Status: Work In Progress

Peekaboo

Lord Nemo's Plan

Meanwhile in Lord Nemo's lair, Jonathan was slumped against the wall of his dungeon cell, all chained up. He was still trying to have hope that he would be saved by Patrick and the rest of his teammates. It was hard to still hope for that, though, since hours had passed and nothing had happened yet.

Suddenly, he heard someone trying to get into his cell. Patrick? His eyes lit up with hope.

Unfortunately, all of that hope vanished as he saw that it wasn't Patrick standing in front of the doorway.

Instead, it was Lord Nemo himself standing in between two of his sharks guards. He had his arms crossed with a taunting smirk, putting all of his weight on one leg. "Thought I was lil' Peekaboo, didn't you?

“Oh no…” Jonathan dipped his head dolefully.

"Missed me, didn’t ya, Toes?" Nemo asked with a wicked grin. He reached out with a hand and ruffled the prisoner’s hair, much to his distaste and dislike.

Jonathan just let out a heavy huff while frowning at the cobblestone ground. He hated it when people mispronounced his name and called him 'Toes.' Patrick Sharp did it all the time in the locker room, on the ice, and over the phone. It got extremely obnoxious sometimes. Sure he put on a facade and joked around and acted like things were okay, but inside he really disliked it.

"I'll take that as a yes." He chuckled evilly at the Blackhawk captain’s unhappy silence, then turned to his guards. "Guards, take him out into the main room."

The guards nodded at their lord and marched into the room. They unchained Jonathan, but before he could make a move to escape, he found out that they bound his wrists together with rope.

The guards held onto Jonathan's arms and dragged him out of the room and into the hallway. He didn't dare to struggle against them since he knew that they would overpower him. He had attempted that earlier and look what it had got him into: chained in a damp, shadowy, miserably horrible dungeon. They pulled him up the staircase then entered the main room, which was the same room he first saw Nemo in.

The guards brought Jonathan to a big, wooden slate which had chains connected to it; it was standing up vertically against the wall on the left side of the room. They slammed him against the slate and untied the rope, but then chained up his wrists and ankles, making it quite difficult to escape.

Nemo walked into Jonathan's sight, looking from head to toe at the guards' work of chaining the poor Blackhawk up. "Good... Guards, you may leave."

The guards nodded and exited the room while he was looking at them.

"Let me go!!!"

Nemo turned to look at his prisoner, who was violently shaking the chains on him. "Ahahaha, in your dreams, Blackhawk."

Jonathan narrowed his eyes at the villain. "Fine then, Patrick will come and save me! You can't hold me hostage here forever! It’s impossible!"

"Oh, yes I can...especially at the fact that your little “Peekaboo” is nowhere near to saving you!"

Jonathan made a confused look as a viciousness smile crept onto Lord Nemo's face. "How-how do you know? They're...they're on their way to save me, I know it!!!" Slowly his confused look morphed into horror. This made him shake the chains a bit harder with his struggle and urge to get at this sinister man.

"Well you guess wrong because I know exactly where they are and what they're heading into." Nemo beat the top of his staff gently against the palm of his hand repeatedly. He made it seem like he meant business, almost like a baseball player or any bad guy using a bat. "Would you like to see for yourself?"

"Sure... I'd like to see myself."

Nemo took a step back, then continued heading in that same direction toward where his helpless hostage was chained up. He ended up in front of the man, standing adjacent to him on the right side. The shark's eyes on his staff, which began glowing bright red as he pointed it at the room; a streak of bright red energy blasted out from the scepter’s ornamental top piece. The energy turned into a glowing red ball, then began turning less rigid and more misty as it began spreading out smoothy. A vision in the mist then appeared, showing Patrick and the rest of the gang following a badger through the forest.

"Patrick!" Jonathan shouted. "Patrick--!"

Nemo whacked Jonathan's chest with his staff, making him stop talking. "He can't hear you! Be quiet!"

Jonathan shot the villain a serious glare. "Don't hit me like that."

Nemo responded by whacking him on the back of his head. "What are you going to do about it, you're all chained up? Listen to me, Johnny. What do you see over there?" He pointed to the moving image that was a few feet away from them.

The hostage looked up at the vision. "Patrick...he's walking in a forest...with the teammates..."

"What does he look like to you? Jubilant? Melancholy? Intrepid? Bewildered?"

"Uhhh..." Jonathan stared at Patrick. His blond-haired friend looked like he was perfectly fine, but sometimes, his facial expression would turn into an anxious look, like he had no idea where he was going. "Poor Peeks...he looks like he's lost."

"Yes, and he is going to be more confused than how he is right now...after he stumbles upon what I have in stored for him..." Nemo let out a mirthless chuckle.

"Wait, what?" Jonathan felt panic rising in him. "What are you gonna do to him? Tell me! Tell me!!!" He shook the chains as hard as he could.

“I could show you,” the villainous Shark thought aloud, tapping his chin, where the start of a beard had popped up.

“Tell me please!” the Blackhawk begged. “Don’t hurt Kaner!”

“And what if I do?”

“You wouldn’t!”

Nemo leaned in closer. His nose touched against Jonathan’s. The captain for Chicago was disgusted, as he craned his neck back as far as he could.

