Status: Work In Progress

Peekaboo

Patrick Kane finds a magical portal in the locker room, one day. He is sucked into an alternate universe, when he finds himself in front of a tall tower. He climbs up a rope that dangled down and enters through a small window at the top, to find that he has been expected here.

A beautiful female named Ariel appears to him. He learns that he is in the land of fairy tales and disney. And that he cannot leave, until he completes his quest. He meet three other princesses named Amy, Lauren, and Chelsea.

Along the way, he finds a few sidekicks, including some of his best friends in the NHL, who have apparently been sucked in as well, and he diverts disasters, as he tries to get out and get back to the real world, so that he can be with his team once more.

But as he uncovers the secrets of the mysterious world, he discovers that people aren't always who they are supposed to be. Can he escape the world or will he was lost to it's false charm forever?

**Because of copyright reasons, the setting and look will be based on Disney, but none of the characters will be Disney characters, instead they are original, but may be slightly based on a few princesses already created.

**I am currently working on this with A Shruinger on hockeyfanfiction.com. She is not on this site, but I want to give a shout out to her aid in helping to write this story! Go check her stories out on the other site!! :)