Status: NEW PROFILE - SAME STORY.

Dreaming a Dream

Chapter 38

"Hey Matt" I answered the phone , walking to the basement where Tanya was laying.

Matt was calling me , telling me that Kari wants to see Tanya today.

"She really wants to?" I asked , swallowing slightly.

"yeah man" his voice was husky indicating he wasn't really keen on having Kari see Tanya.

"Alright , she can't see her like this though. What must I do?"

"I don't know.. put her in a guest room for the day? I don't want Kar to see her but I know she needs to. Can you , I don't know , dress her and let her clean herself?"

"Yeah sure man. Of course. When are you coming?"

"Is 4 okay?"

"Yeah fine. See you then man"

He hung up after saying bye.

I kicked her awake again , making her groan , "what?"

"Kari's coming today. You need to clean yourself. You smell like the shit you are"

She whimpered , "she's coming?"

"Yeah" I grunted and uncuffed her hands. I forced her into the house and threw her down in my guest bedroom that nobody ever uses.

"Clean yourself up and dress into this" I snapped and threw some clothes in her face.

"Am I staying here?"

"No. It's just for today." I said and left the room.

When I went back to the living room , Brandon stood up frowning in confusion

"What's the bitch doing in the house?"

"Matt called , Kari's coming in a while. He doesn't want her to see Tanya like this"

He nodded , "I bet Matt's not very happy about that"

"Nah he's not but he wants her happy so he'll do it"

"How long is she staying?" he asked referring to Tanya

"Just until Kari leaves."

Sighing , he nodded and told me he'll see me later.

Time flew by and before I knew it it was 4o'clock and Kari was coming over.

I decided to watch some television until they arrive , wishing for days like these to have a girlfriend that's not a whore.

The bell rung indicating the blonde was here.

I opened the door before a servant could , and smiled when I saw the girl standing in front of me.

"Hey baby girl" I said softly.

She smiled that breathtaking smile , "hey Alex. Matt's parking the car. He wasn't very happy when I told him I'm going in without him"

I laughed and helped her in , "she's in the guest bedroom. Kari , don't hate me for what I've done to her" I said pleading with my eyes.

"I won't" she muttered , giving me a hug.

The door opened and in walked Matt.

"Matt! Where's your manners? You must knock when you're at a stranger's home"

"Yeah?" he retorted , "and you should wait for me when I'm parking the car"

Kari giggled , "come on sour puss. Greet Alex"

"Hi Alex" he mumbled making me laugh , "hey Matt"

"Okay , well let me show you the room" I told Kari and walked her to the guest room Tanya was in. I opened the door making Kari gasp as soon as she saw the sight in front of her.

"I'm sorry" I whispered and as soon as she stepped foot in the door , I closed the door and walked back to the living room where Matt was sitting in.

"How you holding up man?" I asked , sitting down on the chair next to him. He sigh and swallowed

"I'm fine. I don't want her to hate me"

"Why would she hate you?"

"She sees what we've done to Tanya.. I'm afraid she won't look at me like she used to"

"Matt , she won't hate you. She knows Tanya deserves it."

"Yeah" he sigh , "I wonder what's going in there. What she's saying , asking.."

"You wanna listen in?" I teased making him chuckle

"Nah. Sleeping on the couch really messes up my back"

I laughed and patted his shoulder , "that's why I fly solo man"

He chuckled and then we heard footsteps coming towards us. Matt instantly stood up when we saw the owner of the footsteps

"Baby?"

"I-I'm d-done" she whispered and threw her body in his. He frowned and hugged her tightly , pulling her up

"I'm gonna go , bye man"

"Bye" I kissed Kari's forehead and then left the mansion.

Frowning , I walked into Tanya's room ready to know what the hell she did to upset Kari.

There will be hell to pay if she messed with Kari.