Status: Active <3

Trouble

Pressure

I woke up in the morning with my head resting against what put in my mind to be a billion pillows.
I sighed, sitting up, I had slept amazingly.
I slid from the bed, walking to the bathroom and sighing, grabbing something to have a shower.
As I walked back to my room, I spotted Nathan in his.
“What are you doing up?” He asked, he was pulling on his shirt.
“I’m going to have a shower” I said.
“You feeling ok?” Nathan asked.
“Fine” I shrugged “The billions of pillows you got for me made me sleep like a baby” I said, rolling my eyes.
“Do you want some breakfast?” Nathan asked.
I shook my head “But, you can join me in the shower though” I said.
Nathan frowned “You’re supposed to be taking it easy” He reminded me.
“So?” I frowned.
“Do you really think that that’s taking it easy?” Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow.
“I’m sorry, but are you passing up showering with me?” I asked, this time I rose an eyebrow.
“I don’t want you to over exert yourself” Nathan breathed, something flickered in his eyes.
I frowned “You think this has got to do with that don’t you” I sighed.
“I was researching it last night and I read that too much sex can cause the condition” Nathan breathed.
“I can tell you for certain Nath that that is so not true” I said.
“It’s what the medical journal online said” Nathan breathed “so it’s my fault and I won’t let it get wor…” He began.
“The medical journal’s online can be altered Nathan” I said, cutting him off “This is just bad luck, it isn’t your fault” I added softly.
Nathan’s eyes sat on mine “I don’t know what to do if anything happens to you” He said slowly.
“Nothing is going to happen to me” I pointed out.
“I read the information, I know exactly what can happen, don’t lie to me” Nathan breathed.
I bit my lip “I didn’t want to put it all on you last night Nathan, you shouldn’t have researched it” I breathed.
“I wanted to know what could happen” Nathan frowned “You wouldn’t tell me” He added.
“It’s all a might happen situation Nathan, none of it is certain” I breathed.
“Still, any of those things could happen to you” Nathan pointed out.
“But if I monitor it, I’ll be ok” I said.
“And part of that is taking it easy” Nathan reminded me.
“You know you’re no fun right” I said, pouting.
“I’m such a bore” Nathan said, sighing.
“Don’t be weird with me now Nath, please, I just want us to be normal” I mumbled.
“I’ll try” Nathan shrugged.
I smiled a small smile before taking off to my room to get some clothes for my shower

When I went out to the kitchen, I spotted Nathan sitting at the bench with his coffee, flicking through his phone.
I smiled walking up behind him and placing my head on his shoulder “I’m hungry” I commented.
Nathan smiled, though his smile held faults “Do you want me to make you something?” he asked.
“No, I just thought I’d tell you” I shrugged, nibbling on his ear lightly before moving away from him and grabbing some bread to toast.
“Do you want to go grab some lunch later?” Nathan asked.
“Out?” I asked “Won’t that be too much exhaustion for me?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
Nathan shook his head “Fine, you don’t want to go…” He began.
“No, no I do” I said, cutting him off.
Nathan chuckled lightly, causing me to smile “Where do you want to go?” he asked.
“Anywhere” I shrugged.
“How about…” Nathan began, but before he had a chance to say anything else there was a knock at the door.
I sighed, going to answer it.
“Mum” I frowned, my eyes wide as I spotted my mother in the doorway.
“I thought I’d come by and check on you, maybe take you out for breakfast” Mum said.
She let herself in, spotting Nathan, who out of habit since we got together was wearing his shirt unbuttoned as he drank his coffee.
His eyes widened when he saw my mum too, he awkwardly jumped up to say hello.
“What are you too up to?” Mum asked.
“Nothing” I said quickly.
“Do you make a habit of being half naked around the apartment Nathan? Because I don’t think it’s appropriate” Mum frowned.
Nathan instantly buttoned up his shirt “I…” he began.
“Don’t hassle him mum” I breathed.
“Well, I think it’s a little inappropriate that he walk around like that” Mum shrugged.
“It doesn’t bother me” I said.
“It should, how can you find a boyfriend if your house mate walks around like that…” mum began.
“Mum” I frowned.
“Shall we go to breakfast?” Mum asked.
I nodded “Go ahead of me, I’ll meet you at the car” I said.
Mum sighed, saying goodbye to Nathan before shooting another disapproving look and taking off.
I bit my lip “I’m sorry” I breathed.
Nathan sighed “I kind of get it now” He said.
I slid close to him, pressing my lips lightly to his cheek and kissing him “I’m sooooo sorry” I repeated.
Nathan smiled a small smile, turning and capturing my lips with his, he kissed me softly and sweetly, pulling away and pressing his forehead to mine, I didn’t want to move.
“You should go” he said.
“Mmm, I’m sorry again” I breathed, kissing his lips lightly and pulling away.
“I’ll see you later” Nathan said.
“Mmm” I mumbled, still not moving away from him.
“You’ll have to walk away at some point” Nathan commented.
“I really, really want to just stay here with you” I breathed.
Nathan chuckled lightly “I love you” he said softly.
“I love you more” I challenged “Which is why I’m telling her at breakfast about us” I added.
“I thought you wanted to wait” Nathan said.
“I did, but I don’t like the way she went on, I need her to know” I shrugged.
“Ok, if you think that’s best” Nathan shrugged.
I kissed him again “Push me before I permanently attach myself to you” I said.
Nathan rolled his eyes turning me around and placing his hands on my bottom, pushing me towards the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter :P

Please check out one of my new stories, 'Dear Letta' I have so much to write in this story, it's just one that I am overly exicited about so please try and take a read of it :O

Enjoy :P

Simz <3