Status: Active <3

Trouble

Distracted

“Nate” I breathed, frustration flooding through me as I tapped on his door and got no response “Nathan” I snapped.
A second later the door was opened by a tiered and half naked looking Nathan.
“What’s up?” He asked, yawning and running a hand through his messy hair, he was shirtless, as he always slept with no shirt, and was wearing his briefs, a look that could easily distract someone.
“You’re still sleeping?” I asked.
“I was up late” Nathan sighed.
“Oh, sorry” I mumbled, turning.
“Well now I’m up, what’s wrong?” Nathan asked, grabbing my hand.
“I just wanted to talk, but you should get back to sleep” I said, shaking my head.
“I’m up now” Nathan shrugged, pulling open the door to let me in.
I slid into the room, sighing and sitting on his bed, waiting for him to sit beside me, when he did, I began.
“We’re on this positivity kick, right?” I asked.
Nathan nodded.
“So how can we put a positive spin on this when we have to tell our parents?” I asked.
“This just occurred to you what, now?” Nathan asked.
I nodded “I was thinking about it when I woke up, my parents won’t be happy” I sighed.
“So maybe we should do something that will deflect on it” Nathan shrugged.
“Like?” I asked.
“Move?” Nathan smirked.
“Nate” I frowned.
Nathan sighed “I guess that we have to face them eventually, but it shouldn’t bother them, we’re adults, we can make our own choices” he said.
“But I know my parents, and I know that the idea that I’m having a child whilst I’m not married…” I attempted.
“Yeah, ok, that detail is something I know they won’t like, but does it matter?” Nathan asked.
“I guess not” I breathed.
“Why are you freaking out about that?” Nathan asked.
“I don’t know, I guess I’m trying to deflect, anyway, we don’t have to tell them until I’m three months pregnant” I breathed.
“So we’ve got two months to plan the discussion” Nathan offered, grinning, his smile made me smile, even though I was a little wary of the fact that we would eventually have to tell them.
“I love the positive talk” I said, leaning over and kissing him lightly.
“I love you” Nathan announced, he turned, kissing me again. Nathan smiled into the kiss, moving so I dropped down onto my back and fell more into the kiss, his hands sat either side of me, pinning me to the bed.
My hands trailed to his shoulders, holding onto him as he kissed me, before sliding down his bare chest, reaching the waistline of his briefs.
Nathan pulled away at this point, groaning “Babe” he breathed.
“Mmm” I mumbled.
“Is this something we should be doing, I mean, could it hurt the baby?” Nathan asked.
“It won’t hurt the baby” I breathed.
It seemed that that was all the conformation Nathan needed as his lips were on mine again in an instant, and our clothing was shortly discarded.

I hated that throughout my lunch with Ashley, whilst she discussed talk about her wedding plans, all I could think about was telling her I was pregnant.
Ashley and I told each other everything, and by everything, I mean everything.
It was weird having something that she didn’t know, it was like I was lying to her, even though I wasn’t, you’re not generally suppose to tell anyone about a pregnancy until three months in, though apart from that being a superstition, it was just precaution.
“So we’re going to have white doves fly out after the ceremony, it’s going to be amazing” Ashley announced, she had just finished telling me everything she wanted and would have.
“Ash” I breathed “I have to tell you something” I said, I could never be a top secret spy, I couldn’t even keep a secret for less than 3 days.
“That sounds ominous” Ashley grinned.
I bit my lip “Ok, I didn’t want to tell you, because it important to keep this type of thing under wraps for a while, but you’re my best friend, and I know you won’t tell anyone…” I rambled.
“Get to the point” Ashley urged.
“I’m pregnant” I breathed.
Ashley’s eyes widened “Are you serious?” She demanded.
“I am totally serious” I breathed out.
“Wow” Ashley said slowly “I, I don’t know what to say, I mean, should I say congratulations?” She asked.
I sighed “I don’t know” I breathed.
“Is this a good thing?” Ashley questioned “I mean, how did Nathan react?” She asked.
“He was surprisingly ok with it, he actually made me feel better about it, I was freaking out” I confessed.
“So wait, how far along are you?” Ashley questioned.
“About a month” I answered.
“Wow, you’ll be big at my wedding, we’ll have to find a different dress to the one I had planned” Ashley said.
“Mmm, Luckily you are planning a wedding in four months, or I might miss out all together” I sighed.
“I’d change the date for you if it was later” Ashley said, smiling “I can’t believe my little girl’s having a baby” she added.
“Little girl? I’m a month older than you” I said, rolling my eyes.
“Mmm, but I’m wiser, so it makes you my little girl” Ashley shrugged.
“Ok” I said, shaking my head.
“You are going to be a great mum” Ashley announced.
I sighed “I just want to get through this pregnancy first, I’m been feeling so off” I sighed.
“It’s probably just your body adjusting” Ashley shrugged.
“Mmmm, I hope so” I sighed, we continued to chat about the wedding, and a little about the baby, I was glad to have her to talk to about it, it seemed important to have that with a best friend, someone you know you could always trust, and I knew I had that in Ashley.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = LOVE
Love = More updates :P

Simz <3