Status: Active <3

Trouble

Truth

Breakfast with my mother was a chore in itself.
I had to force myself to smile as she talked about finding me a boyfriend. She and my dad had looked forward to the idea that Dean and I would get married and now, she had to focus her energy on this.
“Mum” I breathed, stopping her, I had had enough.
“I only wan to he…” Mum began.
“I don’t need help, I had a boyfriend already” I breathed.
“You do?” Mum demanded.
“Yeah” I breathed.
“Who?” mum frowned.
“Nathan” I said, bitting my lip.
Mum’s eyes widened “Nathan?” She demanded.
I nodded.
“Why didn’t you say anything?” Mum asked.
“Because I wanted Nathan and I to have time without you knowing” I breathed.
“You think I’d disapprove?” Mum asked.
“Well, yeah” I frowned.
Mum shook her head “Your father and I have always liked Nathan” Mum said.
“So what was with the crap you gave him this morning?” I demanded.
“If I had known I wouldn’t have said it” Mum shrugged.
“Mmm” I breathed.
“So now you do” I mumbled.
“I’m glad” Mum said.
“Really?” I frowned.
Mum nodded “Nathan is a lovely young man” She said “You two would be good together” She added.
“I didn’t expect you to be so, ok with it all” I breathed, shaking my head “I mean, you and dad wanted me to marry Dean…” I began.
“Yes, we did, but if you weren’t happy with him, I’d never wish that on you, I want you to be happy, so does your dad” Mum said.
“Ok” I breathed.
“Don’t sound so surprised” Mum said, rolling her eyes.
“Sorry, it’s just, you’ve never supported my choices before, and I thought for sure that you’d hate the idea that I ended such a stable relationship with Dean to be with Nathan” I Breathed.
“Wait..” My mother began, her eyes scanning mine “You broke up with Dean for Nathan?” She demanded.
I bit my lip, I guess that was part of the story that she might not be so happy about.
“I, in a way, yeah” I sighed.
“Why would you do a stupid thing like that?” My mother demanded, a frown firmly sitting on her face.
“You were just saying you were happy for me…” I began.
“That was when I thoughts things had ended with Dean on good terms, you left your long term boyfriend for your high school crush, honestly, I don’t know what you’re thinking” Mum frowned.
“Nathan’s always been more than just a crush” I breathed out, frowning right back at her “You don’t really know what it takes to be in a real relationship if you so easily throw one away for the next” Mum sighed.
I frowned at this, standing up “I’m not going to sit here and listen to you when you say such stupid and untrue things” I exclaimed “I’m in love with Nathan and I have been for a long time, Dean and I didn’t have anything compared to what Nathan and I have” I snapped before grabbing my bag and taking off.
I reached the end of the street, gasping for breath, I felt sick, my head was spinning.
Instantly I grabbed out my phone and called Nathan, I knew I couldn’t make the walk home.

“Are you sure you’re ok?” Nathan asked for the millionth time, he had picked me up and was fussing over me since the second we got back.
I nodded “I’m ok, I just needed a tablet, the doctor told me to take them if I felt stressed or out of breath” I said.
“Your mother should have had more consideration” Nathan said, he was frowning.
I let out a breath “Yeah, well” I sighed, hopping up from the couch and going to the kitchen “You hungry?” I asked.
“We just ate” Nathan reminded me.
“Mmm, but I feel like making something” I shrugged.
“What are you going to make?” Nathan asked, he walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.
I smiled “maybe something sweet” I said.
Nathan kissed my neck lightly “You’re sweet enough” he said, nibbling on the skin of my neck lightly again.
I rolled my eyes “Maybe some chocolate cake” I said.
Nathan continued to kiss my neck, causing me to groan, I spun around, which was probably not a great move since now Nathan was pinning me to the bench, he leant down, capturing my lips with his and kissing me.
I moved my hands, trailing them to his shoulders and holding on to him tightly.
When he pulled away, he rested his forehead on mine “So, chocolate cake?” He asked, smirking.
“Mmmm” I breathed, moving away from him and grabbing ingredients from the pantry.
“You’re sexy when you cook” Nathan commented as I placed the things on the bench.
“I haven’t started cooking yet” I pointed out.
“Mmm, still sexy” Nathan grinned.
“Take your shirt off and help” I giggled.
Nathan rolled his eyes and grabbed some milk and eggs from the fridge, helping me with the mixing.
When the cake was in the oven, I cleared up and Nathan stood behind me ‘helping me’ to wash up the plates.
“You feeling ok?” he asked me as I finished cleaning.
“I feel fine” I shrugged.
“You want to watch a movie?” Nathan asked, pulling me lightly to the couch.
“Or…” I began, pulling the first button of his shirt.
Nathan sighed, stopping me “We don’t have to do that right now, you need to relax, you have to get use to your medication” He said.
“I feel fine” I shrugged.
“I know, but I don’t want you to over exhort yourself, we can just take it easy” Nathan said.
“You really want to take it easy?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“Hey, trust me, turning you down takes a hell of a lot of will power, but I want to make sure you’re ok” Nathan shrugged.
“Really?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.
“I love you too much to put you in any pain” Nathan said.
“Because it’s all bad pain” I said, rolling my eyes.
“You should get a hobby” Nathan said, shaking his head.
“I have one, but my hobby won’t let me do him” I muttered as Nathan turned.
He chuckled at this and went into the kitchen for a second.
“If this is how you are a day off work, how are you going to be a week off work?” He demanded.
“I can’t help it, I have a short attention span” I pointed out, pouting at him over the couch.
“So, your cure for that is sex?” Nathan asked, raising an eyebrow.
I didn’t respond, I just turned to the TV and flicked it on.
“Come and watch a movie” I said.
I didn’t turn, but I knew he was smiling, which made me smile too as he came and settled into the couch next to me, wrapping me into his arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So??
Happy ever after or??

Simz <3