Status: Active <3

Trouble

Promises

As soon as the new day broke, I made my way out, knowing full well that I had to go to Nathan’s parents place to find him.
I reached their home early, frowning, it was only nine am, bitting my lip I knocked, surprised to see the door answered quickly by Elle.
“Simona” Elle said, she looked like she had been crying.
“Hi, I was hoping I could see Nate” I sighed.
Elle instantly started crying, which prompted her husband to walk over.
“Did you mention Nathan?” he asked.
“Yes, why?” I frowned.
He sighed “Nathan left a note in our mail box last night telling us he was leaving, he didn’t say where” he explained.
My eyes widened “He wrote me one too, he said he was staying here” I breathed.
“We don’t know where he is, he hasn’t been answering his phone” Elle sighed, she was sniffling.
I frowned, pulling my phone out and clicking his name, it rang until eventually it went to voice mail.
“You’re an idiot” I exclaimed into the phone, my frustration getting the better of me, I composed myself before continuing “I know you’re not at your parents, so I’m going to ask you nicely to answer me back and tell me where the hell you are” I breathed before ending the call.
“We’ve tried a few friends, but you might know more” Elle said.
I nodded “I’ll call them all” I sighed.
“Why did he do this?” Elle asked.
I bit my lip, not really wanting to tell Elle that her son ran away because of me, because of us falling apart.
“I, it’s complicated” I sighed.
“Well if you find him…” Elle attempted.
“I’ll call” I promised, turning for my car, dialling some of his friends as I went.
None of them had heard from him.
Eventually my phone rang as I was driving along, I pulled over and answered.
“Hello?” I sighed.
“Why do you care?” his voice snapped through the phone viciously, something wasn’t right, this wasn’t him talking, he didn’t sound like the Nathan I knew.
“Nate” I breathed.
“You said than nothing would fix us, I left because I knew you needed to move on, so why does it matter where I am?” Nathan asked.
I closed my eyes for a second, well at least I knew he was safe “I said I don’t know Nate, I didn’t say that nothing would ever fix us, please tell me that isn’t why you’ve run away” I sighed.
“I don’t want to be a charity case with you, I don’t want you to stay with me out of charity” Nathan breathed.
“That isn’t why I stayed with you Nathan and you know that, you’re being an idiot right now” I sighed.
“I’m just trying to let you go” Nathan mumbled.
I was about to say something else when I noticed something in my re-view mirror, a truck was driving toward me and it didn’t seem to be swerving, I dropped my phone, pulling the car into drive, but it was too late, the truck was close enough, it pulled forward and smashed into my car, causing me to scream, closing my eyes and bracing for impact.
As they were closed, before me flashed memories, and every memory, was of Nathan and I.
When impact didn’t come, I flickered my eyes open, the truck had smashed into the side of my car, inches away from me.
I could hear Nathan calling out on my phone, quickly I picked it up, my hands shaking.
“What happened?” he asked, concern clear in his voice.
“A, a truck just drove into me” I whispered.
“Are you ok?” Nathan asked.
“I-I’m fine, I, I think, it just, it drove right into me, it just missed me” I shook, I could barley breath.
“Where are you?” Nathan asked.
“I’m on hillstone drive” I whispered, I couldn’t even think, none of the words were registering in my mind, my head was just a blur.
“I’ll be there in ten minutes” Nathan breathed out before the line went dead.

I just sat in the car, shaken completely by what had happened, I couldn’t seemed to move.
An ambulance and fire crew came quickly as other cars gathered, they were treating the truck driver, who had apparently blacked out, and were trying to get me out of the car, physically I was able to get out, but for some reason, emotionally, I couldn’t move.
Nathan’s car pulled up and he instantly jumped out, running over and asking to move aside.
He got to my door and looked me over “You’re ok?” He asked.
I nodded.
“Why won’t you get out of the car, they need to move the car” he breathed.
I shook my head, I was still shaking, my hands, my legs, everything was shaking.
Nathan reached out, grabbing my hand “You need to get out of the car, come on” he said softly, pulling me lightly, I moved, but as soon as I was out I dropped, my legs felt like jelly, Nathan caught me.
“Hey” he breathed, pulling me up with one arm and moving the hair which had fallen in my face with the other.
“I, I thought I was going to die” I whispered, closing my eyes and bitting back tears.
“But you didn’t, and that’s the main thing” Nathan whispered.
“My car” I breathed, turning.
“Don’t worry about that” Nathan said.
“Why’d you come?” I asked.
Nathan sighed “I needed to make sure you were ok” he breathed.
“Don’t leave me” I whispered, holding onto him “Don’t leave us” I added.
“I’m not going anywhere, I promise” Nathan said, kissing me on the forehead lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this update is better than the last :P

Comments = Love <3

Simz <3