Status: This Story will be updated at the weekends ( Maybe some weekdays)

You Belong With Me

Truth comes out

Hanna rolled her eyes at Jamie, she was tired of faking things with him. She had given it her best shot, and still she didn't feel anything for him. She had tried to find ways of ending the relationship, but he seemed to be Oblivious to what she was saying or feeling.

" Can you Just stop being so nice to me, I don't deserve it" she yelled at Jamie, as he fussed around her.

Jamie looked so wounded at her yelling him, that she felt like she was being such a bitch.

" Why don't you deserve it?" he asked, taking a step back from Hanna.

" This isn't working, I tried to force myself to love you, But I can't Jamie. I am sick of putting up an act" she said frustration clear in her voice.

Jamie looked at his upset girlfriend, he had a feeling this would happen.He knew it would never last, especially when he was found out about Having a wife, something he had yet to tell Hanna about.

" So That is It, Its over between us.What about the Baby?" he asked, looking down at the small Bump Hanna carried.

Hanna knew she had to tell him, it wasn't fair to let him keep thinking he was the father of her baby.

" You don't have to worry about the baby, It isn't yours" she said getting to her feet. She needed to get out of Jamie's house before he tried to get her to change her mind about them as a couple.

" What do you mean, the baby isn't mine, who else have you been sleeping with" he asked coldly.

" It doesn't matter who the father is, all that Matters is you are not" she said Cruelly, hoping he would Just let her go.He deserved Much better than her.

" Get out" he yelled angrily at her, he hated that she had lied to him, but couldn't go completely crazy at her, as he had a big secret himself.

" Don't worry I am just going, I hope you find someone who treats you better than I did" she said, smiling sadly at him before she hurried out of his home.

*******

The Next couple of days had been tough on Hanna, Jamie done the Unforgivable and sold his story to the press on Hanna. The biggest shock was Jamie's wife also sold her story. Hanna stopped feeling bad for him, the Minute she read his wife's story. Apparently they were just taking a break and hadn't actually split up. Hanna felt like a complete fool for giving Jamie a chance.

" So are you going tell me who the father is?" Cristiano asked flinging the Morning paper in front of her. he was a little disappointed in his sister's Behaviour lately.

" Does it really matter?" she asked, picking at her uneaten bagel.

" Of course it matters" Cristiano said sitting beside Hanna.

" Really, so are you going tell me who Junior's Mother is? Hanna asked, Knowing she had Cristiano there.

" That is different, Hanna you can't do this alone, the father has a right to know" Cristiano said.

" Oh trust me, he knows and he doesn't want to be a father to my child" she said.

" Hanna, do I know him?" Cristiano asked, having an awful feeling who the Potential father was.

" Yes, you know him" Hanna said, flicking through the paper to see if there was any more articles about her failed relationship.

" Hanna please tell me it isn't Ramos?" Cristiano said quietly.

Hanna's head shot up, surprised he had come to that Conclusion pretty quickly, she had thought they had been careful.

All it took for Cristiano to figure it out was one look at Hanna's face. He was going to kill Sergio, the next time he saw him at training. He had knew there was something wrong with Sergio, especially when he started behaviour oddly towards him.

" How could you have been so stupid, Hanna?" Cristiano yelled at her.

" I didn't mean for it to happen, It just did" she said shrugging, a little bemused that Cristiano was reacting this badly.

" It didn't have to be with my team mate though" he hissed at her, he was furious that she slept with Sergio. He didn't want her to get a Reputation. Seemed it was too late for that.

" Cristiano, I am sorry I slept with your team mate, It will never happen again" she said, like a kid that had just been told off.

" Do you think this is a Joke?" he asked her, wondering why she was not taking her situation seriously.

" No Cristiano, I don't think this is a Joke, but I got myself into this mess, I will have to deal with it" she hissed,getting annoyed with his attitude towards her.

" Did you think about his girlfriend?" Cristiano asked.

" He said they had broken up, so it's all on him, not me" she said.

******

Hanna could see that Cristiano wasn't happy about the situation but he would just have to get used to it. She went to speak when the doorbell rang.

" You expecting anyone today?" Cristiano asked.

" Nope" she said finishing off her bagel, as Cristiano went to see who was at the door.

" Who was it?" she asked hearing Cristiano walk back into the room. He didn't answer so she turned round and came face to face with an angry Pilar, and Nervous Sergio.

Hanna felt a little awkward standing in the same room as Pilar and Sergio, she was about to walk out the room, figuring they came to see Cristiano. Pilar stepped in front of her blocking her path.

" I don't like you, I hate that you slept with my boyfriend, but you will need our support" Pilar said coldly.

Hanna glanced over at Sergio wondering why he had told Pilar, he didn't want to be a part of their child's life he had said so himself.

" So you told Pilar, why?" she asked Sergio.

" I had to tell her, Plus I have changed my mind about..... the baby" he stuttered.

" So you do want to be a part of your child's life?" she asked, waking away from Pilar and sat down on the kitchen stool.

" Yes, we want to support you in anyway we can, which is why we would like it, if you came and stayed with us, so we could support you with everything to do with the baby" Sergio said softly.

Hanna looked between Sergio and Pilar, wondering what was in it for Pilar. No woman in their right mind, would move in the woman that got pregnant by their boyfriend.

" What is in it for you?" she asked Pilar.

" I just want to support my boyfriend's decision" she said, with a sly smirk. She was up to something, Hanna could feel it.

" Thanks for the offer, but I think I will stay with Cristiano" Hanna said smiling at the couple in front of her.

Pilar began to argue but Sergio cut her off. " Here's the deal you spend half you time here, and half at My house, I want to get to know you properly since we are having a child together" Sergio said. Making it clear that it was not up for further discussion.

" Fine" Hanna agreed, even though she had no intention of spending half her time at Sergio's house.

" Pilar why don't you go and wait in the car, I have something to discuss with Cristiano" Sergio said, to his annoyed girlfriend.

" Don't take too long" she said, glaring one last time at Hanna then stalked out the house.

Hanna moved to leave the room, but Sergio gently pulled her back. Cristiano left the room, he still needed to have a word with Sergio, but he would let it drop for now.

" How are you?" he asked, noticing for the first time since he had arrived that she was looking a little tired.

" I feel great" she said sarcastically, moving a way from him a little.

Sergio smiled at her sarcasm, he nodded down at her swollen belly. " May I" He asked raising his hand.

Hanna nodded and watched as he placed his hand on her stomach. He raised his gaze to Hanna's she saw something in his gaze, but it went away too quick, she couldn't be sure if she was Imaging things. The next few months were going to be Interesting to say the least.