Status: Active <3

Trouble

I Do

We arrived at the church right on time, the limo’s pulled up right in front, and we made the way to the entrance.
“Mummy, up” Ben exclaimed.
Ashley bent down “I’ll carry you out of the church, later” She said.
“Up NOW” Ben exclaimed.
I laughed “Ben, Daddy’s inside the church, daddy’s at the end, you get to walk down the aisle to daddy all by yourself, and you get to carry these special rings” I said, handing him the box.
“DADDY!” Ben exclaimed, turning to the church “Now?” Ben asked.
“Not yet” I said, walking along with him, breathing in and out slowly.
“Now?” ben asked as we reached the first step.
I laughed, patience was not his strong suit.
“When we get to the doors” I said.
We walked up and to the foyer, the doors were closed.
“Ready?” Ashley asked.
I nodded.
Ashley pulled open the doors and bent down “You can go” She said to Ben.
Ben jumped up and down spotting Mark at the end of the way.
“DADDY” he exclaimed, I heard a few familiar laughs in the church as Ben bolted up the aisle.
Before I knew it, the wedding waltz was on, and it was my turn.
I walked alone up the aisle, smiling as I got closer to Mark.
When I reached him, he grabbed onto my hands “Hi” he said.
“Hi” I breathed.
“You look amazing” Mark commented.
“Well thanks” I smiled.
The ceremony began, the proceedings went on.
Ben bounded up and down throughout the whole thing.
Once we had said I do, we left the church, making our way to the park a while away for photos.
Ben was riding with Ashley and Brian, so Mark and I had time alone in the car.
“We’re married” Mark commented, grinning.
“Mmm, yeah” I said, smiling back at him.
“Have I mentioned how beautiful you look?” Mark asked, kissing my cheek lightly.
“You can continue saying it” I shrugged.
“You are beautiful” Mark said, his hand grasping onto mine.
“Well thanks, you don’t look to bad yourself” I smiled.
“How’d it go this morning getting ready with mini me?” Mark asked.
“Good, Ash helped out with his outfit and hair, she gave me time to get ready” I said.
“He didn’t whine?” Mark asked.
“Well, not too much” I said, rolling my eyes “He is your son, so naturally he is a whiner” I grinned.
“Mean” Mark said, shaking his head at me.
I shrugged.
“Any drama?” Mark asked.
I sighed, bitting my lip “Nathan turned up” I breathed.
“What?” Mark frowned.
“Yeah, he tried to convince me not to marry you” I said.
“Of course he did” Mark breathed.
“I’m not telling you so you’d get mad Mark, I’m just telling you so I can be honest with you, but I came, I’m here, he didn’t succeed in his attempts, and we can continue with our lives without worrying about him” I said.
“What made him think it was a good idea to try and ruin our wedding day?” Mark frowned.
“I don’t know Mark, but he didn’t” I reminded him.
“He shouldn’t have come to see you at all” Mark breathed.
“I’m not arguing that, he had no right to turn up the way he did” I sighed.
“I just don’t get it, we’re finally happy, finally on the right track, and he turns up to fuck it all up” Mark snapped, shaking his head.
“Mark” I frowned.
“I’m sorry” Mark sighed “I just, he left you when you needed him, he left you when you were pregnant, you were alone, and he thinks that it doesn’t matter, that you didn’t suffer because of it” Mark sighed.
“Yeah, and I hate him for that, and that’s why him turning up, it’s so insignificant, it shouldn’t shadow over today” I said.
“Mmm, I guess I need to learn to calm down about it, I’m sorry” Mark sighed.
“No, you don’t need to be sorry Mark, I get why you’re mad” I breathed.
“What I don’t get is why aren’t you” Mark said.
“I am” I breathed.
“Really, because you don’t seem it” Mark sighed.
“There’s no point letting it get the better of me, I don’t want to be annoyed, not today” I shrugged.
“I’m glad you told me” Mark commented “You couldn’t have hidden it” he added.
“I refuse to let our marriage begin with lies” I said.
“I’m glad” Mark said, kissing me on the cheek lightly and sighing “Although I don’t know how to take the fact that he turned up to see you” he added.
“Let’s just concentrate on our day” I offered.
“That’s a good idea” Mark said, pushing open the car door as it stopped and stepping out, before helping me out.
“Ready?” Mark asked.
I smiled and nodded, following him to where the wedding party was waiting to take photo’s.
♠ ♠ ♠
stay tuned for part 2,
A BIG reveal is to come!!

You won't see it coming!

Simz