Status: Active <3

Trouble

Drama Free

I felt funny, my eyes flickered open to spot bright lights, my head was fuzzy.
Groaning I turned.
“Simona”. Lilly was beside me.
“You’re in recovery” She added.
“Ok” I mumbled.
“I’ll be back later” Lilly said.
“Ok” I mumbled.
Lilly smiled as she took off and I found myself fading back to sleep.

When I woke up again, I turned to the side, the grogginess had passed.
“Hey” Nathan’s voice sounded.
“Hey” I breathed.
“You feeling ok?” Nathan asked.
I nodded.
“Lilly said it went well” Nathan announced.
“Did she say if the baby’s ok?” I asked.
“She…” Nathan began.
Someone knocked on the door at that point.
“Hi” Mark sounded, sliding into the room “Lilly said you were out of recovery” he said.
I nodded, noticing Nathan frown.
“How are you feeling?” Mark asked.
“Fine” I shrugged.
“Did they let you know about the baby yet?” Mark asked.
“Nathan was just about to tell me” I said.
“The doctor said it seems like everything’s ok, but they have to do an ultrasound to check” Nathan said.
“Oh” Mark breathed.
“You can stick around for it” I said.
Mark sighed, “I might go see if I can find a doctor, see how long” he said.
“She just woke up, they’re not going to instantly take her for an ultrasound” Nathan breathed.
“Nate” I sighed.
Lilly came in the door at that point, I was glad for the distraction.
“Hey, you’re awake, good, I’m going to bring the machine in for the ultrasound that ok?” Lilly asked.
I nodded.
Lilly turned, pulling from the hallway the machine and hooking it up “Ok” she said, putting gel on the machine and getting me to sit up slightly.
I heard the familiar sounds, sighing.
“We’ve got a strong heartbeat” Lilly announced, zooming in on the machine “Your baby didn’t get effected at all by the operation, but we need to keep an eye on things” She said, turning off the machine.
“So the medication won’t affect the baby?” Mark sounded.
“No, it’s mild, the baby should be able to handle the dosages” Lilly said.
“And through recovery?” Mark asked.
“Same story, the baby is tougher than you think” Lilly shrugged.
“Thanks Lil” I sighed.
Lilly nodded “I’ll come back later before I leave to check in” She said, taking the machine as she went along.
“You’re quiet” I commented, looking at Nathan.
“I don’t have anything to say” Nathan shrugged “I might actually just let you two talk” He added, jumping up.
“Don’t go” I said shaking my head.
“You two need to talk and I need air” Nathan breathed.
“Nate…” I began.
“I’ll be back in a while” Nathan said.
“I..” I began, but was already out the door.
I groaned, shaking my head.
“You ok?” Mark asked.
“No” I sighed “He was fine before” I breathed.
“Until I got here” Mark sighed.
“I can’t pin point what his problem is, one minute he’s fine and the next…” I began.
“You know this is so complicated” Mark breathed.
“Yeah, I know” I mumbled.
“I should go, I don’t want to cause more problems with you two” Mark sighed.
“I think it’s beyond you leaving Mark, he’s never going to be ok with you being around, but you will be” I breathed.
“You aren’t surprised though right? Nathan has always been possessive, you told me yourself” Mark commented.
“He’s not positive” I frowned.
“Come on Sim, Nathan hates you even talking to me” Mark breathed.
“Because of our history, because of what will always tie us together, because you told me you still had feelings for me” I sighed.
“You told him that?” Mark asked.
“I tell Nathan everything” I shrugged.
“No wonder he hates me” Mark sighed.
“No, I’m pretty sure he hated you when he found out I was having your baby, or mostly when he knew we were dating” I breathed.
“Do you want me to go find him? Do you think I should talk to him?” Mark asked.
“I don’t think there is a point, Nathan’s, stubborn, and I don’t want to say yes for you to talk to him and then piss him off, things have been ok with he and I, I don’t need drama” I sighed.
“Right” Mark sighed “Well, we don’t have to talk now, not about the baby anyway, I might take off” he said.
“Ok” I shrugged.
“I’ll call to check in later” Mark said.
I nodded as he took off.

A while later, Nathan came back “You were gone a long time” I frowned.
“I needed to get out of here” Nathan sighed.
“Because of Mark?” I asked.
“Because of that” Nathan breathed, pointing to the ultrasound image Lilly had brought in after Mark left.
“What?” I asked.
“Seeing the ultrasound again, it made me think about our baby, and I, I still can’t let it go” Nathan breathed.
“Nate” I whispered.
“No” Nathan said, shaking his head “I know it’s been a long time, and I know that I should let it go….” Nathan began.
I shook my head “No, no, letting it go isn’t what we need to do, Nate, we will always remember our baby girl, but we need to move past it, I know I do, for this baby’s sake” I mumbled.
“I’ll try to” Nathan sighed “But knowing that this baby will take her place…” Nathan began.
“No” I frowned, shaking my head again “This baby isn’t Kaitlyn” I breathed. It was the first time ever, since we named her, that I had said the name, and it stung.
“No” Nathan mumbled “Because this baby isn’t mine and yours, it yours and Mark’s, and that’s what’s making it harder” he announced.
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII,
it's been a while,
don't know if anyone goes on here any more
any readers, please say hi so I know if I should post more :)

Simz :P