“I would! I could control his mind if I wanted to!” Nemo waved his hand over the shark head, like a gypsy to her crystal ball to see a vision. “Watch, I can make him slap Brandon on the back.”

The centerman watched in absolute terror, as the goalie motioned with his hands and appeared to make Patrick smack his friend in the back as they walked. He saw the blue-eyed man spin around and glare at the blond guy.

“Stop it, stop it! Leave him alone!”

“Relax Toes, I didn’t really control him...I can’t, he did that himself.”

“But--”

“I’d love to be able to mess around with your little friend, but I can’t. However, everyone else here that you see, I can.”

Jonathan ignored what the evil man was saying. His mind was racing and he was actually relieved that Antti Niemi couldn’t control his friend. A sharp pain to his midsection snapped his attention back.

“Just tell me what you are going to do to Kaner?” He noticed that his mouth was deathly dry and he knew that he sounded scared...no petrified about what was going to happen to his teammate. He wanted to know. He NEEDED to know what was going to happen to him. “Please!” He felt tears welling up in his eyes, as he desperately begged and pleaded to know. "No. NO! NO!! You can't do this!"

"Oh, that won't be necessary, you can just see it all unfold right here." The Lord extended his hand out towards the mist that was showing Patrick and his crew.

"No! Patrick, watch out!" Jonathan tried to extend his hand out towards the image, but it was held back by the chains.

"He can't hear you...! There's no way to stop it...as long as he follows that honey badger, he will encounter the peril that is waiting for him." He pointed at the moving image.

"Wait, what honey badger?" The Blackhawk turned to Nemo with a confused look.

"Well, the Little Ball of Hate, here: Brad Marchand."

"Marchand? The Boston Bruin? He's here? Where?" The hockey player hostage squinted at the vision, trying to find the pesky, little Bruin. He couldn’t see him anywhere. He only saw a horse, a dog (Andrew), three princes: Patrick, Brandon and Sharp, and a skunk or some other creature.

"He's the honey badger in the image."

Oh! Jonathan looked harder, then finally found a black and white honey badger that reminded him of a skunk. The little animal was in front of the whole group, wearing a hostler, boots, and a hat, just like a human; the Blackhawks in the image were following him. "That thing's...gonna lead them to danger?" His brown eyes grew wide.

"Yes, yes, and you know why?" Nemo stood in front of him. "Because he's under my control." He let out a burst of evil laughter.

"Wait, controlled? You’re controlling him?" Jonathan blurted out. “Controlled? How?” he added, muttering under his breath. He stared at the honey badger, seeing how Nemo could have him under his control.

Then he spotted a red glare in Brad's eyes, which must have been the sign that he was under Nemo's spell. I hope Patrick sees that there's something wrong with him. He looked up at his teammates, but they were still following the badger, showing no sign that they are aware of what the badger is up to do.
Panic filled him.

“No, no, they can’t! KANER, TURN AROUND!!” Jonathan lunged forward, clanking the chains loudly with his movement, but still managed to go nowhere, but pulled backward. “Kaner, no!” His eyes widened and he yanked against the restraints once more. He let out boisterous grunts of distress with his movement, longing to attack the man before him.

"Oh my, and your friends here are being tricked, thinking that they're going to find Mr. Seguin!" He extended his hand out at the mist. "They are in for a little surprise, 'cause they'll never Tyler..." He shook his head slowly. "...because I have him."

"Tyler's here‽" Jonathan had a surprised look. "You have him‽"

"Yes, yes, of course I have him... We'll give him a little visit on the way back to your cell." Nemo flicked his staff at the mist and the vision disappeared. "Guards!"

The two same guards marched into the room.

"Unchain Toews and follow me with him back to his cell."

The guards nodded their heads and began unchaining Jonathan. They bound his wrists with rope again and dragged him behind Lord Nemo as he walked out of the room.

They walked down the staircase and into the hallway of the dungeon. Nemo stopped in front of the first wooden door to the right side and unlocked it, pulling it open.

He moved to the side and allowed Jonathan to peer inside to see who was in it. Or what was in it that this villain wanted him to see.

Inside, there was Tyler Seguin, bound in chains, wearing a white collared shirt, with the sleeves rolled up.

It was under a worn out greenish/blueish vest. He also had brown baggy pants and brown boots. His head was dropped downward, but the Blackhawk could see that the popular ladies man of the National Hockey League had longer, floppier hair that covered his head.

After a few seconds he jerked his head upward and caused his floppy brown hair to bounce about his face. His expression was one of fright and horror, as he glared at Nemo.

“Come on, Tyler, why don’t you say hi to your little fellow prisoner here!”

Tyler made a low humming noise, attempting to respond to the Shark. Not only the chains were holding him back, there was also a black cloth covering his mouth, wrapped around his head. The Star looked like he was in distress, struggling to be free. His eyes locked with Jonathan’s seeming to say, “help me, please.”

Jonathan looked down at him, horrified. "Why is he being held as a hostage like this‽ He has nothing to do with Patrick!"

"Oh no..." Nemo shook his head. "He does... He does have something to do with Patrick." And he slammed the door on Tyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN-DUN-DUUUUN!!! 8OOO
Why does Nemo have Tyler in hostage? What's the reason?
You shall not know yet...
BYEEEE!!! X)
PS EvelynaKitty: read over this and make sure that it is good! Make any changes that need to be changed! Thanks! :D