Status: Four-shot

Redemption

2

Emily Teller was her mother through and through. She held herself in the regard of the dignity and respect she knew she deserved. With that knowledge instilled in her pretty auburn head, she walked with confidence and her head held high. Growing up in the club she could hold her own against the members constant banter and immature remarks and could easily put them in their place if need be. All of these qualities drew the member, Happy Lowman, to her.

It came as no surprise when the two began to go steady and eventually he put his crow on her. The boys found new amusement in giving their brother a hard time as he seemed to be head over heels in love with the girl, not that anyone could blame him. Emily was a gorgeous girl with a natural beauty that radiated from within. Her curly collarbone length curls and fierce cat like blue eyes were nice additions as well. His hands were on here in anyway possible every opportunity he had. He honestly loved her, more than anything. He even added a bitch seat to his bike, just for her.

~*~*~

Emily couldn’t be happier as the congratulations poured out around them. She smiled joyfully from Happy’s leather clad chest as he held her to him in a hug. Her mother’s face picture perfect showing a mix of unbelieving happiness and a dull sense of shock. Soon enough she snapped from her thoughts and rushed to the couple.

“Let me see it! Let me see it I want to see the ring!”

Emily laughed and held out her left hand, a short French manicure fresh on her nails, she was Gemma’s daughter and therefore princess of SAMCRO after all. A 1.5 KT halo diamond ring adorned her small hand and Gemma smiled in approval before pulling her daughter into a hug and turning to Happy and grabbing his face and kissing both his cheeks.

Emily looked out at the small crowd and felt content with her life. Tig had insisted on another round of drinks for everyone and had gone to fetch another bottle of whiskey from the bar. Piney already throwing back shots, LuAnne had been reduced to tears of joy as she sat in her chair her husband Big Otto behind her resting a hand on her shoulder as he shook his head and gave Emily a wink.

“I can’t believe you did this now! You couldn’t have done it sooner so we could have had a proper family dinner instead of here!” Gemma ranted motioning to the bar and grill the mc had taken refuge in for their regular family dinner. It wasn’t like their usual abode they normally shared a meal in but with Clay and Gemma’s house under renovation they really had no choice.

“Sorry Gem” Happy apologized grinning like a fool with his arms wrapped around Emily’s shoulders from behind “Popped the question as soon as I could. Needed this week’s run to pay for the ring.”

The couple continued to accept the congratulations and hugs from their family as the night came to a close. The boys all gave their princess hugs and a kiss to the forehead before giving Happy a hug and rough slap to the back.

A blond baby face and a burly dark haired man both stepped up their leather cuts reading ‘prospect.’

The blonde navigated to Emily first the darker featured, Happy.

“Congratulations sis” he smiled pulling her into a big hug. She wrapped her arms around him, accepting his hug and sighed happily.

“Thanks Jackson” her blue eyes peered into his “I love you little bro.”

“Love you too Em” He pressed a kiss to her forehead and went to Happy. “You take of care my sister.”

“With my life brother.” Came the response of the taller man.

Happy and Emily were the last to leave the closing restaurant. Happy’s heavily tattooed arm thrown over the petite, curvy woman’s frame as they made their way across the empty parking lot to his Harley. Her left hand holding his as it hung limply from her shoulders, the diamond twinkling blindly from the dim lamppost.

“That was great” she beamed up at him, Happy smiled down her happiness giving him his own form of pleasure. Feeling her fingers slip from around his waist and play at his pants pocket he jumped away causing Emily to giggle.

“I just want a cigarette” she laughed Happy approached his Ole lady again this time taking her hands in his and lacing their fingers together.

“You’re not getting mine angel.” He whispered lowly to her watching with satisfaction as she shivered with delight.

She looked up at the 6’5 man from her 5’4, with heels, stance her blue eyes gleaming saucily as she leaned in close to his neck capturing their entwined hands between them. “If I can’t have one damn cigarette then I guess you don’t get to have any of what I have to offer.”

“You wouldn’t last little girl. You’ld be begging me in an hour.” the biker chuckled down at her as she began to pout. The biker chuckled at his ole lady's childishness and pulled her in close connecting their mouth in a deep kiss. Happy enjoyed dominating her in the most sensual way, he enjoyed being her man and treating her like the queen she was. He wouldn't have her lift a finger if she would agree. Emily pulled away the same euphoric grin plastered on her full lips. She chuckled before turning back to the bike.

Happy chased after her when they heard the sound of approaching boots and from the crunch more than one. A low whistle sounded through the star filled night and Emily stopped short of the bike and waited as Happy appeared by her side seconds later. Both scanned the area seeing three men approach them Happy’s hand automatically drew his gun and aimed at the middle man, and apparent leader, of the opposing threat. Reaching behind him Happy pressed Emily to his back and backed up the few steps until her thighs bumped his dyna, sandwiching her between his sold form and the bike.

“Who the hell are you?” Happy barked threateningly “What the hell do you want?”

The three silhouettes revealed thee men, all adorning mc cuts and guns drawn. The middle man was the oldest with greying black hair and beady eyes a slight scruff glowing in the lamppost light. Happy recognized the cuts as the Jackals. An older outlaw that gang that was struggling as of late due to the Son’s gun business resulting in a dramatic drop in numbers and the club to barely skim by in existence.

“Well, well, well” The man licked his lips eyes traveling past Happy to Emily. “I planned on taking out a Son but it looks like we won a bogo prize boys. He’s got a pretty lady with him.”

The other two chuckled nodding their heads and Emily felt her stomach drop. This was a bad situation. The men were too close that Happy couldn’t fire off a round at any of them without the other two reacting fast enough to surely kill him. Clutching the back of his cut Emily began to pray silently for both their safety.

“You won’t touch her.” Happy growled readjusting his grip on his gun. The lion seeming to awaken quickly from inside him feeling his queen being threatened, Happy without any thought knew already he would willingly do whatever it took to protect her.

“Well partner” the leader stepped forward “Doesn’t look like you got much of a say so in this situation.”
With a shaking hand Emily slipped it into her coat where her phone was. All she had to do was press 5 to speed dial, if she could only get Clay. Suddenly, a hand gripped tightly to her shoulder and an excruciating pain shot through her right side. A scream of pain escaped her lips as she crumbled turning to see two more men one holding a bloody knife. Both grabbed each of her arms and heaved her tiny frame over the bike.

As Happy turned at the sound of Emily’s scream one of the first three men stepped forward crashing the butt of his gun into Happy’s head, he fell with a thud to the gravel unconscious

~*~*~*~