Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

One night only

Hanna stumbled onto the chair beside Cristiano, She was drunk and little annoyed. Although she wasn't sure what she was annoyed about.

" Do you want to leave with us?' Cristiano asked, as they were about to leave the club and he didn't want to leave his sister behind, in the state she was in.

" No, I am fine, here" she said reaching for her half glass of wine that was sitting on the table.

" Hanna, I am not leaving you here in this state" Cristiano said sternly.

" I am a big girl Cristiano, I can look after myself" she mumbled to him.

Sergio listened as Hanna and Cristiano Bickered back and Forth. " If she doesn't want to leave now, I can see her back home later" Sergio Suggested.

Hanna looked over at him, and smiled drunkenly at him. " What he said" she said, looking up at Cristiano.

Cristiano was still a little unsure of leaving Hanna with Sergio but Irina said she would be okay with Sergio. So he reluctantly left the club with Irina.

" Now the fun can start" Hanna said, to a couple of the wags, she was sitting beside.

Hanna danced a couple of times with a few of the girls before walking back to her seat with Sara. They had just sat down when Sergio and Jese walked towards them.

" Hello Ladies" Sergio said, trying to be seductive, which made Hanna giggle a little.

Sergio not getting the attention he wanted out of Hanna, turned to a young blonde girl at their table.

" Who are you?" he practically purred to the girl, Hanna wanted to punch his smug face at that Moment.

" I am Taylor" the girls said stuttering a little. Clearly delighted that the footballer was taking interest in her.

Sergio could see Hanna glaring at him, out of the corner of his eyes, which pleased him, she was Obviously Jealous.

" Its a real Pleasure to meet you Taylor" Sergio said kissing her on the cheek.

Hanna Knew she had no reason to be Jealous, as Sergio's wasn't hers. Watching him turn the charm onto another girl that he used on her for the past couple of weeks, made her a little green with envy.

Hanna had enough of Sergio, Ignoring her, It was clear he was flirting with Taylor to make her jealous. Well she wasn't going to fall for it. She dragged Sara back to the dance floor, It took her mind off Sergio For a while. She was swaying her hips to the time of the music, in a little world of her own.

Sara leaned into Hanna, " You do know, you have most of the Men in here staring at you" she said, grinning at Hanna.

" In a good way or bad?" Hanna asked, not daring to look around the club.

" In a good way Honey" Sara said, smiling at Hanna.

Hanna smiled a little as she pulled her dress down a little, it was clinging to her as she built up the sweat on the dance floor.

Hanna turned round, she was curious to see if Sergio was watching her. Her mood darkened when she saw him making out with Taylor. She had no right to feel angry but she was. She just wanted to walk over to him and Punch him.

Sara had enough dancing, so they walked back over their table. Sara whispered into Hanna's ear that she needed to arrange her dress a little. Hanna glanced down at her dress and Cringed, she was giving everyone a show.

Hanna quickly pulled her dress up, she looked up at Caught Sergio's gaze, he had clearly been watching her.

" Enjoy the show?" she asked coldly, as she sat down beside Sara.

" Very much" he said winking at her as he turned back to Taylor, who had a love struck smile on her face.

Sergio got bored with Taylor very quickly and moved towards Hanna.

" Don't even think about it Ramos" she snapped at him. He must be Really stupid if he thought he had a chance with her, after having his tongue down Taylor's throat for most of the night.

" Is someone Jealous?" Sergio whispered into her ear.

" Jealous of what?" Hanna snorted.

" Taylor" he said quietly.

" I am not Jealous, you can go and have sex with her for all I care" Hanna said coldly.

Sergio turned Hanna's face towards his, " I don't want to have sex with her" he said quietly.

Hanna didn't believe him, she knew all about his Reputation thanks to Google. " Are you not dating Pilar?" she sneered at him.

" We are taking a break" he said.

" So that explains, why you are like a dog on heat tonight" Hanna said, laughing Nastily at him.

Sergio stared at Hanna coldly for a couple of minutes before he got back up and went back to Taylor. who looked pleased that he was showering her with more attention.

Hanna ordered more shots, knowing she should really stop drinking. Taylor was sitting in Sergio's lap with her head on his shoulder and it annoyed her more than it should have.

