Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 36

"Any last words Tanya?"

Voices kept swirling in my head , the words they say drowns before I could fully understand.

Their faces blurs in my eyes before I could recognize them

I swallowed and frowned when I thought back to the times we all hung out together. These men were once my friends. We used to go to the beach , the clubs , barbeques and now they all want to kill me?

I deserve that. I really do , I do't deserve forgiveness or sympathy. I don't deserve Zacky's love and I don't deserve Kari's kindness but I sure wish the two most important people in my life would come and talk to me before these men kill me.

"Wake up bitch" I felt a foot kick my ribs making me groan slightly and open my eyes.

My eyes met the ones of Alex Verkatzas. His smirk towards me was filled with evil and disgust.

I frowned and croaked out an 'what?'

"Matt is here to see you" he smirked , "maybe he kills ya today"

"Kari won't let him" I spat out , not sure why I was so confident. I almost got her killed.

"Hm" he said , "we'll see about that"

I sigh and sat up , my ribs was sore from the abuse I receive from the different men but told myself that it's better than being raped every now and then.

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" I heard Matt's hoarse voice.

"What do you want? I've told you what I know"

"I'm not here for me" he spat out bitterly "Kari told me to come. Even after everything you've done , she still cares"

"I never meant for this to happen Matt. She's my best friend.."

"Yeah... your best friend that you almost gotten killed! She could have died Tanya"

Matt's serious exterior faltered slightly. His eyes giving away the pain he endured.

"I really am sorry Matt. I never meant for this to happen"

"Bullshit" he screamed , "Kari doesn't want you to die. I'll respect her wishes. But you're not leaving here sometime soon."

"Can I see her? Please"

"No. She's resting at home. You won't see her and I'll make sure you never do again"

"I just need to apologize to her Matt. Please I'm begging you!"

"I'll ask her" he sigh , "but you can only say you're sorry and then you're fucking out of here"

I nodded , relieved "thanks Matt"

"I'm not doing this for you. Kari needs closure"

I nodded

"Is ... is she okay Matt?"

"She will be" he said , the tone of his voice cold and malicious. "after you're fucking gone"
♠ ♠ ♠
okay.. so Tanya will appear in 2 more chapters and then she's gone. [how I still don't know..]

Tell me how you want her to leave the story? Do you want her to die?

Leave your comments , and thanks for those who do

You guys are great

Nadia x