Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

NOT A CHAPTER

The events that happened after Karina Sanders was shot , was traumatic and eventful.

It was a little bit confusing as well :

Kari was shot by a guy named Von Der Berg who is part of an illegal gang enemies of the Russian Mob. The Russians had been looking for him for a few years since he killed one of their own.

Goldberg , Von Der Berg's boss , did some research on Tanya Waldorf. He was lucky to know that Tanya wasn't that 'protected' by the Avenged Gang and he only got luckier when she hired V.d.Berg to kill Brian. When she couldn't deliver the money , he got his men to take her in :

She was forced to seduce the headboss of the Russian Mob but her attempts were unsuccessful. They found out who she was and fed her fake information.

Since the Russian Mob doesn't believe in hurting women since one of their own was shot [ by the hands of Von Der berg ] they got rid of Tanya by feeding her false information.

The Russian Mob was NOT the ones targeting Karina [Chapter 25] but it was Goldberg's gang. Zacky thought if the Russians since Goldberg falsified the way the Russians always target people [ by sending an encrypted message with the fake blood spatter]

We still don't know WHY Goldberg was after Karina but that may be why she was actually shot in the bar and we have reasons to believe that it wasn't an actual accident.

You remember in chapter 28 , Tanya's words in the beginning :

Remember when you were little , and your parents told you to never trust a stranger?

I remembered , I listened.

I'm almost 30 and I still obey that rule.

Never trust a stranger
Never believe anything they say.

But today , I broke that rule.

Today , I listened to a stranger.

I listened when they told me what to do. I didn't even question it.

I just did it.

And not because I was scared , or intimidated.

Because I wanted to hurt him.

I wanted Brian Haner Jr to suffer.

That's why I listened , that's why I disobeyed the only rule I still follow.

That's why my best friend's life is in jeopardy.

She was in on killing Kari although she only wanted to hurt Brian. She lied to everyone - even to herself when she said she didn't know why Kari was shot.

Kari has always been a target - and always will be since she is the MOST loved woman in the American Mob world. Not even Joel Madden's wife is that much loved.