Status: !Please comment!

Forever

The Meeting

"You look fine!" My mom chuckled as me as she walked passed the bathroom where I was standing in front of the mirror, checking myself out for about the 50th time that day. I cocked my head to the side and looked at what the mirror showed. My black, basically straight, thick hair fell a couple inches past my medium sized breast. I reached up with my right hand and brushed my bangs behind my ear so that my whole face was now revealed. I usually kept my face all natural, letting my white olive skin show but today was a very special day so I did all of the works: putting on some foundation that was only a couple shades darker than my skin tone, powder the same tone to make the shininess of the foundation disappear, a little bit of dark pink blush on each cheek, some light, shimmery brown eye shadow, a thick line of black eye liner on each top eyelid and a thin line on the bottom of each eye, some mascara to make it look like I had eyelashes since mine were short and thin and even just a little bit of pink lip stick, which I ended up wiping off so that it would give my lips a little bit of color. I sighed and shook my head, letting the hair that I brushed behind my ear fall back in my face and then ran my fingers back into them, making them curl into the rest of my hair.
I pulled down my shirt to straighten it up, wondering if I should change it. The plan was just to go normal and not to worry about dressing fancy or anything because there was no need for that, even doing my makeup was going against that plan. I looked down at my light gray t-shirt with a Florida Lea on the top right breast and bit my lip. I actually looked kind of nice wearing my jeans that hugged my curvy bottom and made my butt appear a little bigger than it was, but I still wanted to do more so that I could look even better.
Suddenly I heard a loud chime coming from my bedroom and I reached over and flipped the light switch and turned off the bathroom light and headed over to the next room. I closed the door before I sat on the bed, leaning over to my fan and turning the breeze towards me so that I wouldn't start to sweat off my painted face. I grabbed the white iPhone that was .on my night stand plugged in. It was obviously the only thing that could've made the chime. I scanned the screen and noticed I had a text message and a big, nervous smile crept over my face whenever I saw that it was from Jordan, my boyfriend of 10 months.

I smiled even bigger as I read the text: 'The bus driver just said that we are 30 minutes away. I'm so nervous baby, I can't believe this is really happening.'

I couldn't help but to squirm and squeal just a little bit. This was the most exciting day of my life, the day that is going to absolutely change everything. I hurried up and replied back as fast as I could: 'Omg baby I can't believe this is happening either! I'm so fucking excited and nervous and hsodnakfhekxhwjdshsjw I don't know what to do with myself!'

After pressing send I hurried up and sent another text: 'Me, grandma and mom will be leaving in about 5 minutes so I will be there when you arrive :)'

I put the phone down back on my night stand and reached into one of the drawers, grabbing a pair of gray ankle socks and slipping them onto my small feet. My mind was racing faster than it has ever done before.
"Jessica, are you ready?!" I heard my grandma yell from the living room.
"Yeah, let me get my shoes on!" I yelled back at her and stood up, walking over to my bookshelf where the bottom shelf held all of my shoes and I grabbed my black, pink and zebra stripped Polos, my favorite shoes, and slipped them on. I was only getting more nervous by the minute. I checked myself out in my bedroom mirror one last time before grabbing my phone and leaving my room. I headed towards the kitchen and opened up the fridge, grabbing a ice cold water bottle. My grandma came and stood in front of me, slapping her arms down by her side, sighing loudly and smiling big.
"Well, are you ready for this?" She asked with a confident tone in her sweet voice. I gulped down the water I had in my mouth and nodded.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I let out a nervous laugh.
"Where's mom? Is she ready?" I asked, looking around the room until I saw her walking towards us.
"Yes, Jessica, I'm ready!" She said with a tone that made her seem irritated. I scoffed a little at her attitude.
"Please don't start today!" I pleaded towards her, knowing how the two of us always end up clashing one way or another.
"Yeah, yeah." She said as she walked passed us in the kitchen, making her way out the door of the garage. My grandma followed and I did as well, my stomach churning in all different kinds of directions.
Once we all got settled in the car, I got in the back seat and my mom in the passenger while my grandma got in the driver seat. Grandma started the car and started backing out, finally on our way.
I grabbed my phone and tightly squeezed it in my hands, and then I unlocked it, going to my messages and typing out a text to Jordan: 'omg baby, we are leaving the house now. I'm so so so so nervous! You have no idea! AHHHH!' I pressed send.

