Status: Active <3

Trouble

Congratulations

I sighed as I exited the bathroom, a towel wrapped lightly around me as I slid into the hallway, Nathan was still asleep in my room, I quickly slid in, trying to be quiet as I went to the wardrobe, flittering through a few items, which for some reason made a rustling sound that I began to realise was a plastic bag covering one of my jumpers, I sighed, stopping and finally finding what I wanted. I was about to spin around and go to change when a pair of hands sat against my waist “You going somewhere?” Nathan’s voice breathed into my neck, causing me to roll my eyes.
“Yes, I am” I said.
“Yet you flaunt your little butt out in the open, why? To taunt me?” Nathan demanded.
“I thought you were asleep” I breathed.
“You knew all to well that I’d wake up, all that noise you were making” Nathan sounded.
“Noise? I was moving my clothes” I countered, grinning.
“You were being loud” Nathan announced.
“You’re just sensitive” I challenged.
“Please tell me you have nothing on under this” Nathan breathed, causing me to laugh aloud and shake my head, spinning around to face him “I’d be lying” I said.
“Lie, what’s underneath can easily be gone” Nathan announced.
“I have breakfast with Ashley” I said.
“She’ll appreciate why you’re late” Nathan announced.
I knew he was right, Ashley would be all to happy for me to blow her off for a while to do what Nathan wanted, but where’s the fun in giving him everything?
“She would, but I’m hungry, so I’d rather be on my way” I shrugged.
“You’re mean” Nathan pouted, leaning forward and kissing my nose lightly.
I leant up, pressing my lips to his lightly, earning a groan from him as he quickly kissed me back “Don’t tease me” He said, pulling away.
“Why? It’s fun” I grinned.
Nathan didn’t let me go “I’m sorry, but I’m going to need some motivation in order to let you go” he breathed, his eyes burning into mine.
I laughed at him “Motivation?” I asked.
“Mmm” Nathan breathed.
I leant close to him, pressing my lips lightly to his ear and nibbling before breathing out “If you can wait, I’ll bring out my sexy police officer outfit, and this time, I’ll let you use the hand cuffs” I breathed.
Nathan instantly let me go, causing me to laugh “Enough motivation?” I asked.
Nathan nodded.
I moved aside, placing the dress on the bed before sliding out of the towel.
“I change my mind” Nathan said, he practically tackled me to the bed, causing me to giggle again “My dress” I exclaimed as he rolled me to the side.
Nathan grabbed it with one hand and threw it on the floor, causing me to frown and slid away “Not funny” I breathed, picking it up and turning, I noticed he was watching me as I turned and rolled my eyes “So you did that so you could perve?” I demanded.
“Pretty much” Nathan smirked.
I put the dress back on the bed and smothered it out before pulling it on “Can you help with the zip?” I asked.
Nathan slid off the bed and to my slide, his hands sat on my bottom lightly as he eased the zipper up.
“FYI, I’m going to enjoy taking it off more” he breathed, kissing my neck lightly.
“Do you get every word you say out of a book of cliché’s?” I asked.
Nathan chuckled lightly and pushed me, his hands on my bottom again “Go before I attack you” he smirked.
I quickly went to my dresser and fixed my hair and make up before turning “I’ll see you later” I said.
“Mmm, see you later” Nathan sighed.
I laughed again as I made my way out, grabbing my phone along the way.

I reached the café quickly on foot as it was just down the road, I was right on time, but Ashley was slightly earlier as usual, she was sitting at a table, sipping the last sip of her first coffee. I rolled my eyes, walking toward her.
“So the ring” Ashley breathed as soon as I sat down.
“Hi to you too, how are you?” I said, shaking my head.
“Good, good, tell me everything” Ashley breathed.
“Seriously Ash, you need to invest in something else” I breathed back.
“I can’t help but be interested in your relationship with Nathan, it’s like a damn soap opera” Ashley pointed out, shaking her head and waving over the waitress “What are you having?” She asked me.
“I haven’t even looked at the menu” I pointed out.
“Yeah, but you always get the same, French toast, with figs?” Ashley asked.
“Yeah, ok” I sighed.
The waitress took our orders, my French toast and Ashley’s pancakes, along with a round of coffee’s and Ashley instantly bounded back into conversation.
“So the ring” She repeated.
I sighed, bitting my lip “He admitted that he had the idea then to purpose, and now, now the ring is safe somewhere, I don’t know where” I shrugged.
“He didn’t say anything else?” Ashley asked.
“No” I shrugged.
“Why hasn’t he mentioned it all week?” Ashley questioned.
“Because Ash, things have been on track with us, bringing up the past, it wouldn’t have been the best move, I’m happy he didn’t, and I guess I only asked because I was curious” I breathed.
“And worried that he won’t ever ask you” Ashley breathed.
“No” I frowned “Nate and I aren’t at that stage yet, we’re happy being with each other right now” I sighed.
“You’re not even remotely concerned that he won’t ever ask?” Ashley asked.
“NO” I frowned, shaking my head “If he doesn’t ask, I’ll be fine, because all I want is to be with him, it’s you who seems so concerned” I breathed.
“I wanted the issue resolved now, because, because I have something important to tell you and I thought that if you were feeling off about the ring thing it might annoy you” Ashley sighed.
“What do you have to tell me?” I asked.
Ashley pulled something from her back, a ring.
“You’re not purposing are you? Because Ash, I love you, but…” I began, grinning.
“Brian purposed” Ashley said.
“Ash, that’s amazing” I smiled.
“Are you sure you’re not weirded out….” Ashley attempted.
“I’m happy that you’ve finally got what you wanted, and I’m going to be a maid of honour like we promised one another? Am I not?” I asked.
“Like we promised” Ashley smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 50. Milestone update!!
Can I get a comment for that fact??? :P
Thanks to any readers, be you silent or not :P
I am glad you are reading :P

<3
Simz <3