Love, Actually.

“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman

A collection of one-shot love stories: featuring the good and the bad that comes with falling in and out of love.

Each chapter has new characters and a new story.
  1. Inconceivable
    In a shadowed alley was a small bookstore in which were housed poems and stories. It was a place she considered her safe haven, and a place where two people could be brought together.
  2. Home Again
    Lauren hasn't seen him in a while. Not days, not weeks--but months. The anticipation is killing her as she sits and waits. Never before has an airport seemed so lonely.
  3. Waiting
    With four days left until I returned home for the summer, time was running out. And only just now were things beginning to happen.
  4. Invictus
    With her nose always buried in a book, she was quiet and studious and not very noticeable. She had long since given up hope of "finding that someone."
  5. Need this.
    Elmer thought that this was what he had always wanted--Corey's return. But he hadn't known what the consequences would be.
  6. Labyrinth
    Mona has a date coming up, but she doesn't know what will happen--so her imagination comes up with different scenarios.