Status: Active <3

Trouble

Perfection is not something that should ever be taken for granted

-

I’ve always believed that everyone has that special person out there waiting for them, that everyone has a happily ever after waiting for them at the end of the paved way. I had never considered the pain or the heartache which may accompany that. You hear stories of successful relationships and you sit, wondering when you’d have that type of luck come your way. I always thought that finding the one meant that you’d be with that one person for the rest of your life, once they are found, all other complications would fade away. Unbeknown to my naïve self, my life would turn into a Taylor Swift song. Songs so powerful, beautiful and meaningful, full of pain, regret, heartbreak and love. Stupidly I knew he was trouble, but I fell in love anyway…

-

Simona Varest is as sweet as can be, sometimes, a little to sweet, she’d never hurt a fly and has always been too quit to trust people. At the age of 24, Miss Varest is in a stable relationship, one she believes to be flawless, her beau Dean Stanley is charming, witty and dependable, dark hair, bluish green eyes, Simona fell in love almost moments within meeting him 2 years ago. They have been together ever since. But with Simona’s pure heart so willing to take and care for others, it’s clear that she is easily corrupted, easily swept off her feet, it’s easy to see how hard it’d be for her to keep so calm and together, when faced with an old friend, someone to trust, someone to confide in, someone who shouldn’t be trusted…
Nathan Daimler was always the guy next door, and up until not that long ago, his presence in Simona’s life was a loss, he was never around. Surly living under the same roof wouldn’t be too hard for a pair of old friends?

##Authors note##

So I haven't written on here in a super long time and i'm a little rusty. This story came to me out of the blue, it is an original story all written by me and I hope you like it! Please subscribe and comment!