You Fall Apart and Then You...Stop!

Chapter 12

-----------------------------------------Max's P.O.V.--------------------------------------------------

"Andy!" I yelled trying my hardest to restrain her, "Andy, calm down!"

I had my arms wrapped around her waist, keeping her from lunging towards Aaron again. The proximity of her was keeping me on my toes. Her scent, her body heat, sending all my senses into over-drive.

Her breathing was loud, and her knuckles were bleeding. Her hair had come loose from the ponytail that she had had it in earlier. She had some of Aaron's blood on her face. "What's going on?" I asked, hoping someone would explain.

"That fucker gave me drugs!" She yelled pointing at Aaron.

He sat up wiping blood from his lips. "I didnt give you shit,"

"I fucken dare you to get arrogant with me, I fucking dare you!" She continued to yell.

Aaron kept wiping at his lips, "It's not my fault you took them,"

That sent Andy over the edge, she lunged at him again. For such a tiny girl she was capable of seriously hurting someone. I tightened my grip on her waist, but she still managed to wriggle free from me. When I managed to pull her off him again, the state in which she left Aaron wasnt pretty.

His nose was bleeding and had started to go purple.

I felt her body tense agaisnt mine. She forced herself out of my grip. She stood completly still, the look on her face showed fear, and disbeliefe. Her breathing had gone hard again.

Her chest visibly moving up and down, she was sporting a bloody lip of her own, her knuckles even worse than before. She took a step forward, a hurt look crept on her face the second she saw Aaron flinch at the approach.

"I..." She caught her breath before continuing, "Fuck this. And fuck you!" She yelled at Aaron, and left the bus.

"What happened?" I asked as I helped Aaron up.

"Hey listen, dont mention any of this to Aiden please" He begged as he headed into the bathroom.

"Sure," I agreed.

"Thanks, now can you do something else?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Go get Andy back, before she..." He doesnt finish, instead he fills his mouth with water and spits it back out.

I nodded again, and headed out to look for her.