Status: Active <3

Trouble

The Biggest Idiot

“Clearly interrupting something” He breathed.
“What exactly do you think you were interrupting?” I asked.
“A moment” Nathan mumbled.
I sighed, “There’s nothing going on between Ryan and I, do I have to spell that out for you?” I asked.
“Guys don’t have heart to hearts with girls unless they want them, and he wants you” Nathan breathed.
“But I don’t want him” I pointed out.
“How long will that last” Nathan mumbled.
I sighed “Are we really back on this? I thought we moved past it, I thought we were moving on from everything” I breathed.
“We have, we are, I…” Nathan attempted.
“You are trying to deflect” I sighed.
“Why would you choose me over him? Me, being the mess I am…” Nathan began.
“You’re an idiot” I announced, shaking my head “A big idiot” I added.
“I’m the biggest idiot, I get it” Nathan mumbled.
I sighed, placing a hand on each of his shoulders “You may be an idiot, and a mess, but I love you, and I will always, love you” I announced, leaning forward and kissing his lips lightly.
When I pulled away, I moved back “So why are you here?” I asked.
“I wanted to surprise you, I thought we could go grab lunch” Nathan said.
“Ok, I have some spare clothes here, let me go change” I said, kissing him on the cheek before taking off to my locker.
“He’s a tad obsessive isn’t he?” Ryan’s voice sounded as I was grabbing something from my locker.
“Were you listening to our conversation?” I demanded.
“Huh?” Ryan asked, I looked over to him to notice him looking at notice board.
“I was talking about the night watcher” He said “He wants us to leave our tea cups all in order of size so he can get the cleaners to wash up” Ryan frowned.
“Sorry” I sighed.
“Is something up?” Ryan asked.
“No” I said, shaking my head. I turned for the change rooms and quickly changed before grabbing my things and finding Nathan again.
“Ready?” he asked.
I smiled and nodded “All set” I breathed.
“Everything ok?” Nathan sighed.
“You tell me” I countered.
“I’m over my hissy fit if that’s what you’re asking, I was just feeling a little bit, depressed about it” Nathan said “You don’t seem so, with it though” he breathed.
“Did you overhear what Ryan and I were talking about?” I asked.
“No” Nathan frowned “I take it it was about this” he added.
“No” I sighed, he just asked me how I was doing, he doesn’t know all the details anyway, I just, I’ve been feeling off” I sighed.
“What do you mean?” Nathan asked.
“Emotionally” I breathed “I don’t know, I just don’t feel myself some day’s” I confessed as we walked to the elevator.
“Is there a reason?” Nathan asked.
“If you’re asking if it’s because of you, no, it isn’t” I sighed “It’s a mixture of things really” I added.
“Talk to me about it” Nathan said.
“I don’t know how, it’s just a weird feeling I have, it’s nothing that I can explain” I sighed.
“You do know though that if you want to talk to me, You can, always” Nathan breathed.
I nodded “I know” I shrugged.
We waited in the elevator and went down to the car park where, Nathan parked “So where do we want to go?” I asked.
“I booked us a table at leblunca” Nathan announced.
“Leblunca, isn’t that a little pricey?” I asked.
“I’m paying” Nathan said.
I frowned “I thought we just had a discussion about money this morning” I breathed.
“I found work” Nathan announced.
“Really?” I asked.
“It’s a low maintenance gig, my journalism degree will come in handy for it, and I get to work from the apartment” Nathan said.
“That sounds great” I smiled “What is it exactly?” I asked.
“It’s an online news site they’re processing, they want me to post updates three times a week” Nathan said “And best thing is, they pay above wage, it’s more than I was getting before” he added.
“Well I’m glad that you’re happy” I smiled.
“I am, this is actually a really good gig to get” Nathan said.
“What time did you book?” I asked.
“Two” Nathan said.
“Ok, we can go to the apartment first, I need to shower and change, I’m not dressed for fine dining” I said.
“Ok” Nathan shrugged, driving us to the apartment.
I had a quick shower before grabbing a dress to wear.
When I exited the bedroom, Nathan’s mouth fell open “You, you look amazing” he breathed.
I smiled “Thanks” I said.
“I mean, incredibly amazing, you look so, so good” Nathan gushed.
I laughed “Ok, you’ve made your point” I said, sliding past him.
He grabbed me lightly, placing his hands on my waist “Sexy” he announced “completely and utterly sexy” He added.
“We’re not going to make it out the door” I said as he kissed my neck lightly.
“Mmm” Nathan mumbled.
“Nate” I complained.
Nathan grinned before letting me go, grasping one of my hands with his “Ok, let’s go” he said.

At the restaurant, we were shown to our table, it was absolutely beautiful, right on the water, completely and utterly a picture right from the movies.
“How is it?” Nathan asked.
“Why did you bring me here?” I asked curiously, It felt funny to me, we had never had this type of date before.
“This is the start of my new life, I want to start it off right, no more mistakes, no more stupidity, I’m getting back on track with everything, I just wanted to take you somewhere special, somewhere I knew you’d appreciate” Nathan said.
I smiled, grasping onto his hand lightly “Well I do appreciate it, and I think that you are amazing, I love you” I announced.
Nathan smiled, squeezing my hand lightly “I love you too” he said softly, his eyes focusing on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment earns a update :P

Thanks for commenting !!

SECOND UPDATE OF TODAY!!

If you haven't read 'MONEY MONEY MONEY'
go back and read :P

DRAMA TO COME..
Stay tuned <3

<3 Simz <3