After only a couple of minutes my phone notified me of a new message, from Jordan and I smiled as I read the text: 'I'm so excited too babe! I can't wait!'

I smiled big and began to type out a new message: 'we will be there in about 25 minutes, I'll be waiting outside in the parking lot, by a dark gray Nissan Altima' and I then pressed send.

Once again only after a couple minutes my phone notified me once more. The text read: 'I'll be there in about the same amount of time, the driver says anyways. I can't wait to see your gorgeous face :)' the smile on my face couldn't have gotten any bigger.

The whole 25 minute car drive was completely torture. I was restless, fidgety, more anxious than I have ever been in my life. I kept looking at my phone to check the time then looking out the window to watch the cars that we passed. My heart almost stopped after we got off of the interstate, which indicated that we only had about 5 more minutes until we reached the bus station.
I can't believe this is really happening; I'm going to finally meet the love of my life in person, the man I've been in a long distance relationship with for 10 months now. It was finally happening, the day that me and Jordan always talked about and dreamt about and always wanted to happen. Jordan and I finally came up with enough money combined to pay for a bus ticket to get to where I am, in Shreveport, Louisiana. He suffered through a 23 hour bus drive from Orlando, Florida just so that he could come here and make our dreams come true.
I leaned against the seat in the car, fiddling my thumbs as we neared the bus station. Closer and closer we came and my heart bumped faster than I have ever felt before. My heart beat was loud, I swear my mom and grandma could hear it in the front over the music that was playing.
My mom turned around and looked at me and giggled a little.
"You nervous, baby?" She asked me. I nodded.
"Y-yeah, really nervous." I managed to choke out the words.
"Well, we are here!" My grandma chimed in and my heart stopped, my eyes got wide and I gulped down the lump in my throat that had been building. This was it.
My mind started to race. So many thoughts began running through my head and I didn't know how to stop them. What if he didn't like what he saw? What if my weight actually became a problem? What if he thought if he thought I was ugly? What if the feelings he claimed to have for me wasn't there anymore? What if I wasn't what he expected? What if....
I guess my mom could read the worried expression on my face because she interrupted my thoughts.
"Honey, you look beautiful. He is going to love you even more once he sees you. Everything is going to be just fine." She told me in the most assuring voice I have ever heard come out of her mouth. All I could do was smile at her. I hadn't even noticed we were parked. I looked at the two of them in the front seat and smiled.
"You two stay in the car." I told them and slowly, but surely, opened the car door and made my way out of it, shutting it behind me. I grabbed my phone and turned it on as I made my way to the back of the car and leaned against the trunk. I typed out a text to Jordan: 'I'm here. I'm in the parking lot waiting.' I hesitantly sent the message.

Soon after my phone notified me with another text: 'we are pulling into the station now.'

