Status: I will try my best to also follow the shows story but I also like going my own path as well. I do hope you enjoy and I would love feedback. Maybe even feedback on the title because I'll be honest. Nothing came to mind at the moment ^^

The CEO's Assistant

Chapter Six: Curse You Coffee Stains

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131290811

The day went by, more paper work, errands to run. There was a moment she had spilled all sorts of hot coffee all over her. Her outfit looked like crap now. Kiandra did eventually get more coffee for them but put it on Marilynn’s desk and ran out again before they saw the mess that was shown all over her dress.

Kyoko of course tried to stop her so she could help but Kiandra would yell out she was fine and rush out the door to do one last thing. Pick up Mokuba. Hopefully that would brighten up her day.

It did, the moment he jumped in the car, that smile of his never dropped like before. It actually had brighten even more when he saw Kiandra’s smile but when Mokuba’s gaze fell he frowned, “What happened?” She looked down, oh that’s right, the disaster. She wore a nice pencil skirt but the coffee had created splotches of dark blue or blackish spots. “Oh this? Coffee wanted to be my best friend today” She laughed, sort of embarrassed now.

“Looks more like you and the coffee had it out. Coffee won” “Aw, my story seemed friendlier”. They laughed, telling stories back and forth. Mokuba talked about his school and she talked about California again. The drive this time seemed shorter as they had arrived in front of the mansion.

Mokuba had a pouted look again. “If you want, I can ask Seto if you can come in. Maybe the maids can clean your dress. We will have extra clothes for you”. A blush ran deep within her cheeks as she frantically waved her hands, “Oh no, thank you for the offer Mokuba but I couldn’t do that. I wouldn’t want to burden anyone for my clumsiness”.

Mokuba tried to convince her but she had to deny it. She couldn’t be seen in her boss’ house. God knows what would become of her if she did.

“Look! There’s Seto now!” Mokuba suddenly shouted, bolting out of the door to embrace his older brother. Kiandra froze, wanting to just shut the door and tell the driver to take off but it was too late. “Kiandra come on!” Mokuba shouted for her. Too bad there wasn’t a hole near-by for her to crawl into. She crawled out to the open door, embarrassed when Kaiba’s eyes wondered up and down at her ruined outfit.

“Come in” was all he muttered before turning, walking into his mansion.

Mokuba reached out, tugging her hand, “Come on and stop being so scared. Seto is actually real nice if you get to know him. He just likes to keep it inside a lot”. No kidding. She let the young boy drag her into the house and to some random room in some hall way.

She didn’t know, there were too many to start with as it was. A maid walked in providing Kiandra with a maid outfit for her to wear as they cleaned her dress, “I’m sorry miss. I felt this was the only thing that could fit since the only women who are here are the maids”.

Kiandra blushed, could it get any worse. “Its fine, thank you for everything” She smiled to the maid as she smiled back with relief. Mokuba waited outside as Kiandra changed. The woman left with her dress leaving an apple red Kiandra. The maid outfit only made it to thigh high, go figure. It almost felt like a corset with how it hugged at her waist and pushed her breasts up. Of course this would happen. Of course it got worse.

“Wow” was all Mokuba could say as she yelped, pulling her skirt down as if it was going to blow up. “Please stop looking, this is embarrassing” She whined, fake tears ran down her cheeks as he only giggled. “Come on, I’m hungry” Oh what a day this has become.

Kiandra followed Mokuba into a rather large kitchen. It was simply beautiful. “Let me guess, you have a chef too” She asked, tracing her fingers on the marble counters. Mokuba nodded, “Yeah, but he went out to shop for some ingredients for dinner tonight. You should stay for dinner!” His face lit up as Kiandra’s went pale. Having a dinner with her boss…on her second day of the job. What a mess. She smiled nervously, “I don’t know if I should. Lucinda will be waiting for me-” “She can have dinner with us too!” Oh bother.

Mokuba was about to persist until Kaiba’s rough voice interrupted, “I should have hired you as a maid than my assistant”. Kiandra turned to find Kaiba’s eyes on her, gazing at her outfit with a sly smirk. Her cheeks burned as she tried to hide behind Mokuba a bit which made no sense since his head only reached to her waist.

She wasn’t sure on how to respond to the comment Kaiba made but her blush kept burning the more he stared her down. “Seto, I think Kiandra should have dinner with us tonight!” That little terd, there’s no way she can argue with her boss if he said yes.

It went silent for a few moments, Kaiba finally tore his gaze from her, looking down at his little brother. Was he really thinking about it? That wasn’t a good sign. There goes that cold stare again. “I’m sorry Mokuba, but she needs to go home”, he tried not to be rough with his younger brother but he had to be a bit stern. Mokuba looked defeated and Kiandra felt in some way this was her fault.

The next thing she knew, it felt like something possessed her to say what she said, “maybe if you ever need someone to watch Mokuba…he can always come over. I-if that is ok. I know I’m new and all but I’d be willing to and you don’t have to pay me at all for it”.

She gulped, what did she just do? What if Mokuba’s hopes were up and Kaiba crushes them instantly in front of him. He’d blame it on her! Mokuba glanced up at his brother, a tinge of hope sparkled in his eyes. “Fine, but you’ll take full responsibility if anything happens”. Kiandra bowed, “Yes sir, thank you”. Mokuba cheered, hugging his brother as a maid appeared at the kitchen door way, “Miss Heart, your dress is all clean and ready”. The dress looked absolutely bran new. “Oh wow” she murmured. They did an amazing job, no stains in sight.

“Thank you so much for your time” She smiled brightly to the maid who couldn’t help but smile back. She bowed and left. “I-I should go change” Kiandra quickly stated, rushing to the nearest bathroom. She wanted to get out of this house as fast as she could, not to over stay her welcome. She came back out, handing the maid outfit to another maid who suddenly was waiting outside the door for her.

Mokuba met up with her at the front door, thankfully no Kaiba in sight. “Seto said you can go home instead of going back to the office. Will I see you tomorrow?” He had a childish smile as you nodded, smiling in return. “Of course” Kiandra assured, walking out the door with her ride waiting to take her home.