You Fall Apart and Then You...Stop!

Chapter 13

------------------------------------------Andy's P.O.V.-------------------------------------------------------
*7 Years Ago*

"If you want to stop the pain, and lonelyness, just take some. It's what I do." Aaron told me as showed me the pills in his hands. "I promise they'll work. They'll make you feel a lot better."

"What are they?" I asked.

He smiled down at me lovingly. "They're pain killers. I know you need them."

"I dont." I countered.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. "I'm not as blind as you think I am." He whispered in my ear. "Your pretty long hair cant hide the purple bruises on your neck."

My hand went straight towards my neck. He saw them.

"Dont worry, I'm not going to tell." He assured me.

"Really? Why not?" I asked, not quite believing him.

"Because telling wont help, it'll only make things worse. So I'm helping the only way I can. So take the pills." He persisted.

I hesitated for a moment. I didnt want to take them because I was afraid that it would lead me to become a drug a addict, and I didnt want that. But I did want the pain to stop. And after all I could trust Aaron. He loved me and I loved him. He would never do anything to hurt me.

"Okay," I finally agreed.

He kissed me, "I promise I'll take good care of you."

HE LIED.

*6 Years Ago*

I was outside in the snow, pretending the cold didnt bother me. I was done with Aaron and his shit.

Ever since we started doing the harder stuff all he cared about was getting his next fix. Trying to medicate the drug induced pain.

"Are you seriosly mad?" He asked as I continued to ignore him. I was headed home, well to Aiden's house.

"Andy, come on talk to me," He begged.

I kept ignoring him.

"I said I was sorry. Why cant you understand that I didnt mean to leave you like that." He tried to defend.

"Andy!" He yelled trying to catch my attention, "Maybe next time you shouldnt get black out drunk and then I wont have to leave you behind."

I stopped walking and turned on him. "So now this is my fault!" I snapped.

"It's not my fault that you NEED to drink to forget about your shitty life."

"You're the one who taught me how to do it!"

"You're stupid for listening!"

"When we started doing this together, you promised that you would always take care of me. Not leave me alone at some random fucken person's house!" I said as I began to walk away again.

He caught my arm and pulled me back to him. I looked up at him, and he sighed. "I remember."

"Come back to my place," He said, "My parents are gone, so is Megan." Megan was his nanny. "We'll be comepletly alone."

"No," I said as I tried to pull away and go directly to Aiden's house. I refused to play into his game.

Not this time.

"Please," he begged, "you know I hate being alone."

I did, and I felt bad that he was always alone, but I couldnt afford to go back to his house. Alone, with just him.

"I know you want to. I know you NEED to. I can see the way that headache is beating you down.

The aching in your bones is only going to get worse if you dont come back to my place and take some more."

"I dont want to take some more,"

He walked up to me, he put a hand on each side of my face. "I'm sorry I left you. I didnt mean to scare you like that, I just needed to go out and fix myself for a minute. I promise I wont do it again." He said before kissing me.

HE LIED.

*5 Years Ago*

I was lying in a hospital bed, on the verge of getting up and killing Aaron.

He was staring down at me, a sad, apologetic look on his stupid face. He set down the roses and

get well card down with the rest of the other crap and had come down and sat in the chair next to
the hospital bed.

He tried to hold my hand but I pulled it away.

"Andy..." He stopped, trying to hold back tears.

"Get out," I whispered, looking straight up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry," I whispered back.

"You're always sorry. You never mean to. You'll stop whenever you want, you just dont want to. It'll be just fine if I do it with you." I muttered through gritted teeth every stupid lie he ever told me as I clenched my fists tighter.

"I-I didnt know the h-heroin was laced."

It broke my heart at the sincerity in his voice, especially becasue I knew he was lying. I saw when he had added a little extra to the supply. I just didnt know what it was. He had gotten better at lying to me, and that's what scared me.