It was like my breath was caught in my throat. Any minute now he will be walking out of the double doors that lead to the parking lot. Any minute now he will be walking towards me with a backpack and a duffle-bag. Any minute now his mind will be made up about the way I look. Any minute now I will be staring the love of my life in the eyes for the first time.
Any minute now, my life will change forever...
And then it happened. I looked up from my phone as I saw the doors open. I reached my hand behind me and placed my phone on the trunk of the car and as if in slow motion I saw him walk out. He had brown hair that went down to about his ears, and it was slicked to the side with water. His big brown eyes shined in the sun light. His tan skin looked so soft, even from about 20 feet away. He was clad in dark washed jeans and a light blue button up shirt that had the first few unbutton and I could see a black shirt underneath. He had on his favorite black nikes, I know because he had told me about them. He had a black backpack thrown across one shoulder and he was rolling a big green duffle bag behind him.
He stopped and stared right at me and I stared right back at him. It was like time had stopped and nothing mattered at that moment expect the locked gaze between our brown iris'. My insides burned heavenly, tingly shocks of electric shot through my body and my stomach felt as if there was a war of butterflies inside. My fingertips became numb and then instantly tingly. All the warmth in my body went to my feet and for a second I was cold, even though it was about 92 degrees outside.
Suddenly, everything went back to normal once I realized I had a pair of strong arms wrapping around, and under my arms, squeezing me, lift me up and I started to be spun around. Without even thinking about it, my arms wrapped around the body that was spinning me in the air and I held it tightly to me hard. The smell of men's body wash and cologne filled my nose and automatically I knew it was Jordan.

I held his body even closer to mine, I never wanted to let go. He kept spinning me slowly, holding me as close to him as he could. I could barely make out the camera shutters in the back ground as my mom and grandma did tier best to take some candid pictures, which I told them to do that a couple days ago so that we could catch that perfect moment.
The next thing I knew, my feet were placed back on the ground, with my arms still wrapped tightly around Jordan's waist. My face was pressed against his chest and I felt him bring just a little space between us with his hand as he gripped my chin with his index finger and his thumb, lifting my face so that I would be looking at him. His brown eyes stared deeply into my copper toned ones and I felt as if he was staring directly at my soul, taking it and consuming it with his own. My heart exploded; I fell in love with him all over again at that very moment. Suddenly, he was leaning down and right as his lips were brushing against mine I heard him talk.
"You're gorgeous, Jessica. You're absolutely everything I expected, plus more. Fuck..." He said and then crashed his lips against mine. My eyes instantly shut tightly as I accepted the kiss, pressing my lips against his hard. I could hear laughter and more camera shutters coming from my mom and grandma.

"Look at that Tippi!" My grandma exclaimed.
"My baby finally got her dream!" My mom expressed.
"I'm so happy for her," My grandmas voice came once again.

They continued talking but their voices slowly faded as I was falling into a trace because of the kiss. His lips traced mine perfectly, giving me small, little kisses very fast and then reaching his hand to the back of my head and pushing my face closer to his as he secretly slipped his tongue in between my lips. His other hand hid our faces from my family, not wanting them to see. I smiled within the kiss and happily let my tongue wrestle around with his in my mouth.
All of a sudden, I felt a hand on my back, slapping it gently.
"Come on, kids. There will be plenty of time for that." Once my grandmas voice interrupted the blissfulness, Jordan pulled back, his hand sliding to my cheek. He stared down at me and smiled big. All I could do was stare up at him and wear a huge cheesy grin on my face, I didn't want to unwrap my arms from around him.
I stood up on my tippy toes, my face now near his since he was about a foot taller than me. I smiled at him and looked at him in his eyes some more, leaned in and gave him a quick kiss on his lips. He smiled big and let his hand fall off of my cheek and I unwillingly let go of his waist.
We hadn't even noticed that my mom had grabbed his duffle-bag that he dropped while he was running towards me and placed it in the trunk of the car before getting my phone from off of it. I watched as he took off his backpack and place it in the trunk and close it afterwards.
"Lets go guys!" My grandma called from the driver seat. I grabbed Jordan's hand and smiled, leading him towards the car, opening the door up, climbing inside and claiming my spot in the middle so that I could sit right next to him.
Once he got in, he closed the door and my mom climbed in and closed her door shortly after. My mom turned and saw how I was right beside him and laughed.
"You could give him some space Jessica! He isn't going to go anywhere!" She said in between laughs. I just rolled my eyes at her.
Jordan pulled down the front of his jeans and adjusted himself as I scooted as close as I could to him. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and placed them on his thigh. I leaned my head over and placed it on his shoulder, sighing happily.
My grandma began to back out of the parking spot and started to drive out of the parking lot. My mom turned back around towards us, smiled, held up her phone and took another photo.

