The Day We

Bae

As she looked into his hazel eyes glaring towards her from a far she realized for once how truly perfect they were and that they sparkled as if he had a twinkle. The thought accorded to her so suddenly she did not even begin to comprehend that to him she looked like she was gazing to hard, which to any normal human being would make them speak up but in his mind he didn't care. This strange foreign woman would looked like something from a distant dream no wait he laughed she was so much more lovely than any fairy tale or story could ever express her to be, beyond a goddess. She met his stare with a smile he shook his head as if he was realizing this was real, she slowly lifted her hand up and slided it onto his face, she began to wonder if all men were like this one fit perfectly tan with the dirtiest blonde hair she had ever seen , he looked slowly into her eyes for a moment than began to admire her figure her perfectly curved body and her body was covered in a fine pink pearl colored cloak which was more like a dress it cover her body but hugged her tight enough that you could see her outlining breasts and waist. He opened his mouth and said "hello lovely I am Luka and I would love to guide you to whatever land you wish to travel."