to take them down but they were too scared to just kill them so they wanted dirt on them. They got me to seduce the headboss of the Bratva under a scale name but I think the Bratva knew because everytime they gave me false information."

I nodded , "the Russians don't know who you are?"

"No."

"Bullshit!" I screamed and grabbed her by the hair.

"It's true Matt!" she yelled back. I let go of her hair and told one of my men to bring in two of the brothers of the Mafia.

"Vy znayete etu zhenshchinu ?" I asked. The one with the tattoos nodded

"Ona nazyvala sebya Ester . Moye nachal'stvo ne khochet ubit' yeye , tak kak oni ne ubivayut zhenshchin , chtoby oni dali yey lozhnuyu informatsiyu ."

"Did you know what he just said Tanya?"

She shook her head , I smirked and translated it to her like the good man I am :

"She called herself Esther. My bosses didn't want to kill her since they don't kill women so they gave her false information."

Closing her eyes in regret she sigh. "I was set up?"

"Yeah" I smirked , "you're a traitor Tanya"

"Spasibo" I told the Russians who nodded and left.

"I'm sorry.. What are you gonna do to me Matt?"

I shook my head , "I'm not doing anything"

Upon noticing her relieved smile , I added "but I can't talk for these guys"

Slipknot took her back to their mansion. They have wanted to kill Tanya since the night at Johnnys.

I said goodbye and thanked the rest of the gangs plus Jose and as soon as they left I was called up by Zacky.

"Shadows. We have them!" was all the Russian boss had to say.

I smirked happily , "priyatno rabotat' s vam"

He nodded , "Tochno tak zhe"

"Hmm , call again when you need our help."

"Ditto , Shads , ditto. Bye"

"Bye"

As soon as he hung up the five of us left the mansion and drove directly to the hospital.

"How is she doing Doc?"

He smiled happily at me , "why don't you go ask her yourself?"

"She's awake?"

He laughed , "woke up 5 minutes ago. I was about to call you"

"Thanks doc" I said and rushed into her room.

"Baby!" I called out making her giggle slightly. She was still very weak but she looked better than before. MUCH BETTER.

I kissed her with everything in me , I let my emotions out.

"God , I'm so happy you're okay!"

"I'm okay baby.. I'm okay. The doctor told me you were here everyday. He also told me you didn't eat!" she scolded me.

I laughed , "I'll eat now. I promise"

She giggled , "I'll make sure you do. Did you catch the man who did this?"

"Yeah babe I did."

"Who was it?"

I sigh and knew better than to lie to her although I didn't want to tell her about Tanya but I had to. Luckily I knew the guys and the other gangs would cover for me about torturing Tanya.

So I sat down and took her hands in mine , and told her everything.

Her eyes widened , "Tanya betrayed us?"

"I'm sorry baby."

She sigh , "I knew Brian did a number on her but I didn't think she'd stoop that low"

I kissed her forehead , "it's over now baby girl. Did the doctor tell you when you can be discharged?"

She shook her head , "no he said he'll come back in half an hour. Call the guys in!"

"Not even awake for 10 minutes yet and you're already ordering me around"

She laughed and kissed my lips

I stood up and called the guys in. They all rushed past me and if I wasn't as big as I am I would have fell to the floor from the strength they pushed past me.

I smiled as I watched the scene in front of me. After all the shit that happened I'm glad she's finally awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Russian words used in this chapter :

1) Skhodi, prover' = Go check it out!

2) do svidaniya = Good Bye

3) Bratva = brotherhood of the Mafia

4) Spasibo = Thank you.

5) priyatno rabotat' s vam = it was nice working for you.

6) Tochno tak zhe = Likewise

I don't want to end the story yet but you can tell me how long you still want it up?

Thanks for reading... I'm happy she's awake!

Leave your thoughts

xx