Status: In progress

With Love Dr. Spencer Reid...

Date Night

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

The perfect date is the one where anything and everything goes wrong, but at the end of it, all you want is to see them again. - Dylan O'Brien

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/Allie/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

She smiled and turned, checking out her latest outfit for her night with Spencer. She was excited for their first date, but was surprisingly nervous as well. She usually didn't get nervous on first dates, because she hadn't been on many, and because the few men she had dated in the past, didn't get her attention as much as Spencer Reid did.

"So?" She asked her roommate, turning and looking at her. She sat upon my bed, looking bored and excited all at the same time. Her black hair was piled on top of her head in a high bun, and even though she was only wearing sweats and a big sweater, she looked amazing.

"I think you look too...sorority girl." Allie turned away and looked back in the mirror. She was wearing a big, pink oversized sweater with some leggings and some booties. She didn't know what her roommate meant when she said sorority girl like, but she started pulling off her sweater anyway.

"I'm not looking." Allie rolled her eyes and took of her booties and her leggings, leaving nothing but her long tank top and underwear.

"Okay...Jeans, t-shirt, leather jacket and boots." Allie pulled on a pair of jeans, jumping a little to get them on fully and then zipped them up. She threw the shirt over her head, and then turned, waiting for her roommate to look her over.

"That's cute! Wear those black leather boots and your brown leather jacket and it'll top it off. Pull your hair into a pony or a bun too." Allie smiled and pulled her jacket on, adjusting it until it was just right.

Once she was done, she left her bedroom and went into the bathroom. She flipped her hair over and started brushing it, giving it a bit extra volume. She had thick, course hair, but with it being so course and thick, it often looked flat instead of looking full of volume.

She stood up and flipped her hair back and started brushing it normally. She grabbed an elastic and gathered her hair into a bun and pulled tight.

"I'm ready!" Allie smiled and left the bathroom and made her way out to the living room and main hall. She grabbed her boots and put them on and once she was done zipping them up, she stood and grabbed her keys.

"Leaving now!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/Spencer-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Spencer sat at the table, looking around nervously, waiting for Allie. He hadn't gone on too many dates and the dates he had gone on, had really gone nowhere. He really didn't date much, partially because women found his intelligence annoying and his appearance geeky.

But he knew Allie didn't. He knew that she thought his intelligence was something to be treasured and she had said numerous times that she thought he was a sexy nerd. It was enough to make him blush when she said it, and even though she wasn't here saying it, he still felt his face flush.

"Can I get you anything to start?" Spencer looked at the waitress and shook his head, still waiting for Allie. He started to feel his spirits fall, started to feel like this was a joke.

Spencer sighed and looked at his watch and decided that he'd give it another minute. If she wasn't here then, he would leave and that would be that. He wouldn't talk to her again, just like all the other girls that had played stupid jokes on him.

"Whatever." The waitress walked away and Spencer just stared at his watch, counting down the seconds.

"Spencer! I am so sorry I'm late!" Spencer looked up to see a flushed Allie, walking towards him, her hair slightly disheveled and her jacket and skin slightly wet.

"Allie, did you walk?" He looked at her and thought that he would've picked her up. Without a thought, he would've picked her up.

"No. I got a ride. My car wouldn't start. It's so weird. It worked fine yesterday. Car troubles." She sighed and sat in front of him, getting settled before she looked at him and smiled apologetically.

"I really am sorry. I would've text you but I left my phone at my apartment." Spencer nodded and felt his worries leaving. She was here and she was smiling at him, he didn't care if she was late, she was here and that meant something to him.

"It's okay." He smiled, fully smiled, and felt nerves hit him again. He was nervous, so nervous and he didn't want to screw it up.

"So I have a question for you. Actually it's more like a second date idea. I've got tickets to this Dr. Who thing and I wanted to know if you wanted to go." Spencer couldn't stop the smile from creeping on his face.

He knew exactly what she was talking about and he wanted to go so bad but with work and cases he had no chance to get tickets or even think about getting tickets.

"I actually got them a while ago. When they had first gone on sale. So if you want to come, it'd be fun." Allie smiled at Spencer, and then turned her attention towards the waitress. She placed her drink order and then turned towards Spencer.

"I'd love to go. I actually wanted to go and was thinking of going but I was busy with cases and work so I didn't have time to go and get tickets."

"Great. It's a date."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short chapter! But hope you like it!