Status: Completed

The Other Lucker.

Two

I stood in the trailer on the side of the stage as I did my vocal warm ups and some squats and kicks to make sure my jeans were loose enough for the Lucker Stomp. I jumped around a few times before we were given our one minute warning.

"Let's go out there and show the what we can do." Kian said as he smiled at me. I nodded and we made our way out to the stage.

"Here goes nothing." I whispered to myself before rushing to the microphone in the center of the stage.

**

The show was a great success. Everyone loved us and cheered really loud for us. Everyone went crazy when I did the Lucker Stomp and it kind of felt like I was making Mitch proud because I felt a sense of joy in me knowing that Mitch would have been proud of me.

"That was awesome. Your songs have such deep meaning." I turned to look at Ronnie Radke. He smiled at me. "You have a good voice."

"Thank you." I smiled at him and noticed that a handful of the other bands were coming towards me on the side of the stage. They told me that they liked the show and were glad that a Lucker was back on the tour and that they were glad to see the Lucker Stomp back in action. Mitch told me how everyone made it feel like family and it was true.

"Hey kiddo let's get you to the bus so you can rest up before tomorrow. We have another busy day." Anthony told me as he came up to me. He gave me a knowing look. I nodded and said goodbye to the people that were on the side of the stage.

That night was the hardest night of my life not only because I missed Mitch but because I cried like I had the first month that Mitch had passed away. I had just wanted to be left alone because talking about him was a lot harder than just thinking about him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sammie's Outfit

Sorry. I don't know if I will be updating this. It depends on the response I from it. So far, its not looking good