Hanna caught Sergio's gaze, she saw something there or she she thought she did. She wasn't sure if it was all the drink she had consumed that was playing tricks on her.

" Anyone want to dance with me?" Hanna asked. Everybody said no, apart from Sergio, she really did not want to dance with him.

" Well are you going dance or not?" Sergio asked, holding his hand out for her to take.

Hanna sighed to herself before she took his hand, what harm could one little dance do.

Sergio's hands were all over Hanna as they were on the dance floor. He turned her round to face him, she stared at him, biting her lip Nervously, she knew what was coming.

Sergio pressed his mouth on Hanna's, He was expecting to get Hit for it, but he was surprised when she started kissing him back. Her hands ended up in his hair, tugging him closer to her, she let out a Moan as he pulled away.

" Do you want to get out of here?" he asked

Hanna nodded shyly and let Sergio lead her out of the club. She would probably regret this in the Morning, but right now she didn't care.

They went back to Sergio's house as Hanna didn't think Cristiano would take too kindly to Sergio sleeping with his sister. They made it as far as Sergio's Hallway, before he had Hanna pressed up against the wall.

Sergio gently tugged at Hanna's dress as they kissed, Hanna ripped open his shirt. She took a few seconds to admire his chest, before she went back to kissing him. They moved things to his bedroom as things become a lot more heated.

An hour later, Hanna was catching her breathe, who knew that sex with Sergio could be great. She glanced over at Sergio, he looked a little Upset, she went to touch him but he brushed her off.

" You can go now" he said, no warmth in his Voice or eyes.

" What?" she said a little confused, Sergio had been wanting this for weeks and now he was being cold towards her.

" I said you can go now" he said, moving out the bed.

Hanna quickly sat up " You are an ass you know that right?" she said grabbing her clothes and headed to his bathroom to get dressed.

" What did you expect Happy ever after?" he yelled after her. Sergio knew he was being a dick towards Hanna but it was the only way he could stop feeling Guilty about Pilar. He hadn't ended things with her, that had been a Lie.

" No but I didn't expect you to be an asshole either" she shot back as she quickly put on her dress.She needed to get as far away from Sergio as possible before she hit him.

" Can you Just leave already" Sergio Snarled at Hanna, as she walked back into the room, to get her shoes.

" I am going to call for a taxi, then I will be gone" she said feeling disgusted with herself and Sergio.

Hanna waited downstairs for the taxi, she hated Sergio for the way he had acted towards her tonight,like it was all her fault. She looked up as Sergio walked into the room.

Sergio glanced at Hanna as he took a bottle of water out the fridge, he took a few gulps before he put it down.

" I am sorry for being a dick, you didn't deserve that" Sergio finally said, he knew he was in the wrong.

" What was that back there?" she asked.

" I just don't want you to think we are a couple now" Sergio said slowly, making sure that Hanna got the message.

" Oh believe me, I would never think that" she said smiling sarcastically at him.

Hanna stood up, she would rather stand outside in the cold than be in here making awkward small talk with him.

" Its been a Pleasure" she whispered into Sergio's ear as she went to walk past him,. She smiled as she noticed him shiver a little. Before she could say another word, Sergio had her pinned against the counter. He looked down at her confusion in his eyes, before he finally kissed her.

Hanna should have pushed him off her after the way he treated her, but she couldn't. Her arms settled around his neck as he placed her on top of the counter. The doorbell rang just as she was reaching for his jeans.

" That will be the taxi" Hanna muttered, as she pulled away from Sergio.

" Stay" he whispered

Hanna looked at him, " You sure you want me to?" she asked eyeing him warily.

" I am sure" he said smiling gently at her.

" Then I will stay" she said, returning the smile.

Sergio went to apologize and pay the Taxi driver for his troubles. Hanna smiled as Sergio walked back into the room.

" You coming back to bed?' he asked, holding his hand out for her.

Hanna didn't need to be asked Twice, she followed Sergio back up to his room. It was just a one night thing Nobody would get hurt, but a little alarm sound in the back of her mind was telling her otherwise. She choose to Ignore that.