"So, Jordan, you're finally here! Now we know you're not an old man!" My grandma laughed, joking.
"Uh, yes ma'am. I never was an old man though." He let out a small chuckle.
"We thought that you would never come," my mom started to say,
"We thought Jessica was going to end up talking to you on the phone for the rest of her life." She laughed loudly and I felt my face heat up quickly as I got embarrassed.
"Mom, you promised me you wouldn't do this!" I shot at her. I could hear my voice shaking. He was making me so nervous and I was already embarrassed I couldn't help having a shaky voice. I'm sure my body was shaking a little as well.
"I have to embarrass you a little bit, honey." My mom winked at me and I slightly groaned as she turned back around. Jordan chuckled some more, leaned over and kissed me on the forehead, his lips lingering on my skin for a minute.
"It's okay baby, I think it's so cute." He said to me and my entire stomach went crazy. I looked up at him and smiled big, placing my head back on his shoulder.
"Are you guys hungry?" My grandma asked, pulling into a parking lot of McDonalds, not really waiting for an answer.
"I'm starving!" My mom said as she rubbed her stomach.
"Tippi, I'm asking the kids! I bet Jordan is so hungry after being on that bus for a long time." She said, a little attitude coming out. Jordan's free hand found his stomach and I could hear the quiet rumbling coming from the inside of it.
"Yes ma'am, I actually am kind of hungry. I will pay for it though.." He said as he lifted his hip a little as he started to reach for his wallet in his pocket.
"Nonsense! You just got here and you're our guest. You don't need to pay for a thing." My grandma insisted and Jordan gave in easily as he pushed his wallet back inside his pocket.

