Status: Active <3

Trouble

To be happy

I bit my lip lightly as I passed Nathan’s room, he was lying shirtless across the bed, he hadn’t stayed up long enough to catch me last night, though I knew he wouldn’t be able to, although I did expect him to be awake before I was, since I had less sleep.
I crept into the room crawling over the bed and placing my hands either side of him to hold myself up.
“Nath” I whispered, my lips against his ear.
He didn’t react, I nibbled his earlobe lightly, this earned a reaction, he stirred, moving a little before his eyes flickered open.
They met mind and he grinned as he realised I was on top of him.
His hands instantly went to my waist, pulling me down “Morning beautiful” He breathed, leaning up and pressing his lips to mine.
“Morning” I said lowly as he pulled away, his kisses always sent me into a spin.
“You are the best alarm clock in the world, wouldn’t mind waking up like this every day” Nathan commented, leaning up and kissing me again.
I bit my lip lightly as I pulled away and moved off him, lying against his pillows “So what are you doing today?” I asked curiously, whenever I had a late shift, I usually had the next day off, or flexi shifts where they’d call me if they needed me.
“Nothing, why do you think I’m still sleeping at 10 am?” Nathan asked.
“Because you’re lazy?” I asked, giggling as he shot me a look.
“You’re mean” Nathan commented.
“Mmm, I know, I’m just the meanest person ever” I grinned.
Nathan turned slightly “We should go out for breakfast, well, brunch” he said.
“Really?” I asked.
Nathan shrugged and nodded “Mmm, why not?” He asked.
“No, not saying no” I said “I’m going to jump in the shower first” I said.
“Don’t’ waste all the hot water” Nathan said as I slid from the bed.
“Don’t worry, I won’t” I said, rolling my eyes and taking off to the bathroom slowly.

At a café nearby the apartment, Nathan and I sat chatting whilst we waited for our breakfast.
It felt so right to sit with him, to chat with him, it just felt easier.
“I’m having dinner with my parents in a few day’s” Nathan announced.
“Mmm” I breathed.
“You should come, mum would love to catch up with you” Nathan said.
My eyes widened slightly “Really?” I asked.
“Yeah, it’s not weird is it? I mean, you know my parents…” Nathan began.
“Yeah, but, would this be like, as your girlfriend?” I asked.
“Well, is that what you are?” Nathan asked, his eyes on mine.
“I don’t know, is that what I am?” I challenged.
“I’m trying to be serious about this” Nathan sighed.
“Ok, ok” I said, shaking my head “So, as your girlfriend, you really want me to meet your parents?” I asked.
“Again, you know my parents, so you won’t be meeting them” Nathan said, rolling his eyes at me.
“But it’s still a big deal” I pointed out.
“It really isn’t” Nathan shrugged.
“Do they know about…” I began.
“What we did? Yeah, because I’d tell them” Nathan said, rolling his eyes.
“I was going to say, do they know we got together just after Dean and I ended?” I asked.
“Well, I didn’t go into direct detail, and they didn’t ask, Dean was not mentioned” Nathan shrugged.
“So you’d leave it to me to explain?” I frowned.
“No, we don’t have to tell them exactly how it happened” Nathan said.
“You do realise that us has just been established like, now right?” I asked.
“Yeah, but my mum’s known how I’ve felt about you for a long time, I want to share our relationship with her, maybe we can do just coffee with mum” Nathan suggested.
I bit my lip lightly “Please tell me this isn’t a set up and she’s not right behind me” I breathed.
“It’s not a set up, promise” Nathan said “Will you think about it, dinner I mean” Nathan asked.
“Mmm, I’m not making any promises” I breathed.
“Ok” Nathan shrugged, he smiled a small smile.
“What?” I demanded.
“Nothing” Nathan shrugged, he was still smiling.
“What’s with the stupid smile?” I demanded.
“Stupid smile?” Nathan said, he frowned a playful frown.
“Nathan” I warned, frowning at him.
“I know how juvenile this might seem, but It just hit me, you’re my girlfriend” Nathan grinned.
I rolled my eyes at him “It’s like you are just a man sized child” I announced.
Nathan shook his head at me and we continued to chat and eat.

I sighed as I flicked through some articles on my computer, I liked just lazing around a little on my free days.
I clicked and began reading some interesting links when I heard footsteps approaching my room, I spun around, smiling when Nathan entered the room.
“I’m bored” He announced, sitting on my bed and facing me.
“I don’t know why that’s my concern” I said, smiling, but not turning to face him.
I felt my chair move, and the next minute, I was being pulled over to the bed, Nathan spun the chair so I was facing him “Hey, where’s that police officer outfit” he said, grinning.
I rolled my eyes at him “I’m busy” I said.
“Mmm, too busy for me?” Nathan asked.
“Yes” I grinned.
Nathan shook his head “I’ll go searching in your wardrobe myself” He announced.
I shook my head “That outfit is saved for a special occasion” I shrugged.
“In that case, what have you got on under this” Nathan said, pulling at the buttons on my shirt, he started from the top button “You’re not stopping me?” He questioned.
I shook my head, leaning my head forward and kissing him on the lips.
He grinned into the kiss and continued undoing the buttons to reveal a black lacy bra.
He smirked before pushing the shirt off my back.
I squealed as he pulled me down, flipping me over so my back was against the mattress and he was pinning me down.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while,
I haven't had a chance to come online to post the whole week.
So glad to see my subscriber number as crept up 1 :)

Let me know what you think :)

Simz <3