Status: Active <3

Trouble

Bliss

I smiled as I woke up with Nathan’s arms lightly wrapped around me, it felt good to wake up this way again, to know I was safe in his arms.
I turned in his arms to face him, smiling as I noticed him awake “Hey” I breathed.
“Hi” Nathan smiled, leaning forward and kissing me lightly.
We had spent most of our afternoon making up for lost time yesterday, so waking up at eleven am wasn’t really a surprise to me as I spotted the clock.
“We should get up” I said.
“I don’t want to” Nathan groaned, grabbing the pillow and putting it over his head.
I laughed lightly “I’ll make you some breakfast” I offered.
“If by breakfast you mean you covered in chocolate sauce, then yes please” Nathan said, poking his head out and burying it in my neck, licking and sucking the skin.
“I mean real breakfast” I sighed, closing my eyes as he tasted my skin.
Nathan didn’t respond, he just continued to attack my neck.
“Nathan” I breathed.
“I’m hungry” Nathan announced, before nibbling on my neck again.
“I know you are” I said, rolling me eyes and sliding away from him, causing him to groan.
“I’m going to make something” I announced.
Nathan just groaned again, muttering something as I left the room.
I entered the kitchen and grabbed a few things to make some bacon and eggs, working quickly.
It was almost ready when Nathan walked out of the room, pulling on his shirt.
“Did you shower?” I asked.
“Yes” Nathan said “Why? do I smell?” He demanded.
“You smell good” I shrugged.
Nathan laughed lightly and rolled his eyes “What’s cooking?” he asked.
“Bacon and eggs, do you want to help?” I asked, pointing to the toaster.
Nathan nodded, grabbing some bread and popping it into the toaster before grabbing out the butter.
“You’re pretty amazing” He announced.
“Am I?” I asked, rolling my eyes.
“Yep, you can cook and you’re hot, I think you are too damn perfect” Nathan shrugged.
I smiled weakly at this so he couldn’t see, I hated that he still called me that, that he still thought of me that way after the stupid mistake I made that almost cost us this relationship.
I didn’t respond, pretending to concentrate on what I was doing.
“Are you ready?” Nathan asked, the toast was done now.
I nodded, placing the bacon and eggs on plates and sliding them over the bench.
“Are you working tomorrow?” Nathan asked as we sat alongside one another to eat.
“Yeah, why?” I asked.
“I thought I’d move my stuff back in tomorrow” Nathan breathed.
I turned “Really?” I asked.
Nathan nodded “I want us back on track, I didn’t take much things anyway, but I guess me moving back is the main thing” he shrugged.
“I’d love that” I smiled.
“Only, I can’t pay any rent at the moment” Nathan sighed.
“Is that why you want to come back? You have no money?” I demanded, I didn’t like that he was using this as a means of convenience.
“No” Nathan frowned “My mate didn’t want rent anyway, I just want to be back with you” Nathan said “I promise” He added.
“I sighed, shaking my head “ok, well, you are looking for a job, so I don’t mind the no rent for now, besides, you weren’t paying me much before” I shrugged.
“If I pay you in other way’s though, that’s not free loading” Nathan smirked.
I rolled my eyes “No, but it’s borderline prostitution” I shrugged, giggling lightly as he tickled my sides.
“You’re so mean to me” Nathan announced.
“You’d make a lot from being a prostitute” I shrugged.
“Maybe that should be my next career path then” Nathan said.
“No, I want you all to myself” I said, kissing him on the cheek lightly.

“You look sexy in that” Nathan announced as I emerged from the bedroom in a pair of shorts and a singlet top, I had to go on a run as I had begun doing that lately.
“Well thanks” I smiled.
“You really really look hot” Nathan breathed.
“Nathan, I’m going for a jog, don’t be annoying” I said, shaking my head.
Nathan chuckled lightly “I’ll be here when you get back” He said.
“You don’t want to join me?” I asked.
“I’ll give it a miss, I have much more productive way’s to work out, but you are the one who doesn’t want to join me” Nathan smirked.
“If you come on a jog with me, maybe we can have a double work out” I grinned.
Nathan looked at me, his expression staying calm “You tease” he breathed.
I shrugged “You’ll never know if I’m teasing or not” I smiled a sweet smile at him to earn a response.
“I’m not falling for it” Nathan shrugged.
“Boo” I called out, turning for the door.
“See you later” Nathan laughed as I took off.

I arrived back at the apartment after a half an hour run to find Nathan lying on the couch watching TV.
“Lazy” I called out as I shut the front door.
“Hey, I’m tired” Nathan groaned, burying his head in a pillow.
I walked over to him, leaning down to grab the remote, making sure my bottom was out and my top rode up.
Instantly Nathan sat up, grabbing me and pulling me down.
“Nate” I exclaimed, laughing as his hands sat on my waist and ran along the bare skin.
“I love you” Nathan announced, pressing his lips to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Welcome to any new readers,
some drama to come :)

Simz <3