‹ Prequel: Don't Give up on Me
Status: Ongoing!

Pictures and Some Memories

In the six years that Andi has lived in New York, many things have changed. Not only is she an accomplished artist and working guitar technician, her former boyfriend Zacky and his band Avenged Sevenfold have also found immense success. They've avoided each other for so long that when they're forced back into each other's lives due to a friend's wedding, they're both uncomfortable and unsure of what to do. In spite of this, Andi decides to come back to California for six months to try and escape the competitive art scene in New York, temporarily leaving behind her life of touring and her boyfriend behind as she tries to expand her career. The hostility dies, and feelings arise, leaving Andi with the same tough decision she faced years before: should she stay, or should she go?

**SEQUEL to Don't Give Up On Me. I recommend reading it before this story.**
  1. Chapter One: Here's To Another Better Year.
    Touring, ain't it fun?
  2. Chapter Two: They Say It's Your Birthday...
    Don't panic, no, not yet.
  3. Three: A Blow to The Gut.
    Hearing from someone we thought we wouldn't... ;)
  4. Four: No Sleep Till Brooklyn
    Back to the streets where we began...
  5. Five: Hesitation Gets You Nowhere.
    Sometimes you have to take the plunge in order to get what you want.
  6. Six: Twisting and Turning
    You're breaking the girl.
  7. Seven: Here We Go.
    A reunion with a different POV :)
  8. Eight: Aftermath.
    Andi confronts Larkin and herself in the hours after seeing Zacky again.
  9. Nine: Smoke.
    Apology accepted?
  10. Ten: A Change of Heart.
    "... you were coming across as clever, then you lit the wrong end of your cigarette."
  11. Eleven: Make Me an Offer I Can't Refuse
    Andi's back in New York, but she doesn't stay for long before her wanderlust kicks in.
  12. Twelve: If You Gotta Go...
    She's finally doing it.
  13. Thirteen: Back in Her Stomping Grounds
    Hearing the truth isn't always what you want.
  14. Fourteen: First Outing Back Home.
    Bars, desperate bartenders, bad jokes and making up.
  15. Fifteen: I Walk the Line.
    Impulse is Andi's middle name.
  16. Sixteen: Get By With A Little Help From My Friends.
    You-know-who hates her impulsive nature, and the other relishes in it.