You Fall Apart and Then You...Stop!

Chapter 9

***
For the rest of the night, as I watched the band play, as I talked to Andy, and as we all headed back to their bus, I could only think about one thing: those marks on Andy.

They looked...painful, and wrong, they didn't belong on her. On anyone.

"Hey are you okay?" Aaron asked me as he handed me a beer. I took it and placed it down next to me. I wasn't going to drink, especially not with this troubling me. The band and a few extra people were hanging outside, talking and drinking.

"Can I ask you something?"

He took a sip of his drink, "Shoot."

"Today, I uh, I saw some..." I wasn't sure how to put my thoughts into words. Everything just seemed out of order. I really didn't know why this was bothering me so much. "I saw-" I cut my self off as Andy caught my eye, she was heading inside the bus. If I needed to ask anyone about what I saw today, it would have to be her.

"Never mind," I said as I followed her in.

I found her inside, sitting down with her face buried in her hands. She looked up and smiled weakly over at me. She was paler than usual almost blending in with the white part of her hair, she looked frail and break-able.

"Hey," She greeted, voice shaky and tired, a smile still constant on her suddenly dull, red lips.

I walked over and sat next to her. I noticed she was covered in sweat, her hair sticking to her face.

She was shaking slightly, and I could tell her breathing wasn't normal.

I put my hand on her forehead, shocked that she was freezing cold. "How do you feel?" I asked, tucking a sweat soaked piece of her black hair behind her ear.

"I'm fine, just a little..." She didn't bother to finish her sentence, she clearly didn't have the energy to do so.

She tried to get up but failed, quickly sitting back down. "Maybe you should rest for a bit." I suggested, rubbing her back, "Maybe take off the jacket,"

"I cant," She said wiping her sweaty palms on her jeans, "I'm cold." And for effect she shivered.

She got up again, with no problem this time. She was heading over to the bunk area. I followed close behind her, afraid she would stumble and fall.

Instead though she fainted.

"Aiden!" I yelled as I Picked Andy off the floor, freaking out. I've never dealt with anyone who passed out, I was usually the one on the other end.