Going through the drive through took about 30 minutes and everyone ended up getting something. I got a double cheese burger, fries and a coke while Jordan order a chicken, bacon and cheese burger, fries and root beer. My mom and grandma both ordered a McDouble, fries and their choice of drink. We pulled into a parking space and ate our food, talking to one another. My mom and grandma asked Jordan a ton of questions; how old he was, what it was like in Florida, what his family was like, how'd he like the bus ride... Just about everything they could think of within the 20 minutes it took everyone to finish their food.
We started the trip back to my house. I was cuddled up close against Jordan the whole drive, sharing small kisses and giggles the whole time. Whenever we arrived to my house, we all climbed out and I grabbed Jordan's backpack from the trunk, throwing it over my shoulder while he carried his duffle-bag inside. We stopped in the living room so I could introduce him to my grandpa. I was extremely thankful none of my brothers were home.
"Hey, how are you, guy?" My grandpa said as he stood up from his chair and reached out his hand so he could take Jordan's hand. Jordan took ahold of his hand and they shook hands and then let go of each other.
"Hey, it's nice to meet you." Jordan said, I could hear the nervousness in his voice by the way his voice cracked a little.
"How was that ride?" My grandpa scoffed, sitting back down in his chair.
"Ha, it was long."
"I bet it was, did you come straight here or stop somewhere for the night?" My grandpa asked him.
"Uh, the only times we stopped was to drop and pick other people up." Jordan stopped to think for a second and nodded, happy with his answer as he was kind of groggy. My grandpa nodded and laughed.
"Now my house phone will stay on the receiver instead of being in little miss Jessica's room all night." My face got hot again as he made a face towards me and I let out a sarcastic laugh.
"I guess it won't be, I'm sorry about that." Jordan apologized, knowing that it was half his fault for keeping me on the phone all night. My grandma just nodded. I took my chance am grabbed Jordan's hand, I leading him through the living room an into a small hallway and opening up the first door that we came to. I walked inside of it and as soon as he was inside I put the bag down and rushed to the door, closing it and lifting up on the door knob until I heard a 'click' and then locked the door. I turned around and leaned against the door, staring at him as he just stood there, standing in the middle of my room.
Suddenly, he reached out towards me, grabbing my hand, pulling me towards him and wrapping his arms around me, lifting me up, walking a little ways and throwing me softly on to the bed. He climbed on top of me, putting both of his hands on either side of my face, pulling it towards him and pressing his lips against mine hard. Our lips started smashing together as I put my hands on his back, slipping up his shirt and I felt one of his hands sliding down my body, rubbing my outer thigh. He pulled our lips apart just barely, tracing his tongue on my button lip and I willingly opened my lips and he slipped his tongue inside my mouth, smashing his lips back against mine.
This continued for about 30 minutes, our hands running along each other's body, exploring and getting a feel of each other. Jordan pulled his lips away from mine and sat up, sitting beside me as I sat up and scooted over towards the spot on my bed where I usually sat, in front of my pillows. Once I was adjusted he decide to settle beside me and I slid down on my back, turning over on my side, watching as he did the same thing, turning on his side so that we were facing each other. He slipped one arm under my body, pulled me closer to him as he wrapped the other arm around me. I placed one of my arms on his side and the other just stayed between us. He kissed my nose gently, then my lips, my forehead, both of my cheeks, my chin, and then he kissed my eyelids forcing me to close them.
"I've been waiting to do that for the longest time." He whispered.
"I'm so glad you're finally able to do it." I quietly told him, leaning my face closer to him, kissing the skin on his neck. I gave him small, little kisses going all the way up to his jawline, his cheek, his nose, the side of his mouth and then finally his lips.
"Your kisses are so much better than I expected." I could feel his warm breath on my face as he spoke.
"Your kisses are magical, baby." I whispered and I kissed his neck again.
I made him take his arm from around me and I sat up, going towards the hem of my shirt and slowly pulling it up over my head. I threw it onto the floor as he was kicking his shoes off and pulling his jeans down with his feet. I pulled my shoes and socks off as well, and wiggled my jeans off from under me. We both ended up in only our undergarments. He had a pair of red and black striped boxers on while I had a pair of black laced panties and a black sports bra that had a little bit of lace and some padding in the cups. We adjusted ourselves again to get back into the position we were before, finally comfortable and finally cuddling each other. This is the moment I've been dreaming of the most, laying in bed in his arms.
I love the feeling of his hot breath against my forehead, I closed my eyes and let the feeling sink in. I can't believe that I am actually, finally in the arms of the man that I've been in love with for almost a year now. I can't believe that he has his arms wrapped around me and that he's holding me so close that I can feel his heart beat. I can't believe that I can feel the warmth of his skin against mine and it actually makes me feel so safe; so safe that I feel like I'm surrounded by an army of men with weapon, sworn to protect me and only me. I can't believe that all of my dreams and everything that I've always talked about and planned out and hoped for is actually happening.
The sound of his heart beat was amazing.. The sound of his breathing was memorizing... The warmth of his skin was extremely comfortable... The feeling of his skin against mine made me lose control of my senses...

The next thing I know, I'm in a dark place. There's no lights around me and all I can see is black. I hear a deep laugh followed by a quiet soft laugh. A flash of white goes by me so fast that the wind following it blew my hair behind my shoulders. I stepped back as I jumped a little, being startled by it. I looked around quickly, trying to see if I can make out anything in the darkness. All of a sudden, a bright light lit up the whole place revealing a huge, white room and then two dark figures appeared in front of me. I wanted to scream. I wanted to run. I wanted to get away. I couldn't move. I couldn't speak. I was stuck. There was nothing I could do. I was helpless. In a quick motion, one of the dark figures jumped towards me, reaching out his arm to grab my throat...
♠ ♠ ♠
The first chapter is pretty good, I think. :)